Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 2496
-
06-27-25 18:57 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 80IG: Sanuruhealing2025.
Originally Posted by Newbie7719
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 14:13 #1940Regular Member

Posts: 11New to the message scene. I google Santa Ana spa and 17th street and there were three spas that came up. What is the name of the spa she is at?
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 18:18 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 296Saw this on IG. Avonsbackupacc.
Originally Posted by DuncanSpur
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 10:27 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 80Type in ROM (Day) Spa on google & go from there.
Originally Posted by UjuJonas
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 20:49 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 44Her service is top tier but you're right the extras are def expensive, she actually charged me higher than what the spa quoted the first time I saw her which caught me off guard.
Originally Posted by CheepMoney
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 20:25 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 80I keep forgetting, Storm extras is prettty expensive no? Premium pricing make me hesitant to try.
Originally Posted by PooleParty
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 19:55 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 44Storm
She has not been working at ROM anymore for the past few months is what she told me, but definitely at Laguna and SA. Also all 3 of her IGs are somehow down so the only way to contact her is probably thru text or booking her at the spa.
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 18:42 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 199She is pretty consistently either at Laguna or Santa Ana (17) locations. Seems to work maybe 4 days a week. Hard to miss if you check. Also she is at ROM sometimes as well.
Originally Posted by DuncanSpur
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 16:54 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 63Storm
Her account got disabled. I don't know what is her new handle.
Originally Posted by Rafaza99
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 16:53 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 63Demiloveexx
Anyone see her? Are the pics she posts on IG close to what she looks like?
-
06-25-25 12:30 #1931Regular Member

Posts: 2Samantha May / Lake Forest
Does anyone have experiences with Samantha? She works at Amazing Wellness in LF. IG is nuruvoodoo. Thanks!
-
06-24-25 15:53 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 35Storm contact
What's her IG? I saw someone posted that it was miamihayami but now when I search for that nothing comes up.
Originally Posted by DaveFree12
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 14:00 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 44Janet at ROM
I actually saw Janet very recently, I rarely try someone new with no reviews but her description interested me and my ATF was on vacation so I thought I'd take a chance, turned out to be the best decision I've made in a while. Janet walks in to the room and I can already tell she's stacked even with her scrubs on, she's a Latina / White mix, mid-late 20's, has an attractive face, and highlighted hair which suits her well. She started the massage and was super friendly, asking me lots of questions and making sure the pressure was good, not exactly CMT level but made me feel great as she knows how to use her body during it, sitting on my back and releasing the tension I had before she started sliding all over it and began teasing. Once she got me going she asked if I wanted to flip and I turned around to see one of the hottest bodies I've seen at this spa: hourglass figure with natural DDs, slim waist, wide hips, and a huge ass that was enhanced but an amazing time to play with. I'd compare her to a less dolled up version of Kylie Jenner with an insane BBL. Straddled herself on me and session included ass play, letting me feel / lotion up her tits, dirty talking, and lots of sliding. Gave me the choice of where I wanted to finish and titty fucked me to completion as our time ran out, milking me all over her nice tits. Overall, as good of an experience I could ask for with a new provider, I think she could start teasing earlier IMO but the flip is a super fun time, going to ask to turn over a bit early next visit so I can enjoy her even more. She just started this month and said she plans on being at ROM every Tuesday and the other day is random based on her schedule. Def a repeat down the line.
Originally Posted by JaBrohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 12:59 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 74What's the damage?
Originally Posted by DaveFree12
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 13:53 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 52Has anyone seen Janet at ROM before? How's her face / performance?











Reply With Quote






