Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 3762
-
08-30-25 11:23 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 159Upstate options?
Slim pickings down here in GA these days.
Anyone familiar with or have experience with either of these? Both seem to have good comms so far. Both willing to host. Kae after an initial public meet. Easier to be frank on SB, so haven't got too many details on Kae yet. Can't seem to post pics these days or I'd share screen shots. Thanks.
Kae. Anderson.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-f196ee94a73e
Lexie. Gville.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...70f4b7e88feb89
-
08-15-25 15:18 #3626Regular Member

Posts: 6Clemson UTR
I am no longer going to provide her number. Per her request.
Originally Posted by DtsnLvrs
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-25 11:19 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 149Lisa UTR. Greenville
Lisa will be avaliable today & tomorrow (Friday-Satruday) DM for details. Jtbrown50.
-
08-05-25 14:23 #3624Regular Member

Posts: 6Clemson UTR NLA
She has been forced out of her place and is no longer taking in-calls if any appointments at all.
Originally Posted by Ledeas
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-25 22:02 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 158SalvinusSatire
Nobody has seen her? Profile has been up since 2021. thought someone would have.
Originally Posted by HaydenBerg
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-25 13:37 #3622Regular Member

Posts: 11For all interested this is definitely her from a couple years ago. Here are several videos https://bunkr.cr/a/5xdi5p0V.
Originally Posted by Barthock
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 13:47 #3621Regular Member

Posts: 11Wow yeah kind of surprised. Second trip with her I wanted to take a picture and she wasn't having it. Must have had a bad time in the industry.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 11:07 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 158SalvinusSatire
Any reports on her and if she's any fun? Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-017898cc57cb
-
07-12-25 15:16 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 52Oh My GAWD
You are not kidding: https://pornzog.com/video/21618137/n...ng-a-breeding/.
Originally Posted by South215
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 13:32 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 236She has done porn
https://thepornagency.com/aella-wicked/
Originally Posted by BigPun
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 13:27 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 201I played BBFS with her for 400.
Originally Posted by WillDo4000
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 00:36 #3616Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345Georgia Sugar baby
New SLN Girl Candy 35, Georgia Baby open to travel.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Candy224/
-
06-27-25 11:48 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 99I am closed
Hi. So. I've shared her number as she asked. But for now. I'm done. I just won reply and will delete any requests. She may be looking but I've not seen her in 2 weeks so I don't know. Be safe folks and have fun.
Originally Posted by Ledeas
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 11:32 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 147Not much to be found
Besides 50+ and 300 lbs and up are way better deals. LOL.
Originally Posted by BlackDipper
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 08:35 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 33Looking for a friend
Hi fellas,
I'm in search for a utr or someone I can frequent. Seeking got banned yet again before getting phone numbers sadly. So, if anyone has any friends that they are willing to share with me, would be much appreciated. I will treat them with respect. Preferably under 40 and not heavy set.









Reply With Quote





