Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 20140
-
07-07-25 08:22 #18955Senior Member

Posts: 312Posting a link would help us identify her. Luckily I knew who you were referring to. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/177070602037 That is Sicily and has mostly average to bad reviews. She is not 26. Probably closer to 40. I seen her once when she first started at a short lived shop near Breton and Burton. She was OK then but her attitude and service have soured quite a bit since then.
Originally Posted by Gary914
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 05:57 #18954Senior Member

Posts: 51Incall massage
Has anyone seen this 26 year old blonde lady. PM me if you have and let me know about your experience.
-
07-06-25 19:20 #18953Senior Member

Posts: 171Thank you for sharing. I seen a lot of posts and past by it and seen it doesn't seem to busy. Looks like I'll pass and stick to the ones I know.
Originally Posted by HungFunMI
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 19:19 #18952Senior Member

Posts: 171Thank you
Thank you for sharing that. I see the posts a lot and drove past a few times and never seems busy so figured I'd ask.
Originally Posted by JTVan
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 03:17 #18951Senior Member

Posts: 37Info
I would like to know also, feel free to PM if.
Originally Posted by EroMan
[View Original Post]
Always looking for a good AMP.
-
07-05-25 14:54 #18950Senior Member

Posts: 36Agree with others
To be honest, I've been there 5 or 6 times. If you go in expecting to get an ok looking girl and a standard finish after a mid massage, you're fine. If you are expecting ANYTHING like the girl in the picture you are in for major disappointment. I've been chatting with a girl who was claiming to be a petite white girl and then end up with a very tall and broad black woman. I've been chatting with a black woman of a particular name, and then get a girl of a different name as the only person there.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
I guess I would just say it's on my "do not fly" list. I might be stupid because I kept going back hoping that the lottery ticket would win, but after scratching complete duds multiple times I've smartened up.
-
07-04-25 23:46 #18949Senior Member

Posts: 319What was the door fee? What was the tip? Did that cover the extras? Thanks.
Originally Posted by EroMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 20:28 #18948Senior Member

Posts: 146TNC. Candy (possibly aka Shi Shi?)
Stopped into TNC recently and drew a girl I'd never seen before. She told me her name was Candy. By physical description and appointment details, she sounds exactly like the Shi Shi that Boy Named Goo reviewed a couple weeks ago, only difference is that she did some very light kissing with me, never more than pecks on the lips but did it a few times during and after the flip. It's possible they are different but eerily similar ladies, but it could be equally as possible that she just decided to swap to a different name in that time.
The experience was pretty typical for what I've gotten used to with TNC. Table Shower was decent. I elected to skip a sauna visit, but was surprised with a hair dryer treatment to get the last wicks of water once we were back in the room. Massage was also decent. Not as high quality as Pepsi or Ruby, but not a terrible rub down either for this type of spa. Gave me a choice in either scented or unscented lotion. As I don't have an SO to worry about, I went with the cocoa butter lotion.
The very standard "what do you want" exchange on the flip. Gave her the usual donation (she had me tuck it in her bra, where I got a good squeeze in) and started on the main event. Looks and proportions wise, I'd say that Candy is what you'd get if you took Pepsi and scaled her down to a more typical height of an AMP girl. They have very similar faces and body builds. Not much in the rear but very nice handfuls to grope and suck. She was decently playful during the foreplay stage. Lots of licking and kissing around the family jewels before a CBJ. That gave way to some 69. The kitty was crazy smooth, probably waxed. Only downside is that she had applied some kind of oil before climbing up, so there was a bitter taste to deal with. She allowed some outside touching, but actively moved my hand when I tried to go for FIV. Did that for a few minutes before getting on with the main course. She rode CG and RCG for a few minutes apiece before losing steam. I was a little worried she was going to start rushing me to finish, but luckily, she let me set the pace once I was the one on top. Got in a good bit of Mish. I wasn't attempting to break her, but I was able to pound it decently hard with no complaints. Flipped her over for some standing doggy, then we both got up on the bed where I finished in the bag with some true K9.
Wrapped up the hour with a bit more massage and hot towel treatment. She asked if I wanted to use their stand up shower, but I declined. We cleaned up and got dressed with some small talk, then the bottle of water, some candy and I was on my way.
She was a good time. Only con is that she is kind of similar to June IMO when it came to the initial stages of the flip. Not exactly mechanical, but a bit restrictive. I'm not expecting GFE, but just a bit more roaming and play would be nice. Not quite as good a connection as I had with Pepsi or as sensual as Ruby, but I would be happy to draw Candy again next time I visit. $240 all said and done.
-
07-03-25 20:19 #18947Senior Member

Posts: 404Vicki GPS!
Saw Vicki once a few years ago she was overpriced then even worse now. If clients realize they can abstain from pussy longer than escorts from money everything will get cheaper. Very seldom do these ladies afford food rent or gas let alone can sit it out two weeks. It's time to make pussy cheaper again!
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 19:16 #18946Senior Member

Posts: 146Oh Melanie.
It's amazing to hear that she's still around and has somehow gotten even worse than when I reviewed her. Unfortunately, you were doomed from the moment you reached out for an appointment.
Originally Posted by CamRon1985
[View Original Post]
I reviewed her back in '21 when she called herself running a full parlor: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5431540#post5431540.
Outrageous door fee + insane tip with pretty much no service pay off has pretty much been her M. O. Since she came onto the scene. At least you actually got her top off from the sounds of it.
The fact that she's been on a "from bad to worse" decline for the past 4 years and somehow is still hoodwinking guys is a testament to A) how much of the mongering scene isn't actually privy to these boards B) how easy it is for time to cover up reported bad behavior and / or C) how easily we can all fall prey to a phat ass, especially on a Latina chick.
The insane part is, If she had even a modicum of decorum and professional integrity, Melanie (or Malena now I guess) would have been a top tier girl for certain.
-
07-03-25 16:20 #18945Senior Member

Posts: 159Lulu's in Lowell
Agreed here. I never felt the tits, but she was very nice and affectionate, and pretty enough. I always enjoy the Asian experience.
Originally Posted by CarCab95
[View Original Post]
Just wish some of them had big tits and asses, haha. But that's ok, I like Asians plenty, regardless. They are always polite and know how to treat a guy.
-
07-03-25 16:16 #18944Senior Member

Posts: 159Yuan Yuan
Is this Yuan Yuan on 28th street, or the location in Grandville?
Originally Posted by EroMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 13:08 #18943Senior Member

Posts: 319That's great to hear she's a nice size and sweet.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 11:24 #18942Regular Member

Posts: 5Avoid relaxation station imo
I've been there twice. First time was promised FS. Made the mistake of paying up front. She redefined the meaning to be her getting comfortable and standard ending. Second time with different provider was somehow worse. All about money with bad attitude. Talk of money kills the mood for me and that is all I've experienced at this place.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
I will not see any provider if they work here given those two terrible visits.
Lately Lulu's and TNC have been much better.
-
07-03-25 09:50 #18941Senior Member

Posts: 171Relaxation station
Anyone been here or any reviews on the girls? Seen a lot of posts of different girls but not sure if any are real.











Reply With Quote





