Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 18772
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17977

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Do we know what happened with this?
    I was told through text this is temporary and would be notified when it is back open! It has been a while since they have done this but have done it before!!

  2. #17976
    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Do we know what happened with this?
    I was told they're closed for good. Not sure what happened, though. Mimi and Bobo are at 3rd now. Not sure what happened to Bella in this shuffle. They had a new sign on the door a few weeks ago. But now it's apparently done. It has to be hard space to rent out to any other use there. I would think the landlord would be targeting a new massage joint given the layout and bathroom. They would rather get higher rent for massage than try and get some cheap office tenant in there. I'm sure the hair / nail salon and nutrition tenants on the first floor are happy not to hear the gals on the second floor earn their income.

  3. #17975

    LJS Closed?

    Do we know what happened with this?

  4. #17974

    Great spot, Hot MT, Great Massage, No joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortho313  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new ad on CL and decided to TOFTT. Eastern Massage is located at the intersection of Cox Road and Three Chopt in a small strip mall on Three Chopt. Was greeted by a probably mid 30's or 40 MT who said her name was Kelly. She was wearing yoga pants and a football jersey which hinted at some nice sized breasts underneath. Paid for the hour and off to the room we went. Kelly gave a decent massage getting close to the boys but never touching. She allowed me to rub her legs and ass and even allowed some OTC rubbing of her pussy. Tried to venture up top but she resisted my attempts. I tried to get her to touch the boys but she refused and told me "Never" and they didn't do that. I may try again to see if familiarity has a different outcome. $70 & $40.

    Ortho.
    She is hot and young, but after trying three times I can say she is legit.

    Its only her right now maybe after her boss adds another girl we might get dif results.

    There is a couples room in there so I am assuming the boss is planning to expand, unless she going to be giving 1 hand massages.

    Nice place and the cigar realm next door is nice. Might be a good place to take the S. O so that they can see AMPs are nice while I get my smoke on.

  5. #17973

    Recent massage notes

    1. Eastern- like a few of you, I went to Eastern. Excellent massage but zero HJ or anything. I thought when she leaned over and I could feel her boobs on the back of my head, I was at the right place, but no. Stayed for the whole hour and no ending. I thought for sure when I saw the pillow under the table I was going to be good to go but nope. Don't have time to try familiarity.

    2. LJ midlo. I believe this is closed for good. Aside from 3rd, does anyone know of good spots that offer similar services like this in the RVA area? I've tried pretty much all of them. PM me if you have any good tips or recommendations. Even a legit UTR escort would be good.

    3. Jasmin spa- I went here recently and had a lady named a Cali (SP?) the HJ was awful and felt like she was going to rip off my joystick.

    4. General observations- a lot of the places in RVA are packed with old nasty women. I think if a new place opened with some better talent and decent menu options like LJ, they would do very well.

  6. #17972

    Eastern

    It's a nice massage and she's very pleasant, but familiarity hasn't worked for me and I thought it would as well. I think that she's friendly enough to make us think that so we try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortho313  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new ad on CL and decided to TOFTT. Eastern Massage is located at the intersection of Cox Road and Three Chopt in a small strip mall on Three Chopt. Was greeted by a probably mid 30's or 40 MT who said her name was Kelly. She was wearing yoga pants and a football jersey which hinted at some nice sized breasts underneath. Paid for the hour and off to the room we went. Kelly gave a decent massage getting close to the boys but never touching. She allowed me to rub her legs and ass and even allowed some OTC rubbing of her pussy. Tried to venture up top but she resisted my attempts. I tried to get her to touch the boys but she refused and told me "Never" and they didn't do that. I may try again to see if familiarity has a different outcome. $70 & $40..

  7. #17971

    Eastern Massage

    Saw a new ad on CL and decided to TOFTT. Eastern Massage is located at the intersection of Cox Road and Three Chopt in a small strip mall on Three Chopt. Was greeted by a probably mid 30's or 40 MT who said her name was Kelly. She was wearing yoga pants and a football jersey which hinted at some nice sized breasts underneath. Paid for the hour and off to the room we went. Kelly gave a decent massage getting close to the boys but never touching. She allowed me to rub her legs and ass and even allowed some OTC rubbing of her pussy. Tried to venture up top but she resisted my attempts. I tried to get her to touch the boys but she refused and told me "Never" and they didn't do that. I may try again to see if familiarity has a different outcome. $70 & $40.

    Ortho.

  8. #17970

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Is the balding, skeletal old woman is still at mountain 🤢.

    That zombie needs to be exorcised ASAP.
    Stopped in to check 2 weeks ago and there was an "ok" option in a pinch, but she was already with someone. Tried again earlier this week and got the pushy crypt keeper. Would've chewed my arm off if she hadn't let go. They must be hurting for business.

  9. #17969

    Shutdowns?

    I've been out of the AMP scene for about 6 months and just started looking again. My faves seem to have closed. The buildings are there with all signage up, but I get an immediate atypical robotic message when I call. No "open" sign on. Checked in multiple occasions so not just a day thing. I was in Midlo area not long ago and found two spots I've never been to, but did not answer their phones so I walked in. At both places the masseuse was old as dirt, and house was $70. I'm used to 60/hr here. So with those 2 strikes, I left both. Are places drying up because of ice concerns? It's a shame.
    Last edited by Allee; 07-03-25 at 18:30. Reason: Misspelling

  10. #17968

    Crypt keepa

    Is the balding, skeletal old woman is still at mountain 🤢.

    That zombie needs to be exorcised ASAP.

    Quote Originally Posted by MTD24  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip around the West End hot spots according to folks around here. Last week. Went to Jasmin, Massage by Yue, some other one I can't remember right now, and Mountain.

    All had either corpulent or ancient women working there. Call me picky, but I'd like the masseuse to weigh less than me and be younger than my mother.

    Ended up at Mountain. Had some old woman forcing me to put my hands on her ass. Asked for another girl. It was acceptable. I think she said her name was Mai. She had some tight shorts on and a bit plump, but still pretty.

    She got the job done pretty easily. 50 house, 40 tip. Out the door and on my way. Hoping some better chicks show up sometime soon. I remember Mountain had a tiny sexy little one a few years ago for a while there. Oh well.

  11. #17967
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Oasis by that Food Lion is closed.
    That used to be my spot as well. As far as I know everything in western Chesterfield is legit now. Place behind Wawa is a great massage but always been legit for me. Good spot to take the wife for a couples massage though. Hopefully something fun will open up in western Chesterfield now Oasis is gone. At least that parking lot still has a decent car wash with a free vacuum.

  12. #17966

    Cary

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been lately? Anything good in rotation there? PM if necessary.
    sending you a PM

  13. #17965

    Cary St.

    Anybody been lately? Anything good in rotation there? PM if necessary.

  14. #17964

    Tappahannock

    Quote Originally Posted by StatiK  [View Original Post]
    Little ways out but has anyone tried that new-ish place in Tappahannock? It's not even on Google maps but looks like it might be worth a try.
    You'll find it discussed previously on here.

  15. #17963

    Tappahannock

    Little ways out but has anyone tried that new-ish place in Tappahannock? It's not even on Google maps but looks like it might be worth a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape