Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 20140
-
07-03-25 09:38 #18940Senior Member

Posts: 30Yuan Yuan
Stopped in on Tuesday and saw a cute sexy 30 ish young great body. Lots of fun. I think her name was Lynda. I believe she was the only one working. Definitely experienced extras. Was my first visit. Will repeat. Very nice rack. Very clean newer place. Details can PM me.
-
07-03-25 05:38 #18939Senior Member

Posts: 31Malena Home Session
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/826610143454
Was around the Grandville area recently and struck out today. All I can say is NOPE!! Save your energy and earnings for a regular or something better. Really no offense to her personally or anything but I was very disappointed. I got there and made contact. I noticed her bf / handler came out few times probably just to verify me. Cute girl still has potential but looks rougher than the pix. Must be the drugs, her lifestyle, etc. Not saying I'm in any condition appearing better with looks but definitely a YMMV situation here. Baby damage and may have had more perky C's at one point. Upon entering inside she switches it up and says " I can only do hhr " I agreed anyway stupid me should have realized at that point where things were goin by then. She has me lay birthday suit on the couch, takes off her bra and starts messaging my back. Think of a drunk gf trying to put effort into it. Says bottoms come off with Extra Tip but that's obviously where the fun completely stops. No full no extras, when she asked me to flip I said " I appreciate it but no thanks. " First time I ever told a woman no LOL! She's looks at me very surprised and says "what really?" Yeah no thanks I was turned the fuck off at that point so we said byes. She said there will be more available next time on which I highly doubt. Not white knighting but still the kind generous idiot I am I still left a tip like I do my servers. 2nd time I have struck out in general since I've began. Don't expect any fun extras here will not repeat! Total damage $. 40 +tip so I could entertain why'all with this smh. Stay safe!
-Cam.
-
07-02-25 22:17 #18938Senior Member

Posts: 226Vicki
I reached out to her a few weeks ago and she quoted me $400 for a hhr too. It was bad enough when she was at Luxe. And her rate now is $100 higher. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 22:15 #18937Senior Member

Posts: 226Ruby
I texted with her today. She told me she will be back at TNC later in July.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 07:39 #18936Senior Member

Posts: 106Juice worth the squeeze?
Oof. 400 incall on tryst. What's a more realistic donation for her? Worth a visit?
Originally Posted by Sbff1
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 22:16 #18935Senior Member

Posts: 226Ruby from TNC
She went back to NY.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 08:33 #18934Senior Member

Posts: 229Angel
I had the pleasure to see Angel again. Great comms and small talk when with her. Her being licensed proves to me that skill and experience count. She asked what I liked / needed and did exactly as I had pointed out, very well. On flip, one gets the full treat as she in is in a thong. She moves so you can reach every part of her, rather than her standing still and not involved. Her skill with HJ counts as well regarding it. I will repeat when in GR again. One thing she did say is the question of FS is frequently asked. No need to ask. It's a no.
-
06-27-25 14:16 #18933Senior Member

Posts: 135Leelee at lulus
Visited LuLus after the recent reviews. I also saw Leelee. I know some think she is young 30's. I'd venture to guess 40's. Hard to tell with AMPs. She was sweet, cute, nice tits, no ass.
Good massage, imo.
$60 door 1 hr. Matched the tip for standard he.
I'd repeat.
Thanks,
Dj.
-
06-27-25 13:22 #18932Senior Member

Posts: 104Yes.
Originally Posted by JVisaGod
[View Original Post]
That's her.
-
06-26-25 18:37 #18931Senior Member

Posts: 234Vicki
Does anyone know if this is Vicki from Luxe? The body looks similar and with 10 more pounds but I can't tell with the partial face pics.
https://tryst.link/escort/lovelyvicki
-
06-26-25 11:26 #18930Senior Member

Posts: 319Ruby
Does anyone know where ruby went that was at (TNC) or is she still there? She was different in her technique but I liked her. If any one had info would appreciate it. Can message me if you want.
-
06-25-25 23:40 #18929Senior Member

Posts: 211Sexy, funny and Crazy
That is some crazy shit, brother. Thanks for the review and taking one. Greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 22:47 #18928Senior Member

Posts: 208Specifics?
I might've missed it, but did you ever post a description, donation info, etc. ?
Originally Posted by Cuminator
[View Original Post]
Grateful for any additional info.
-ODB.
-
06-25-25 22:18 #18927Senior Member

Posts: 226Ongoing misrepresentation
I have seen all of those posts and know them for what they are. I don't think this is the same provider as the person running that scam.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 22:38 #18926Senior Member

Posts: 208Ongoing misrepresentation
I'm pretty sure this is the same person I reported about here:
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
I mean at least you got to schedule an actual appt, and actually see someone. A lot of the responses people get from her are focused on selling content. At the same time, it's possible I'm wrong, and this ads are not the same person at all. Does the ad / person you saw seem familiar in any of these older ads?
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
I can tell you for sure that STG has been informed that this person is misrepresenting themself. It does not seem to matter bc they post mulitple times a day. Like *multiple* times a day.
-ODB.












Reply With Quote





