Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 683 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 10232
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9407

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    If that even.

    Last time I looked at the usual offerings on various sites, I found nothing that looked good. Sure that's subjective to personal taste. But if you've been paying attention you soon learn that most of the women posting are hardcore addicts or straight up criminals. Of course I look every here and there to try and catch what might be a newbie dipping their toe in the water, but it's increasingly rare to find.
    Right! I feel like I've been robbed or scammed more on skip than I ever was on BP. I leave the hotel now like what was I thinking because these girls look worse and worse, then you have them decent ones not even trying to provide good service and asking for 2. 50. You know BP was good when Diddy used it to get his own providers.

  2. #9406
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Maybe 2 out of all the lineup on STG are worth seeing.
    If that even.

    Last time I looked at the usual offerings on various sites, I found nothing that looked good. Sure that's subjective to personal taste. But if you've been paying attention you soon learn that most of the women posting are hardcore addicts or straight up criminals. Of course I look every here and there to try and catch what might be a newbie dipping their toe in the water, but it's increasingly rare to find.

  3. #9405
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Curious anyone see some providers coming out of retirement? I am hoping like paige or cherry hill massage julia or Dee from mays landing. All I see the some druggies and bad reviews. Actually surprising how these ladies who have a solid bad reviews still in the game. Who keeps seeing them?
    Paige is gone, Julia from Dr Stan?, out of the Biz, and Dee from Mays Landing was still seeing regulars until last year, not sure if she is still active, last time I saw her she went the extra mile to make me happy. From time to time I see a veteran from BP make an appearance, but it is brief, and next day is gone.

    Current lineup on STG is very poor, if I pay for service, it has to be good, and a pretty smile with a decent body, I never lower my standards. Maybe 2 out of all the lineup on STG are worth seeing.

  4. #9404

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Not at all she hasn't looked like her pictures in a very long time. She's extremely thin, needle damage all over her arms and neck. Pale and has this huge baby bump. There was a time when she was definitely hot but the demon destroys them so fast. I would only get BBj and let her eat my ass but never would have do FS, at one point when she was in millville she was hot and we would do it everywhere.
    I agree with you, Rosie was hot a few years ago. When she was in Millville she had a boyfriend who had a bad eye, he was harmless. I used to see Nikki and Rosie very frequently, Rosie had a great ass, and she was very much into sex, last time I saw her was in Cherry Hill, and she was declining big time.

  5. #9403
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    She does she really gets into it and don't let her upsell you. She will do whatever you want for the regular donation, and if you let her shoot up before you start even better.
    I'll pay her a visit probably next week on fourth of July.

  6. #9402
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Does rose give a good rimjob? I need a rimjob chick what's her rates.
    She does she really gets into it and don't let her upsell you. She will do whatever you want for the regular donation, and if you let her shoot up before you start even better.

  7. #9401
    Curious anyone see some providers coming out of retirement? I am hoping like paige or cherry hill massage julia or Dee from mays landing. All I see the some druggies and bad reviews. Actually surprising how these ladies who have a solid bad reviews still in the game. Who keeps seeing them?

  8. #9400

    Fake hottie cherry hill

    Seen her ads for a while, photos way TGTBT. Text her a few times. Finally get a legit response and not ghost. Says 200 hr, which that really hard to believe if she looking like that. Ask her for photos, she text some attitude and says bye. Unless she some clueless unicorn I'm going to say those photos are definitely aint her.

    305-449-5705.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/189224264

  9. #9399
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Not at all she hasn't looked like her pictures in a very long time. She's extremely thin, needle damage all over her arms and neck. Pale and has this huge baby bump. There was a time when she was definitely hot but the demon destroys them so fast. I would only get BBj and let her eat my ass but never would have do FS, at one point when she was in millville she was hot and we would do it everywhere.
    Does rose give a good rimjob? I need a rimjob chick what's her rates.

  10. #9398
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Not at all she hasn't looked like her pictures in a very long time. She's extremely thin, needle damage all over her arms and neck. Pale and has this huge baby bump. There was a time when she was definitely hot but the demon destroys them so fast. I would only get BBj and let her eat my ass but never would have do FS, at one point when she was in millville she was hot and we would do it everywhere.
    Hmm, tempted to raw dog her.

  11. #9397

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Does she look anything like her pics?
    Not at all she hasn't looked like her pictures in a very long time. She's extremely thin, needle damage all over her arms and neck. Pale and has this huge baby bump. There was a time when she was definitely hot but the demon destroys them so fast. I would only get BBj and let her eat my ass but never would have do FS, at one point when she was in millville she was hot and we would do it everywhere.

  12. #9396

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...e/385442936015

    Who got Rose pregnant 😭128557;128557; now she feeding the baby dope 🤢.
    Does she look anything like her pics?

  13. #9395

    Preggo

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...e/385442936015

    Who got Rose pregnant 😭128557;128557; now she feeding the baby dope 🤢.

  14. #9394

    She did the same thing to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/107286047534

    Ghosted me twice in the same day.

    Went into South Jersey in search of a little fun, called her when I was 15 about minutes away from Maple Shade. She picked up quickly, we had a very pleasant conversation, agreed on an hour at her posted rate and she said she'd text me her address. I continue into Mount Laurel, nothing. Park, call, no answer. Text, no answer. Gave her a good 15 minutes where I called once every five minutes to see if she was just getting ready / in the bathroom / whatever. Nothing.

    Went to the backup plan, Koi Spa. Had a very nice session, see the Massage Parlor thread for a review.

    Came out of Koi to find that Phoenix had finally texted me back. Went for a light snack, gave her a call. I can be there by noon, still interested if you are and she said she was. This time I got her address before hanging up.

    Arrived at the spot, texted her I was there, nothing. Called a few times a few minutes apart, no answer.

    There's been some discussion on how providers make decisions and I know it's first money / longest commitment, but in both cases I was promising an hour and I was very close-by.

    Your mileage may vary (and from some of your positive reviews of Phoenix, it definitely has), but I wouldn't try to set a date with her without a backup plan or two.

    Still craving a second release from a mature provider, I then called MILF Nikki in her upstairs apartment. She offered QV and was very pleasant. See my next report for a review.

    So yeah. Backup plans FTW.
    The difference in my case was we texted as I was pulling in to the lot. Then she went dark. To this day she still hasn't responded and that was 3 months ago. She's off the list for me.

  15. #9393

    Lexii

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...290/8504934273

    Had such a great time with her. She looks exactly like her pictures. She greeted me at the door with no clothes on and called me prior to giving me the room number. Talked for a bit and we got right into it. CBJ was excellent, she took me in her mouth from the side and was sucking me for a good 5 minutes until I was ready. Once I was ready she bent over and threw that ass back. I have to say her ass looks much better in person. Had her moaning all the way through. One thing she did that I've never had done before was while I was pounding her in doggystyle she grabbed the back of my balls. She was gently pushing them when I busted in her and she enjoyed it herself. She is on the young side maybe mid 20's. I would recommend her and will def see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape