Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Korean Palace

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 797
This blog is moderated by OF Charlie
  1. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    I saw Beni a couple of months ago in Nova. She's most definitely worth a visit. One of the younger looking ones. Seemed 27 ish to me. Definitely has the tight and fit body of a 24 yr old. Gives good DTBBJ, seems to love banging especially once you get going and she can go forever. Awesome CIM as well.

    Beni and Lady Ari have been two of the younger better ones for me in the last few months. My full review of Beni below.
    Hope she goes to NW burbs. Been only duds out here lately.

  2. #361

    Beni

    I saw Beni a couple of months ago in Nova. She's most definitely worth a visit. One of the younger looking ones. Seemed 27 ish to me. Definitely has the tight and fit body of a 24 yr old. Gives good DTBBJ, seems to love banging especially once you get going and she can go forever. Awesome CIM as well.

    Beni and Lady Ari have been two of the younger better ones for me in the last few months. My full review of Beni below.

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    Gave Beni a shot over at Kstar. Very nice smoking hot tight little body. 5'3 and 100 lbs sounds about right. GND college coed type of face with a bit shorter hair. She has a bit of a quirky personality with a unique laugh. Overall she's really friendly and fun.

    Pretty much no action from the door through the shower and to the bed. However, after that she was incredible. BBBJ is very good. Feels great, no teeth at all and she can DT. Mirror is also perfectly placed behind her to view her tight little ass. CFS was insane. She can really take a pounding for such a small girl. She seemed to really get into things. Loves sex or plays the part well. Either is fine with me. We went at it forever thru many positions the point of exhaustion. Zero complaints from her and she seemed to want more. She finished me with an awesome BBJTCIM. Great attitude from start to finish. Definitely worth a visit for the hot body, solid BBJ and endless banging.

  3. #360

    Sweet IU

    I would normally have seen Becky, knowing I would get a DFK, d-cups good time. But location was a huge factor, so I saw Sweet IU, based on natural d cups and TER reports. She wore the gray outfit of the photo, but it hid a bit much of a belly. She did nothing wrong, but DFK was reluctant, BBBJ was shallow, and she carried 20 pounds extra in the belly. She reminded me of my bosses wife, so chemistry was bad for me. I pretended, buried my face in tits and pounded to finish in Mish. K9 was great, she does have curves into a magnificent ass, cannot see the belly, and reach under for titty play. All standard, just not for me. She made me promise to come back, but I lied.

  4. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by AznInvasion  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a review of Becky? I hate going to the location she is at and usually avoid seeing anyone there unless they have a real good one.
    If you look around Dec 5th, you can find more reviews of Becky.

    Here was mine:

    Most TER reviewers describe Becky as an older K-girl with nice large natural breasts. She's certainly not 25 but I cannot tell which side of 40 she might be on. She has a very pretty face and a totally rocking curvy body. Her smile is totally awesome. I was greeted by Becky in a teeny bikini which drew my attention to her incredible body. I was greeted with DFK and I really wanted to roam all over her body but I was kind due to the cold hands and waited. What why'all want to know about that body. She's not a spinner, built more like a Latina with excellent natural hanging double D's. I doubt it's exactly the listed 34 DD-24-36, but I bet it's close to that. Perhaps she gained a little weight and now is 34 DD-26-37. Anyway, I loved what I saw. Whatever weight she gained is still slight. The photos could be her today still except in the face which I could see a bit more weight in since those photos.

  5. #358

    Becky

    Anyone have a review of Becky? I hate going to the location she is at and usually avoid seeing anyone there unless they have a real good one.

  6. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleVegas  [View Original Post]
    Everybody mentions a white board. I included a picture of it in my last post. What are the odds every girl who has used it with KP has traveled with the same style white board? That makes me think that Mike knows about it and might be supplying it.

    Or maybe not. Because unless Mike has cameras or audio recordings, how does he know who bought the add-ons and how does he get his cut? Is it considered a 100% tip to the model? If so, that is very generous. I travel to Vegas frequently and you tell the agency if you want BBFS and they quote you the total price in advance. The agency knows what the dude paid and what they think needs to then be paid to the model.

    In any case, I don't mind it is being advertised more. The girls who offer it are all high volume bare girls so it's not like it adds much mileage to them. But it was fun to get bare with a girl at KP "secretly" in the past. I think KP was firmly against it. I remember one girl I thought offered it but I was wrong. She damn near threatened to tell Mike LOL. Said it's not allowed. Asked if other girls do it because there's no way it is allowed LOL. She was big mad.
    I know Mike used to tell the girls not to do BBFS. Talking to some of them that would offer it in other states they would say Mike told them not too. Last year I asked Mike about one girl on the website that stated no BB but it was removed later the week and he said BBFS is not allowed. Pretty sure I still got BBFS from her.

    Not sure why he was so against it, maybe since certain clients wanted to stay away from any girl that was known for allowing BBFS? I know a recent change is he will occasionally list pse for some girls that offer BBFS and asking him about it he will just say "talk to the girl".

    I feel he knows it's happening and is just turning a blind eye to it or taking a cut from it.

  7. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about now but in the past Mike the booker was against this and I had some friction with him on the topic.

    Ultimately, I think the girls have the control in the situation, and its ultimately not up to him. This is just speculation but I think he may ask them not to offer it for whatever reasons he has and some will oblige by his wishes and some don't, not sure if\how he has any enforcement with the girls to stop them, like not inviting them back. The girls are the source of his bread and butter and it seems they all do quite well in other towns and the guy in Chicago doesn't really make their rules if you follow. He is not the one with the pussy in other words. What I can say is that little white board has shown up on several of my visits over the past six months or so now with several things written on it. One gal even offered up not only BBFSCIP but also video sessions on that white board. Maybe Mike is chilling out? Maybe he doesn't know about the white board and extra activities.

    Shit I have noticed in this hobby some things seem to change. I am not even sure and need to clarify now when I see the PSE acronym used by a girl or agency EXACTLY what that means. Lately It seems with some it might include BBFS, or BBFSCIP, or even BBA or BBACIA but the minimum these days seems to be covered Anal.


    TP.
    Everybody mentions a white board. I included a picture of it in my last post. What are the odds every girl who has used it with KP has traveled with the same style white board? That makes me think that Mike knows about it and might be supplying it.

    Or maybe not. Because unless Mike has cameras or audio recordings, how does he know who bought the add-ons and how does he get his cut? Is it considered a 100% tip to the model? If so, that is very generous. I travel to Vegas frequently and you tell the agency if you want BBFS and they quote you the total price in advance. The agency knows what the dude paid and what they think needs to then be paid to the model.

    In any case, I don't mind it is being advertised more. The girls who offer it are all high volume bare girls so it's not like it adds much mileage to them. But it was fun to get bare with a girl at KP "secretly" in the past. I think KP was firmly against it. I remember one girl I thought offered it but I was wrong. She damn near threatened to tell Mike LOL. Said it's not allowed. Asked if other girls do it because there's no way it is allowed LOL. She was big mad.

  8. #355

    Not sure about now but previously Mike was against this

    Quote Originally Posted by Nduchali  [View Original Post]
    Melody who was here a few weeks ago openly advertised it too. She had a small sign up on the dresser which said something like "B +100, P +40".
    Not sure about now but in the past Mike the booker was against this and I had some friction with him on the topic.

    Ultimately, I think the girls have the control in the situation, and its ultimately not up to him. This is just speculation but I think he may ask them not to offer it for whatever reasons he has and some will oblige by his wishes and some don't, not sure if\how he has any enforcement with the girls to stop them, like not inviting them back. The girls are the source of his bread and butter and it seems they all do quite well in other towns and the guy in Chicago doesn't really make their rules if you follow. He is not the one with the pussy in other words. What I can say is that little white board has shown up on several of my visits over the past six months or so now with several things written on it. One gal even offered up not only BBFSCIP but also video sessions on that white board. Maybe Mike is chilling out? Maybe he doesn't know about the white board and extra activities.

    Shit I have noticed in this hobby some things seem to change. I am not even sure and need to clarify now when I see the PSE acronym used by a girl or agency EXACTLY what that means. Lately It seems with some it might include BBFS, or BBFSCIP, or even BBA or BBACIA but the minimum these days seems to be covered Anal.


    TP.

  9. #354

    Lady Ari. What a doll

    Glad she came back. This gal is very pretty girl with the body of a late teen or early 20's young lady, looks and acts late 20's at most. I think she looks better than her pics myself. I have reviewed her before so I won't get into details this time around you can search my previous post. This was another solid visit although this time she had written on the sign "pay first" and "no CIM" so if CIM is a deal breaker, you may want to skip her this time around. She has other places she will let you blow your load you will most likely be perfectly ok with.

    While chatting she said she had a bad experience recently as she had me pay first and undress and then she put my clothes on the bench and covered all my belongings with a towel. This part felt very transactional, but after she spoke of her bad experience details, I understand. She said she had someone try to record her with a hidden camera. Its a damn shame someone would do that on the sly. Get some balls! Just be straight up and ask the girl if camera play is ok. Some gals actually allow it! Be grateful of those who do and obide by any restrictions they may impose on any said activities if allowed. Of the gals that allow it, most monetize it, but shit some will even let you at no upcharge if you have rapport with them and are respectful and a straight shooter, but any guy who would try on the sly is a real douchebag.

    Anyway we had another amazing visit and as the previous poster mentioned she is quite capable of causing a guy to roam the halls aimlessly after the session with a shit eating grin and a deer in the headlights look on his face. Another great visit with a really beautiful lady. Looks wise a 9 for me, her boobs could be a little bigger but are still quite nice as they are. In the top 5 for overall looks and natural beauty I have ever seen at KP in over 15 years of visits. Service a 9 for me as well since I don't care about cim and have other places I am quite alright with blowing my load with her. Hope I can fit at least one more visit in while she is here for the next couple weeks.

    Tp.

  10. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleVegas  [View Original Post]
    this was the first time I have seen bare advertised out in the open like this. I wonder if KP is ok with it.
    Melody who was here a few weeks ago openly advertised it too. She had a small sign up on the dresser which said something like "B +100, P +40".

  11. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by KaalaVijay75  [View Original Post]
    Met Mary Jane this week for my first visit to KP.

    The location was nice and inviting. Mary Jane spoke very good English, which made communication smooth. She's definitely a bit bigger in person, with natural, attractive curves and plenty of tattoos.

    We started with a clean-up in the shower, followed by an excellent BBBJ. Since it was my first time, I didn't last long, but she gave me a relaxing massage afterward, which was a nice touch.

    Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

    Extras: +100 for BBFS, +40 for a second round.

    Fun fact: Got same-day approval from KP.
    Don't have much to add here except that this was the first time I have seen bare advertised out in the open like this. I wonder if KP is ok with it. In the past, you could usually tell by other reviews and previous agencies if it was in the table, but it could still be hit or miss.

    Mary Jane was great but I can also see why her reviews are 50/50. One of my favorite parts is usually the shower and in this case it was terrible. No BBBJ preview and almost no mutual touching. She redeemed herself with an excellent BBBJ. Lots of spit and good stroking.

    Mary Jane can stand to lose about 20 pounds but she is still very sexy. Height at 4'11" felt pretty legit. She is short and curvy. She has an upbeat personality that doesn't feel very fake like others. For that reason I would see her again if she comes back.

    She asked for my number which was a first with this agency.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2654.jpg‎  

  12. #351

    Lady Ari

    I saw Lady Ari and wow. She's amazing! It cracked me up because when I arrived I saw a gentleman walking out with a smile on his face who looked like he was in a daze. I wondered if he was just leaving while I was arriving! LOL.

    But holy cow. When the door opened I was met with a young absolutely beautiful lady. I know the ages can be hard but she looked like she was in her early to mid 20's to me. An amazing thin body with a thin waist and hips that flared out. They never look like the pix but I thought in this case she looked better than the lady in the pix. Her face was so cute with long black hair. Imagine that cute Asian girl you lusted for in college. We took care of business right at the start. I asked her if she was open to $100 for BBFS and she said yes. I know I shouldn't do that but as soon as I saw her tight young body I knew I had to bust a nut in her bare. We chatted a bit and she said that she gets tested every week.

    More LFK than DFK. Pretty standard shower routine with a nice preview BBBJ. One of the things I noticed right away is that she was both very fluent in English and chatty. I enjoyed that myself. Soon enough it was off to the bedroom for a BBBJ by the side of the bed with her kneeling. Going to say that she was good. It was nice but I've had better in my life. She asked me to lie down and jumped right on my cock. I was a little surprised as I thought she would give me more head or tease me more. Her pussy is TIGHT. Holy crap. I almost lost it right away. I asked her if she could get off and let me taste her yummy looking pussy. I was expecting a 69 but she sat on my face facing the other way. I didn't mind because it gave my cock a chance to cool down! She was super yummy and sensitive and I'm pretty sure I made her cum. Then I asked her if she could do a pussy slide for a bit before fucking some more. She rode my cock and rubbed her clit against my head. I could feel how wet she was. She was also into it or a very good actor. She makes super hot little cum / pleasure moans and groans. Soon enough she was putting my cock back inside of her very tight pussy. She rode me hard and it felt amazing. Grinding into me so I could go deep and fill her up. I almost started to cum again so I asked her if I could fuck her from behind.

    If you meet with Lady Ari you MUST fuck her from behind. I felt like it was almost a once in a lifetime experience. The way her thin waste flares out to her hips and ass when she's in doggie was phenomenal. She also seemed to really like that position. It was amazing. Her face and the way her long hair fanned out. So hot. Once again I was feeling close and wanted more. We went to the side of the bed for standing mish and standing doggie. Once again just an amazing view and I "think" she came several times very hard. Her body would start to shake and spasm. Finally I asked her to get on her back for some standard mish. Looking down at her small breasts, beautiful face and tight shaved pussy and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Soon enough I filled her with a big load. Then it was off to the shower again. We chatted like old friends about her dogs, growing up in Seoul, and books. She was so sweet. When I was leaving it hit me that she was probably one of the most beautiful ladies I've even had sex with. IMHO.

    She told me that she'll be here for two more weeks. Run to go see her while you can!

  13. #350

    Mary Jane. First KP experience

    Met Mary Jane this week for my first visit to KP.

    The location was nice and inviting. Mary Jane spoke very good English, which made communication smooth. She's definitely a bit bigger in person, with natural, attractive curves and plenty of tattoos.

    We started with a clean-up in the shower, followed by an excellent BBBJ. Since it was my first time, I didn't last long, but she gave me a relaxing massage afterward, which was a nice touch.

    Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

    Extras: +100 for BBFS, +40 for a second round.

    Fun fact: Got same-day approval from KP.

  14. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleVegas  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody visited Mary Jane? I'm considering a visit tomorrow. Reviews seem good. Most mention she is bigger than the pics but still very hot. I like shorter girls so 4' 11" if accurate is about as good as it gets. Will post tomorrow if I visit.
    BBFS an option if you read her page on whatever West Coast site she works at.

  15. #348

    Mary Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleVegas  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody visited Mary Jane? I'm considering a visit tomorrow. Reviews seem good. Most mention she is bigger than the pics but still very hot. I like shorter girls so 4' 11" if accurate is about as good as it gets. Will post tomorrow if I visit.
    She has great reviews on the other place. I was thinking about seeing her too. Please report back she's only here a couple more days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape