Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 19539
-
07-01-25 19:03 #15669Regular Member

Posts: 11DDS-spa Lisa
Anyone knows if she's working somewhere else? Anyone has her contact info?
Thanks
-
07-01-25 18:54 #15668Senior Member

Posts: 119New line-up at JM: Apple and Umi
I got the friendly text from the hot scheduler saying that new girls are at JM. I hardly couldn't wait to see Apple this morning. I even showed up 30 mins early this morning.
Apple was so beautiful, on the shorter side 5' 2 maybe with long hair and voluptuous body. I think Ds with nice bubble butt. I decided to skip the TS for a FBM. I didn't regret. She was so good. The Main course with lot of kissing and tongue work. BBBJ and BLS. 69 and DATY were tasty and yum. Killer smiles and beautiful face. Overall she's a good 9/10.
I got to see Umi and good lord, I have to come back and tap that. Umi is little taller but again the smiles and long hair struck me. My knees are weakening by JM girls.
-
07-01-25 03:01 #15667Banned Member

Posts: 31JM Apple Pie
I went to see Dora today. I heard it was her last night at JM, so I wanted to have some fun with her before she goes. A new girl came out as Dora was packing her things. They told me the new girl's name is Apple. I might stop by again to grab a bite at that Apple, haha. I got a glance at Apple, she has a big titties, short and have very long hair. Already thinking of grabbing her long hair while doing doggy style, LOL. As I was leaving, JM said another girl is coming again tomorrow, which is Tuesday, I assume. I wasn't able to get her name since even JM doesn't know it yet haha.
-
06-30-25 23:28 #15666Regular Member

Posts: 11Renton ikea
Are there any good places around it? I've been to jade but wasn't thrilled.
-
06-30-25 15:06 #15665Senior Member

Posts: 2184Hey CT2000 - thanks for the follow up on Dora. Much appreciated dude. I saw Chanel one more time. So now it is 4th or 5th (can't remember) - I am going to move on. Thing is with the lackluster service on the other board (attitude, smelly pussies, dead fish appointments, for 5 a piece) - this for 200 with a 20 yr old Asian petite and tight as hell. Who actually wants to fuck. Is a no brainer for me. I am now 99.99% only massage parlors. As the SPs have really let me down.
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 14:59 #15664Regular Member

Posts: 11Waterfall spa.
Has anyone tried the place across from Riverside casino?
-
06-30-25 13:58 #15663Regular Member

Posts: 20Waterfall interurban
I had an experience there. I found it on RR does not state name on sight. I knew pictures not accurate, but the but hoping for under 30. The Lady that I got when I arrived was most likely between 35 and early 40's. She was attractive and nice DD, manmade. I was quoted 160 for .5 and that is what given. As for activities go CBJ for 2 min, she went on her back the on all 4. Done and out the door. IMO dead fish no movement and no sounds. I will not return.
Originally Posted by Mshaw206
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 12:19 #15662Banned Member

Posts: 108Good in Renton
I was told today that Good Spa in Renton has also been sold and is under new ownership. So, none of the Shanghai or Best girls has anything to do with Good in Renton or One in Everett. My advice is to stick with Shanghai and Best if you visit places up north.
-
06-30-25 11:09 #15661Senior Member

Posts: 232I heard Chanel's appointment walk in and head to the room with her after I'd started, so it wasn't a walk-in thing. They just scheduled me with someone else. I get Chanel is popular and busy, it's the deception that was annoying.
Harry you were asking about Dora. She was ok but looks wise Chanel was much hotter. Couldn't really DT, promised the world if I came back and saw her again (Greek, bare, msog) but why not just deliver some of that now?? YMMV, for me she was pretty mid.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 20:57 #15660Senior Member

Posts: 78Good times
Oh convoy! I've had some Wild times at some of them spots over there. They really got some lookers in those AMP's. Drop dead gorgeous that'll turn heads out in public. The shock I got when I found out about all the vetting and other BS you've got to go through to get you a girl of the San Diego caliber. (ie an agency girl / apartment girl).
Originally Posted by Xxp13
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 13:27 #15659Senior Member

Posts: 544This is pretty common at AMPs; the old "a bird in hand is worth two in the Bush" situation. Most likely someone else just walked in and got her. Most of the girls won't wait around on a phone appointment since a lot of times the guys don't show on time, and the girls need to make their money.
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I never buy this line. If they really want a return visit from me, they need to do the "all kinds of wildness" while I'm there. It's a fairly common promise if a shop is getting busy - "I have to go to other customer now, but you get free 30 minutes on the next one, honey". Yeah, right.
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 13:08 #15658Senior Member

Posts: 241Q spa Tina
Went to q spa up in shoreline, Tina greeted me when I first arrived parked in the back and rang the bell on the side. She was exactly how you guys described her Jessica rabbit body in the blue dress, greeted me with kiss but unfortunately she was busy and told me to return later which I did. Came back and we dfk and she lead me to a room handed her 2 bills. She did a little massage and then Tuma me which she moved to give me BBBJ and bls. Rode cowgirl then laid her so I can eat her out and finger bang her. Her bold kitty tasted good, went to missionary and ended up blowing in doggy. She said she will be here till end of July. Would recommend her service is great and her body is amazing.
-
06-29-25 11:35 #15657Senior Member

Posts: 148Worse, imagine a bust while you're there.
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
Instead of the usual half-hearted John prosecution, you're now in deep, deep, life-changing shit.
-
06-29-25 01:34 #15656Senior Member

Posts: 110Unfortunately, this is very common in some of the Korean spots in Convoy Street, San Diego, CA. Some of the hottest MILFs, but big nope for me if I see or hear one around.
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 23:30 #15655Senior Member

Posts: 29Q massage Vicki
I swung by Q to see Cici, Tina or Victoria. Only one available was brand new girl Vicki. She's about 5'4", kinda chubby, B cups, huge nipples, fair English. I was going to walk at first sight, but she was so perky and friendly that I decided to give her a go. Solid massage, BBBJ, cg, mish, dg. Very tight! Not sorry I stayed. I probably won't repeat, but she was fun and got the job done.











Reply With Quote






