Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 2501
-
06-30-25 21:46 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 290LF Nuru options
Yumi is petite, good looking asian. She is in her 30's though so ages out a bit for me personally but she's cool. YMMV.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
I think I might be confusing Elly & Nina. I know I've seen one and she also works at ROM as Ella. I think that's Nina. She's great but I've generally rolled with Mia at ROM since they are similar. YMMV.
Is Kai at LF112? I would have thought I've turned over all the nuru stones so unless she's new, she was a no repeat and not memorable.
-
06-30-25 18:07 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 38Kai at LF
Yumi, Elly & Kai captures my attention.
Kai is my atf Asian. Great personality, beautiful smile and a models body. Service is top notch.
-
06-30-25 17:49 #1944Senior Member

Posts: 80How is Nina?
Originally Posted by GoClippers
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 17:10 #1943Senior Member

Posts: 58No experience with those names.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
Nina at nuru starz is my ATF at that location.
-
06-30-25 15:43 #1942Senior Member

Posts: 80Nuru Starz / LF Chiro
Any recommendations for asians at these two places?
Yumi, Elly & Kai captures my attention.
-
06-27-25 18:57 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 80IG: Sanuruhealing2025.
Originally Posted by Newbie7719
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 14:13 #1940Regular Member

Posts: 11New to the message scene. I google Santa Ana spa and 17th street and there were three spas that came up. What is the name of the spa she is at?
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 18:18 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 296Saw this on IG. Avonsbackupacc.
Originally Posted by DuncanSpur
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 10:27 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 80Type in ROM (Day) Spa on google & go from there.
Originally Posted by UjuJonas
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 20:49 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 44Her service is top tier but you're right the extras are def expensive, she actually charged me higher than what the spa quoted the first time I saw her which caught me off guard.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 20:25 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 80I keep forgetting, Storm extras is prettty expensive no? Premium pricing make me hesitant to try.
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 19:55 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 44Storm
She has not been working at ROM anymore for the past few months is what she told me, but definitely at Laguna and SA. Also all 3 of her IGs are somehow down so the only way to contact her is probably thru text or booking her at the spa.
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 18:42 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 199She is pretty consistently either at Laguna or Santa Ana (17) locations. Seems to work maybe 4 days a week. Hard to miss if you check. Also she is at ROM sometimes as well.
Originally Posted by DuncanSpur
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 16:54 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 63Storm
Her account got disabled. I don't know what is her new handle.
Originally Posted by Rafaza99
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 16:53 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 63Demiloveexx
Anyone see her? Are the pics she posts on IG close to what she looks like?










Reply With Quote






