Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 21037
-
07-06-25 19:57 #19522Senior Member

Posts: 199Went the other week and drew Kelly who was said to be new. Standard rate as well and no mention of wanting more.
Originally Posted by JReed
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 19:35 #19521Senior Member

Posts: 46Location
Williamson road in Mooresville.
Originally Posted by Jdog1
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 15:33 #19520Senior Member

Posts: 91Z&S?? Where is that at?
Originally Posted by Sharpydot
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 11:57 #19519Senior Member

Posts: 3079Are they still only offering an hour session? Last time I was there, a few years ago, mamasan said no half hour only hour and wanted to charge me 90, so I left and haven't been back.
Originally Posted by JReed
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 21:38 #19518Senior Member

Posts: 46Z&s
So far I have given Z&S 5 attempts, mainly just because the actual massage is decent and cheap.
With Coco (no longer there, out of rotation for a bit I suppose) and now with Mia.
Coco was a cutie with glasses, but never hinted at any signs of extra, had a few slight brushes but it wasnt sensual, more accidental, did not seem open to extra or finishes.
Mia is a bit older, maybe late 30's early 40's, decently cute, but absolutely against any extras? Weird, because she kept doing really nice nail rubs and brushing near the bits, but was very firm in holding the towel in place, and then when she saw the tip laying out on the chair she was pretty firm in her no. Didn't push, and obviously YMMV but I think this place is just a rub, no tug.
-
07-05-25 06:29 #19517Regular Member

Posts: 19This is very unusual as I had just been there about a few weeks ago (except I had "Bella") and I just laid the $. 60 on the table as usual. She was cool as usual. What is going on here?
Originally Posted by Barcore25
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 18:38 #19516Senior Member

Posts: 51Luna Experience
Not much to call it an experience since I didn't end up getting any service.
Called ahead and confirmed that a 9 PM appointment would be ok (got off work a bit late). Made the drive all the way out and upon arriving was not greeted. Made a quick phone call and "all the girls have gone home, try tomorrow. ".
That on top of one of the neighbors pulling in as I did makes me not interested in attempting to visit. Even if the service is great, I'm sure similar alternative spas in the area will be just as good without the hassle.
Side note, Looks like Park Rd Instagram has been taken down, don't know if that says anything happened at the spa but seems like a notable occurrence.
-
07-03-25 15:38 #19515Senior Member

Posts: 37Man made C cups.
Originally Posted by SnatchHappy
[View Original Post]
8 for the house. I laid 14 on the table and I don't generally discuss service. I learned that reading from someone else here. I really don't want to incriminate myself, so it just goes where it goes, I'm willing to take the chance and I like the spontaneity of it all. Really, I'm just there for a massage and there is a tip. She said, normally 16. I said I have 2 more in car I'll get after, she said ok. If the girl is hot, I'll add more, otherwise, I just get what I get for putting 12-14 on the table. It generally leads to FS.
No BB, everything covered. She gave me any position I wanted and took direction well. One of my best experiences in a place.
YMMV.
-
07-03-25 08:48 #19514Senior Member

Posts: 164I'm guessing "man made C-cups".
Originally Posted by SnatchHappy
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 07:34 #19513Senior Member

Posts: 960What is MMC? What service did you get? Any details? BBFS? Was damage standard 160?
Originally Posted by CarolinaBob
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 02:50 #19512Senior Member

Posts: 307A spa
The place starting with 614 prefix?
Originally Posted by Bagoda1
[View Original Post]
Thanks Devil.
-
07-02-25 16:50 #19511Regular Member

Posts: 17A Spa
On my way to work, noticed a new spa on S Tryon. Finally found them on BP and called them up. Apparently hasn't opened yet so probably call and visit. Anyway, visited and Mamasan took me in and asked me to strip. Sugar then walks in wearing a bling one piece. Takes me to the shower and gave a thorough shower that lasted Long. Gave Jr a nice little wash and then back into the room.
Massage began with cream and wasn't great but was offered a lot of teasing on lower half. Now comes the flip and she asks what I want. Asked for L1 and quoted. 5 but sugar wanted more. She wanted $.8. I said no and she tried to upsell to a FS and when I told I don't have enough cash, she asked me how much I do. Told $ and sugar was so nice that she told you know what I'll do special for you. Off came the one piece and she had a beautiful pair inside with a nice little pink thong. At that point she just went wild. Started sucking my nips and then went to Jr. Sucking it bare. Was so much fun while I fingered her by sliding the panty. Mind you, I didn't know what's on the menu so far. Finally she took off everything and started riding me. A bit of cowgirl, missionary and then finally laid her to rest to finish it in doggy. In came the hot towels and the bottle of water. Definitely repeat. Note: looks like she's the only one working there so don't rush.
-
06-30-25 21:45 #19510Senior Member

Posts: 51Upping Prices
Had a similar experience at Apple last week (Bibi still on vacay) and drew Shine. Not really my type, but ended up going all in anyway since I was already there. She started at $$ for everything, I countered with a normal 160 and it was accepted without anymore haggle. She was fairly enthusiastic and took me very well, would consider revisiting but still a bit put off that it seems everywhere is starting to try and up their standard prices. For that much I might as well get something nice outside of a spa.
Originally Posted by Coolbreeze
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 21:07 #19509Senior Member

Posts: 28Take out from Spa
Have any of you ever hung out with Spa girl outside of her work? Did it change the dynamics? Or were you able to get more than typically offered? I used to see this one attendant and we started hanging out as friends. She would no longer do sessions with me since we "were friends ". Just recently something similar happened except this time it was a pleasant surprise of your my friend, I don't charge my friends. 4 x12.
-
06-27-25 23:03 #19508Regular Member

Posts: 16Nice Spa. Monroe
$$ - Nude, $$$ Nuru, $$ topless massage. 60 at the door. If you ain't got $$ or more they stop the massage, say we only work for tips and $ isn't enough for their worthless menu. You won't get your 60 back. Oil stinks like a girl. I drew some fat, nasty big titted, thick cottage cheese assed girl. Started with garbage massage for 5 min and then she wanted to know what type of massage I wanted and sent me on my way when I wasn't paying $$ for topless. Stay away, don't go.









Reply With Quote






