Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 28194
-
06-30-25 21:56 #24549Senior Member

Posts: 106Mocha
She never responds.
Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 20:53 #24548Senior Member

Posts: 196Tbh I see chocolate, especially dark chocolate and bald headed, I keep scrolling. However a clean safe incall in brandon would be up my alley. I'd prob just be interested in bbj. Are her skills the real deal? What's the info on the friend?
Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 20:09 #24547Senior Member

Posts: 759An honest question. Did you find her to be attractive to be donating 200/ h? Just by looking at her pics, I wouldn't do her for free and that's just mho. But to each their own.
Originally Posted by EefTampa
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 19:26 #24546Senior Member

Posts: 48Bad experience with Michelle
Coms and directions were fine. $200/ H. Over the phone and in the ad she said BBJ, BD, and DATY were available. When I took of my pants she said I was too big for BBJ and BD. I have a small cock, smaller than average anyway. Tried to do some DATY but she was "too sensitive". Did some doggy just to get my nut and get out of there. As I was getting dressed to leave she asked me if I was a "half breed" ? Would not recommend.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7272044308/1
-
06-30-25 17:10 #24545Senior Member

Posts: 82She has been here - 2 solid reviews on TER. Outcall only, absolutely worth it.
Originally Posted by Emmitt
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 16:01 #24544Senior Member

Posts: 2148She used to be on WA.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 14:14 #24543Senior Member

Posts: 759Same here, crickets.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 13:14 #24542Senior Member

Posts: 759Same, had to save her # on my phone so I could text. The #'s with the 656 area is always a challenge to communicate with.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 11:09 #24541Senior Member

Posts: 759She's got an incall in Brandon supposedly. Just haven't met up yet. Seems cool af with top notch skills.
Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 09:54 #24540Senior Member

Posts: 2148She's still not responding to my texts.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 09:46 #24539Senior Member

Posts: 234Fancy / mocha
How come nobody else has reviewed this girl?? Anybody experience what I did?? She drives. She's on time. Not on drugs. Top top top tier BBJ with whatever finish you want. Will bring a cool friend with her if requested? Can't Find a better BBJ with fantastic finish.
Seen her months ago and then just seeing her again last week. I've been looking to see if anybody comments but I haven't noticed anything. She's cute and she carries herself well
-
06-30-25 09:41 #24538Senior Member

Posts: 234Kay
Isn't this the chic they said was ghosting / no show / scam? Same pics. I recognize them.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 09:04 #24537Regular Member

Posts: 9Scam
Seen a few posts of her being a scammer or thief, overall consensus is to avoid.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 07:24 #24536Senior Member

Posts: 135Anyone have any info on Kay? Looks good but can't find reviews one way or another on her.
Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/189407498
-
06-30-25 06:28 #24535Senior Member

Posts: 2148I'd love to see Oab but that $200 entry fee for a qv is a damn stumbling block. I know she's good even if added lbs but still.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




