Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 18772
-
06-30-25 16:09 #17962Senior Member

Posts: 25Phoenix
I went to Phoenix in P-burg last week. Some might remember the masseuse with the rose tattoo who was there the last time I went. Probably 5 years ago. Anyway, a short not bad looking masseuse came out and said I'd have to wait 5 minutes. I thought "right". I told her if there was a delay. I'd leave. Surprisingly, in about 5 minutes I heard the customer leaving and she came back in the room. She put the towel on but then took it right back off. She gave a good massage with lot's of teasing. She let me play as mush as I wanted. On the flip, she let me get under her top which was wrapped so tight, I had no chance of freeing them by myself. I left happy with no time shortage which is rare these days, Damage was 60 with a 50 tip.
-
06-30-25 14:29 #17961Senior Member

Posts: 501Oasis by that Food Lion is closed.
Originally Posted by HookinUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 14:25 #17960Senior Member

Posts: 419How about Hull and Rt--288 area anyone know of anything decent? -Be Safe.
Originally Posted by HookinUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 12:20 #17959Senior Member

Posts: 184Hull and Genito
There used to be a good spot right there by T-Mobile bu they closed sometime last year. There is one across from Food Lion but last time I went in there I turned around and left at the sight of what walked around the corner. There's another one down by Food Lion in Brandermill, but they got busted last year and seem to be open randomly.
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 15:39 #17958Senior Member

Posts: 50Genito and 360
Anyone know of a decent place near Genito and Hull st?
I went to Balance last and the masseuse about ripped my cock off.
-
06-28-25 15:21 #17957Senior Member

Posts: 449Not in years
Mountain has been land of the grannies for 3-4 years now. You night get a 40-50 yr old who stops by for a day or two from time to time but it's basically on everyone's no go list.
Originally Posted by MTD24
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 01:27 #17956Regular Member

Posts: 21Touring the West End
Took a trip around the West End hot spots according to folks around here. Last week. Went to Jasmin, Massage by Yue, some other one I can't remember right now, and Mountain.
All had either corpulent or ancient women working there. Call me picky, but I'd like the masseuse to weigh less than me and be younger than my mother.
Ended up at Mountain. Had some old woman forcing me to put my hands on her ass. Asked for another girl. It was acceptable. I think she said her name was Mai. She had some tight shorts on and a bit plump, but still pretty.
She got the job done pretty easily. 50 house, 40 tip. Out the door and on my way. Hoping some better chicks show up sometime soon. I remember Mountain had a tiny sexy little one a few years ago for a while there. Oh well.
-
06-27-25 09:41 #17955Senior Member

Posts: 85Eastern Europeans
I think they all work for the same agency. For the price advertised, all that was experienced was a 40 minute ok massage, with top off standard finish. The price for other non-negotiable menu items were too expensive for my taste.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 11:21 #17954Senior Member

Posts: 678Yall ever have any luck with these random massage girls on tryst? Seems like a lot may be European if they're not scams.
-
06-25-25 20:51 #17953Senior Member

Posts: 425Cheaper and damn near open 24 hours. I hit up a spa I knew in the lower east side at around 3 am with no problems and it only cost me $ for everything.
Originally Posted by NYC2804
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 17:41 #17952Senior Member

Posts: 43LOL is is cheaper in Ny, there is waaaay too much competition in flushing and Manhattan.
Originally Posted by RvaGhost
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 12:03 #17951Senior Member

Posts: 4493rd this AM
I can confirm Amy has left.
Bobo is a waste of time. Massage was horrible just pressing and elbows and little to no teasing. She wanted $$2 for FS told her this is Richmond not NY she ACTS like she didn't understand English she then wanted 80 for standard. I got dressed and left gave her 20 tip for massage. In very clear English as I was walking out the door she says "next time better deal for you" I told her I won't come back till you leave she slammed the door hard.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 19:03 #17950Senior Member

Posts: 419Hand & Stone
Hand & Stone Chesterfield (Legit). In the mood for a good massage. H&S offers good variety of massage skills, decent rates, 13 therapists. It's a chain so no extra services, but decent massage 30,60,90 min or more. Price varies on time and repeatability offers discount, etc.
-
06-23-25 12:46 #17949Senior Member

Posts: 221Cary
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 20:34 #17948Senior Member

Posts: 81Call the Boss
Thought about that but I was just frustrated and said f-it and left. I was only out the. 4. Thanks for the advice!
Originally Posted by Rck15
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





