Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 682 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 10222
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9412
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, is this the Paige being mentioned in the comments I tried to see her last year in August. I drove to York from Philly due to a chick ghosting me she decided not to see me claiming she looked bad and other excuses she does not talk on the phone prefer to text I'll try again this Summer this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/668474168470
    I remember some post in york pa but wasnt sure if it was legit her. I thought once she pop out of a kid she was done. I remember meeting her in some trailer park community where she was staying with her mom or some situation like that.

  2. #9411

    Wait. Isn't she.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, is this the Paige being mentioned in the comments I tried to see her last year in August. I drove to York from Philly due to a chick ghosting me she decided not to see me claiming she looked bad and other excuses she does not talk on the phone prefer to text I'll try again this Summer this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/668474168470
    I'm pretty sure I saw that she OD'd awhile back.

  3. #9410

    Paige

    Hey guys, is this the Paige being mentioned in the comments I tried to see her last year in August. I drove to York from Philly due to a chick ghosting me she decided not to see me claiming she looked bad and other excuses she does not talk on the phone prefer to text I'll try again this Summer this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/668474168470

  4. #9409
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    If that even.

    Last time I looked at the usual offerings on various sites, I found nothing that looked good. Sure that's subjective to personal taste. But if you've been paying attention you soon learn that most of the women posting are hardcore addicts or straight up criminals. Of course I look every here and there to try and catch what might be a newbie dipping their toe in the water, but it's increasingly rare to find.
    I find that philly providers tend to be less drug addicted, more just ghetto as fuck. Horrible attitudes and woefully overpriced. REally, that's what I'm seeing across the board be it drug addicted or ghetto providers. The exorbitant price increases and subpar service. Almost every new experience I've had in the last few years has been bad to horrible.

    I remember paying 30-60 on BP for a quick view and usually always got at the very least a decent experience.

    That shit has pretty much taken me out the game. Besides my few good regulars, I stay away from the scene all together. And if I'm being honest, I'm beginning to see a noticeable change in the landscape of the vanilla world as well -- the dividing line between providers and regular, vanilla women is surely beginning to blur. Dare I say they're all starting to look the same to me.

  5. #9408
    Quote Originally Posted by BordenTown101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/188848140

    Okay let me start by saying there weren't many thorough reviews of her and I see why. I wish I can go back in time to avoid her. Coordinate a time for a ss (no problems there). I was curious because I was in the mood for a nice thick one. Communication was good. I pulled up get to the room and the room looks like a trash can. She def has a cat that lives there because there was a cat post and cat hair over the bed. As for her she is twice the size that you see in the pictures as well as heavily filtered. You can tell its her but the pictures are filtered. I go in and the service was just sub-par. It was just straight business, not even any small talk. Get straight to it, the CBJ was mediocre as well as her. Also she is very hairy down there which was a huge turn off. She doesn't do doggystyle because of some reason. So I busted and just got tf out of there. I would avoid at all cost and felt it was such a waste of money. Do yourself a favor and just don't do it.
    Can confirm. Saw her several weeks ago and was sorely disappointed. I meant to post a review but I forgot.

    Communication was good. Now mind you, I like big women, so the size wasn't the problem for me. But as you said, she's comes off very straight to business; doesn't really talk and doesn't even make an attempt at being friendly. Comes off cold and it's reflected in her service. Subpar CBJ followed by an unenthusiastic main event. I find in these types of visits I never seem able to get rock hard, just enough to do the deed.

    Also what annoyed me was after the CBJ, she goes to do other things and takes literally almost 2 minute before getting started on the main stuff. By then my hard-on is noticeable weaker from literally just waiting. This is why I keep these new experiences to a minimum. As the other users have pointed out, the BP days were awesome compared to now. There may be a few here and there but overall the quality across phily / south jersey is abysmal. Frankly, I've been just taking it easy as of late.

  6. #9407

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    If that even.

    Last time I looked at the usual offerings on various sites, I found nothing that looked good. Sure that's subjective to personal taste. But if you've been paying attention you soon learn that most of the women posting are hardcore addicts or straight up criminals. Of course I look every here and there to try and catch what might be a newbie dipping their toe in the water, but it's increasingly rare to find.
    Right! I feel like I've been robbed or scammed more on skip than I ever was on BP. I leave the hotel now like what was I thinking because these girls look worse and worse, then you have them decent ones not even trying to provide good service and asking for 2. 50. You know BP was good when Diddy used it to get his own providers.

  7. #9406
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Maybe 2 out of all the lineup on STG are worth seeing.
    If that even.

    Last time I looked at the usual offerings on various sites, I found nothing that looked good. Sure that's subjective to personal taste. But if you've been paying attention you soon learn that most of the women posting are hardcore addicts or straight up criminals. Of course I look every here and there to try and catch what might be a newbie dipping their toe in the water, but it's increasingly rare to find.

  8. #9405
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Curious anyone see some providers coming out of retirement? I am hoping like paige or cherry hill massage julia or Dee from mays landing. All I see the some druggies and bad reviews. Actually surprising how these ladies who have a solid bad reviews still in the game. Who keeps seeing them?
    Paige is gone, Julia from Dr Stan?, out of the Biz, and Dee from Mays Landing was still seeing regulars until last year, not sure if she is still active, last time I saw her she went the extra mile to make me happy. From time to time I see a veteran from BP make an appearance, but it is brief, and next day is gone.

    Current lineup on STG is very poor, if I pay for service, it has to be good, and a pretty smile with a decent body, I never lower my standards. Maybe 2 out of all the lineup on STG are worth seeing.

  9. #9404

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Not at all she hasn't looked like her pictures in a very long time. She's extremely thin, needle damage all over her arms and neck. Pale and has this huge baby bump. There was a time when she was definitely hot but the demon destroys them so fast. I would only get BBj and let her eat my ass but never would have do FS, at one point when she was in millville she was hot and we would do it everywhere.
    I agree with you, Rosie was hot a few years ago. When she was in Millville she had a boyfriend who had a bad eye, he was harmless. I used to see Nikki and Rosie very frequently, Rosie had a great ass, and she was very much into sex, last time I saw her was in Cherry Hill, and she was declining big time.

  10. #9403
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    She does she really gets into it and don't let her upsell you. She will do whatever you want for the regular donation, and if you let her shoot up before you start even better.
    I'll pay her a visit probably next week on fourth of July.

  11. #9402
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Does rose give a good rimjob? I need a rimjob chick what's her rates.
    She does she really gets into it and don't let her upsell you. She will do whatever you want for the regular donation, and if you let her shoot up before you start even better.

  12. #9401
    Curious anyone see some providers coming out of retirement? I am hoping like paige or cherry hill massage julia or Dee from mays landing. All I see the some druggies and bad reviews. Actually surprising how these ladies who have a solid bad reviews still in the game. Who keeps seeing them?

  13. #9400

    Fake hottie cherry hill

    Seen her ads for a while, photos way TGTBT. Text her a few times. Finally get a legit response and not ghost. Says 200 hr, which that really hard to believe if she looking like that. Ask her for photos, she text some attitude and says bye. Unless she some clueless unicorn I'm going to say those photos are definitely aint her.

    305-449-5705.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/189224264

  14. #9399
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Not at all she hasn't looked like her pictures in a very long time. She's extremely thin, needle damage all over her arms and neck. Pale and has this huge baby bump. There was a time when she was definitely hot but the demon destroys them so fast. I would only get BBj and let her eat my ass but never would have do FS, at one point when she was in millville she was hot and we would do it everywhere.
    Does rose give a good rimjob? I need a rimjob chick what's her rates.

  15. #9398
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Not at all she hasn't looked like her pictures in a very long time. She's extremely thin, needle damage all over her arms and neck. Pale and has this huge baby bump. There was a time when she was definitely hot but the demon destroys them so fast. I would only get BBj and let her eat my ass but never would have do FS, at one point when she was in millville she was hot and we would do it everywhere.
    Hmm, tempted to raw dog her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape