Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 295 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 4416
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2481

    New girls at one

    Eva is gone. Thankfully. They have mimi, anne, and cherry. Anyone have any info on mimi or anne.

  2. #2480
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Best has Lulu, Summer and Shirly.

    Lulu and Summer have worked in Seattle before, so you should be able to search for details, both probably should not be missed. I believe Shirly is new to the area, I havent met her.
    Lulu is the same Lulu as before. Book an appointment, she is popular.

    Summer is a different Summer, much thinner than the other Summer. 8 Face, middle of the back hair, MM B's C's?

    Shirly, 7 face, HWP C's, middle of the back hair.

  3. #2479

    Gina's got a talented mouth!

    Session with Gina this evening for the first time. She was handsy from the start, and we didn't have to do the "icebreaker" massage first. She started instantly with fondling, DFK, undressing etc.

    Highlight of the session was her head game. Every time she did the sucky sucky, each one was DT, and I was on the verge of bursting pretty soon. I had to hurriedly tap her to stop. Just too good to last long. Recommended.

  4. #2478

    Old standbys

    Anyone visit the old standbys recently? King, ET, VIP, Airport, Sun, etc. In the area between Lynnwood and Everett? I see they are open until 2 am, any idea on what talent is working there that late? I have an early am road trip, was thinking I may get a happy start to the trip.

    Does anyone even visit these spots anymore? All the reviews are on the new hot spots.

  5. #2477
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Gina and Jojo are at Shanghai. Jojo is beautiful, 8. 5, 5'4" middle of the back black hair, HWP, C's or D's. Mid 20's
    Jojo was wonderful. A very good session. Raising her looks to 9. C's, I think MM but hard to tell.

  6. #2476

    Shanghai Best update

    Gina and Jojo are at Shanghai. Jojo is beautiful, 8. 5, 5'4" middle of the back black hair, HWP, C's or D's. Mid 20's

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat  [View Original Post]
    Gina is one of my ATFs; I've seen her on a few different occasions, and she never fails to deliver. She is China Doll beautiful. It's almost unfair to the other ladies how pretty Gina is. Slim body with long black hair. Beautiful doe eyes. She has one of the best head games in the business. She's one of three ladies that's gotten me to finish with her oral skills alone.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-tokyo...nton-wa-231590#review-3426580.
    Best has Lulu, Summer and Shirly.

    Lulu and Summer have worked in Seattle before, so you should be able to search for details, both probably should not be missed. I believe Shirly is new to the area, I havent met her.

  7. #2475

    Good in Renton

    I was told today that Good Spa in Renton has also been sold and is under new ownership. So, none of the Shanghai or Best girls has anything to do with Good in Renton or One in Everett. My advice is to stick with Shanghai and Best.

  8. #2474
    Quote Originally Posted by SounderFan11  [View Original Post]
    Did Alyssa come back after her vacation and is she still managing One Spa or go somewhere else?
    One Spa was sold and under new ownership. The Shanghai, Good, and Best girls are not connected to One Spa anymore.

  9. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by SounderFan11  [View Original Post]
    Did Alyssa come back after her vacation and is she still managing One Spa or go somewhere else?
    They sold One spa. One spa is under new management.

  10. #2472

    Stopped by Best Today

    Stopped by Best today after searching for a while. Iris met me after my entrance. They were not busy, so I had my choice of Joey or Lily. I took Lily. As was stated in an earlier review, she is very friendly and has a nice body. Definitely MM breasts. She cleaned me up and rode me for most of the hour. Definitely delight. Saw Alyssa after my time with Lily. Had a nice chat with her. Lily is defin9 tely worth your time. Saw Joey too and she wanted me to do two girls but didn't have the money with me. One other monger came in just before I left. No dental office on Saturday or Sunday, so weekends is when I will be there.

  11. #2471

    Alyssa

    Did Alyssa come back after her vacation and is she still managing One Spa or go somewhere else?

  12. #2470

    Lily Best Spa / Cherry One Spa

    Saw Lily after her move to Best from Shanghai. Had a good time with her as I would say her GFE skills and service were the highlight. Probably didn't have the skillset compared to Joey / Judy, but extremely friendly and nice body (MM chest). DFK was a bit sloppy, but gave her points for enthusiasm.

    Was also very quiet onsite as it was a slow time, but you also check the hours of the place next door if you really wanted discretion (not that it bothers me much). Also finally met Alyssa for the first time finally.

    Saw Cherry awhile back at One Spa. And for those wondering, no her service didn't carry over from whatever it was from before. Still had a good GFE time with her as previous reviews suggested. Not sure if I'll be back at that location though given the management changes though.

  13. #2469

    Cherry One Spa

    Went in last week to see cherry went close to closing time so I think I got her in the "I want to go home" mood but same cherry from the last time very petite 5' maybe 100 lbs mm C / D.

    Jumped straight into the fun BBBJ, DATY, CFS. Wasnt the best service felt rushed and she didn't give a lot of effort but I did show up really late in the evening. Out of the two I'd rather see her than eva but I think ill wait for a shift change before I go back.

  14. #2468

    Peony Kirkland

    I've now tried 3 of the girls; anyone willing to compare notes drop me a PM.

  15. #2467

    One Spa Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    That parking lot is really small at One spa. Unless you are there to get your clock worked on, at the smoke shop, its fairly obvious which place you are going to. I've been stared at when leaving, by the ladies that work at the clock place.
    That's one place where I never park onsite. Best bet is to do some recon and find another parking spot that works for you. If you're worried about the neighbors, just wear a covid mask until you get to the door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape