Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 2505
-
07-08-25 18:22 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 44ROM Talent
Left a review on Janet below in the thread after checking her out for the first time, she's hot af. Latina / White mix, pretty attractive face, insane body with natural DDs. Out of the others on your list I actually haven't seen anyone else though besides Milan, she was pretty chill, decent looking petite Asian with a nice body and manmades.
Originally Posted by DoubleDave04
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 17:26 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 41ROM. Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica?
Anyone seen any of these ladies at ROM and can give some info about them (body type, recommend or not, service, etc? Janet / Hazel / Vanessa / Tasha / Milan / Monica.
Thanks.
-
07-08-25 14:49 #1948Regular Member

Posts: 7OCW Vanessa
Anyone have any reports on this chick? I want to book, but OCW doesn't give chicks' contact info or donation amounts and require that you discuss with the chick in person.
For $100 just as an entry fee for the 1 hr, how much is she taxing LMAO.
-
07-03-25 11:14 #1947Regular Member

Posts: 21ROM Charlie
Had a great experience at ROM. Verification was easy on IG and then booked Charlie. Showed up and storefront was very clean and girl at the front was really cute too. Was brought back to a dark room, clean and has good speakers for music. Then comes in Charlie, 5'2" ish, petite, girl next door vibes, very cute. She started by doing a little massage and then did some nuru, then massaged my balls until junior stood up. She did HJ while we cuddled in multiple positions, allowing me to finger her, until I exploded all over her. She was very sensual and would do it again.
-
06-30-25 21:46 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 291LF Nuru options
Yumi is petite, good looking asian. She is in her 30's though so ages out a bit for me personally but she's cool. YMMV.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
I think I might be confusing Elly & Nina. I know I've seen one and she also works at ROM as Ella. I think that's Nina. She's great but I've generally rolled with Mia at ROM since they are similar. YMMV.
Is Kai at LF112? I would have thought I've turned over all the nuru stones so unless she's new, she was a no repeat and not memorable.
-
06-30-25 18:07 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 39Kai at LF
Yumi, Elly & Kai captures my attention.
Kai is my atf Asian. Great personality, beautiful smile and a models body. Service is top notch.
-
06-30-25 17:49 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 81How is Nina?
Originally Posted by GoClippers
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 17:10 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 58No experience with those names.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
Nina at nuru starz is my ATF at that location.
-
06-30-25 15:43 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 81Nuru Starz / LF Chiro
Any recommendations for asians at these two places?
Yumi, Elly & Kai captures my attention.
-
06-27-25 18:57 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 81IG: Sanuruhealing2025.
Originally Posted by Newbie7719
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 14:13 #1940Regular Member

Posts: 11New to the message scene. I google Santa Ana spa and 17th street and there were three spas that came up. What is the name of the spa she is at?
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 18:18 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 298Saw this on IG. Avonsbackupacc.
Originally Posted by DuncanSpur
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 10:27 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 81Type in ROM (Day) Spa on google & go from there.
Originally Posted by UjuJonas
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 20:49 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 44Her service is top tier but you're right the extras are def expensive, she actually charged me higher than what the spa quoted the first time I saw her which caught me off guard.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 20:25 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 81I keep forgetting, Storm extras is prettty expensive no? Premium pricing make me hesitant to try.
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






