Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 59499
-
07-03-25 17:20 #57264Senior Member

Posts: 113Yes. Same cast and raw play is on the menu.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 13:36 #57263Senior Member

Posts: 289Have you posted a review of your visit to 7. Name looks activities and amount spent would get a discussion going.
Originally Posted by FreezeFoster5
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 09:25 #57262Senior Member

Posts: 343Rtff
RTFF and post some experiences. Build some cred first. And you didn't even offer the same info you are requesting.
Jag.
Originally Posted by FreezeFoster5
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 23:51 #57261Senior Member

Posts: 495Many a practicing catholics have passed through.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 22:15 #57260Regular Member

Posts: 3New to the Massage Scene, Looking for Recommendations
Hey guys,
I've been in Atlanta for a while now but just recently visited my first massage spa, Seven Healing Spa, mainly because of the reviews I saw here. It was a decent experience, but I believe I was looted.
Since I'm pretty new to this whole scene and don't really know any other places, I'd really appreciate some solid recommendations. If you're a regular or have tried a bunch of spots around here, could you drop your top picks?
Would be super helpful if you could also include as much detail as possible, things like $$, services offered, and anything else worth knowing. It'd really help people like me avoid going through the whole forum and end up deciding a bad place.
Appreciate any input!
-
07-02-25 21:15 #57259Regular Member

Posts: 3New to the Massage Scene, looking for recommendations
Hey guys,
I've been in Atlanta for a while now but just recently visited my first massage spa, Seven Healing Spa, mainly because of the reviews I saw here.
It was a decent experience, but I believe I was looted.
Since I'm pretty new to this whole scene and don't really know any other places, I'd really appreciate some solid recommendations. If you're a regular or have tried a bunch of spots around here, could you drop your top picks?
Would be super helpful if you could also include as much detail as possible like $$, services offered, and anything else worth knowing.
It'd really help people like me avoid going through the whole forum and decide where to go.
Appreciate any input!
-
07-02-25 21:12 #57258Senior Member

Posts: 82Origin
Anyone tried origin wellness massage in duluth?
-
07-02-25 16:10 #57257Senior Member

Posts: 58I went and got a very covered and very legit massage from a lady who had the sharpest elbows on earth. It was $60 for the hour and left a $20 tip.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 10:41 #57256Senior Member

Posts: 707Tempting but I think worth a try.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 20:39 #57255Senior Member

Posts: 691Looking at the providers, there might some room for fun.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DLYVgmXAJLk/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DLczZc_sEEy/
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 20:37 #57254Senior Member

Posts: 691Looking at the providers, there might some room for fun.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DLYVgmXAJLk/
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 13:14 #57253Senior Member

Posts: 707Velour mens spa
957 MLK drive suite a.
Advertise on Craig's list 125 an hour.
Anyone tried or heard anything.
-
06-30-25 22:31 #57252Senior Member

Posts: 283I just ask
I just ask who else is available. If you're nice about it, they get that it's better to show you another option than to insist they're the only one available and have you walk.
Originally Posted by Nolds
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 13:02 #57251Senior Member

Posts: 4061Whenever I see someone I like, I ask her name and ask her if she can massage me. If different girl walks in, I tell her I want so and so. She may say that "girl is busy. " If so then I leave unless girl in front of me looks better or has a better body.
Originally Posted by Nolds
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 12:59 #57250Senior Member

Posts: 4061Q ain't as bad anymore as it used to be. I was there a couple months ago and the girl was wearing pajama shorts and a shirt that looked like she had decent sized tits. I never attempted UTC because I popped within a minute during the HJ (been a long while). She offered BJ got only 100 but I didn't partake and I assumed it would've been CBJ. There was another girl there and she was semi cute. I know she was thin but didn't get a good look at T and A.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
If you go to PZ, get Zoey.












Reply With Quote





