Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 27830
-
06-30-25 16:20 #26060Senior Member

Posts: 216Nadienne
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...9C%A8.3077856/
Her VIP rate is BBFS.
I have creampied her 3 times. Amazing facefuck.
Thick ass in doggie.
She will deny it via text. Take it in person. YMMV.
Her P doesn't want her doing it. She is a fun fuck. Starting to get a belky.
-
06-30-25 16:09 #26059Senior Member

Posts: 988She isn't on birth control. She is 23. Fertile. No thanks.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 16:07 #26058Senior Member

Posts: 1019Wait. He paid 500? I get that for 400. She asks to pull out.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 16:06 #26057Senior Member

Posts: 1019It was 400 and she asked.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 16:05 #26056Senior Member

Posts: 1019[Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by TeamBackfat
[View Original Post]
Enough about sweet Miranda. The reason she takes loads is because she has already gone thru menopause.
She is at least 55 years old.
-
06-30-25 15:03 #26055Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yeah for that price I would want to ensure CIP was on the table. I mean that is just me and I understand CIP is not everyone's preference, but for me the cum dripping out of the pussy is my kink.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 14:37 #26054Banned Member

Posts: 39For $100 less you could've had 34 HH tits, a better bang, massage, and full BBFS CIP / CIA / CIM with Sweet Miranda!
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 13:43 #26053Senior Member

Posts: 671Pull out optional? Figure at that rate and being already halfway there, might as well go all the way.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 13:02 #26052Senior Member

Posts: 239How do we find this email? Or is that a recommendation to go to the other board?
Originally Posted by Wombcreamer
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 12:14 #26051Senior Member

Posts: 300Taylor Haze
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...8D%92.3077880/
Not a true bbw. Thick. Nice bbfscip with huge knockers. Ask for her VIP rate.
-
06-30-25 10:47 #26050Senior Member

Posts: 988Idk the answer but.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
I have never known her to be anywhere other than Seattle when visiting.
-
06-30-25 10:46 #26049Senior Member

Posts: 988NinaBubbles
I saw Nina was posting. What the heck.
BBFS pulled out. Shot it on her magnificent ass.
Fun girl. 500 all in. I am a one shot guy these days. So when I was done I took off.
-
06-30-25 10:14 #26048Senior Member

Posts: 135I love that this man smelled what is probably a pretty bad bacterial infection from the drugged up girl and still thought "yeah, let me put my dick back in that horrible smelling vagina".
Originally Posted by Sully69
[View Original Post]
But seriously, thanks for the review and enjoy your antibiotics.
This man out there risking his dick to give us the goods.
-
06-30-25 02:35 #26047Senior Member

Posts: 2184Hey. If you believe she's in her 40's, and you are okay with her donation. Go ahead there's no shame in your game. Just don't try to convince me she's in her 40's. LOL, when she turned 40, you probably didn't exist yet.
Originally Posted by BigTimeLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 01:24 #26046Senior Member

Posts: 268Insatiable Anna
Which town is she in?
Originally Posted by Wombcreamer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





