Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 328 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 4916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4301

    Couples massage

    Any recommendations for a couples massage?

  2. #4300
    Quote Originally Posted by Mills0915  [View Original Post]
    Its Lilly at GQ went by yesterday and had a great time with Lilly I had to ask her twice her name so I could understand but it is Lilly and she gave a great time and she told me they would be closed this Friday the 4th so heads up if you go on Friday. Also they told me new girls coming this week as well so enjoy your time.
    Great-thanks for info!

  3. #4299

    Gq lilly

    Its Lilly at GQ went by yesterday and had a great time with Lilly I had to ask her twice her name so I could understand but it is Lilly and she gave a great time and she told me they would be closed this Friday the 4th so heads up if you go on Friday. Also they told me new girls coming this week as well so enjoy your time.

  4. #4298

    Dilly at GQ? Or was it Lilly?

    Massage with Dilly at GQ was great. But now reading this I'm thinking maybe she said her name was Lilly? Can anyone confirm there is a Diily there? Either way, GQ awesome as always.

  5. #4297

    Gaga

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoic01  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage out the door?
    Send me a PM.

  6. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    A nice time at GaGa this afternoon, great massage, which I needed, and a fun time after the massage.
    What was the damage out the door?

  7. #4295

    GaGa

    A nice time at GaGa this afternoon, great massage, which I needed, and a fun time after the massage.

  8. #4294
    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    Lilly is back at GQ had a great massage and service from her. If you want details you can find multiple posts about her 6 months ago or so but I thoroughly enjoyed myself again. She always aims to please the customer maybe more than any other provider there.

    I saw that Ivy is also back saw her on my way out I have never had her so can't say much.
    This is such great news. I know what (or who) I'm doing today.

  9. #4293

    Gq Ivy

    I saw Ivy last week. She speaks good English, better than most. Massage was above average. Really enjoyed my time with her. I'd say about 45. Petite tight body.

    I saw Lilly a few months back. I agree. She does aim to please. I think she is a bit older but has had a lot of work done. Large man mades.

    Can't go wrong with either.

  10. #4292

    Lilly is back

    Lilly is back at GQ had a great massage and service from her. If you want details you can find multiple posts about her 6 months ago or so but I thoroughly enjoyed myself again. She always aims to please the customer maybe more than any other provider there.

    I saw that Ivy is also back saw her on my way out I have never had her so can't say much.

  11. #4291

    Who's the talent at GQ now?

    Been there many times, always loved it. Anybody know who's the best to ask for currently? Thanks.

  12. #4290

    Unfortunate.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    There are 100% zero options.

    You'll have to go to North GA.
    Too bad, thought about rolling the dice at what's listed on rubmaps. I know for a fact the place in Niota is worst case, and I have no desire to return.

  13. #4289
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsw900  [View Original Post]
    I usually am only in Knoxville but I'm going to be in Cleveland for a week or two for work. Feel free to pm instead of posting if needed. Just looking for massage and L1 or more. Thanks for any help.
    There are 100% zero options.

    You'll have to go to North GA.

  14. #4288

    Cleveland options?

    I usually am only in Knoxville but I'm going to be in Cleveland for a week or two for work. Feel free to pm instead of posting if needed. Just looking for massage and L1 or more. Thanks for any help.

  15. #4287

    Aroma Ft Oglethorpe

    Anyone been to Aroma lately? Lilly was my favorite but last time I went I had a terrible experience. I called and asked for Lilly and she said yes. When I arrived a crabby old lady made me pay in advance and a new girl came in. Horrible massage with no hint of extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape