Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 33447
-
06-29-25 13:35 #31902Senior Member

Posts: 101Anyone done more than bbj?
Has anyone actually fucked her? Every review I had ever seen was about a great bbj, I saw her twice myself and got a great bbj, but I've never seen confirmation of FS available.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 12:14 #31901Senior Member

Posts: 2230Just think about your donation as an investment. Give her $1000 towards her legal defense and in 25-30 years when she gets out she will give you 10 half priced sessions.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 11:27 #31900Regular Member

Posts: 17Debra Hollander
I saw on Tryst that Debra Hollander is coming to Cincinnati later this week. She has been around for a while from what I can tell but I don't see any recent posts about her. Has anyone seen her recently?
https://tryst.link/escort/debra-hollander
Thanks.
-
06-29-25 10:23 #31899Senior Member

Posts: 1222Bunny
I saw Bunny recently after a long time and it was just as good as always.
Communications are coherent and timely.
She is currently staying at a motel on Reading Rd near the lateral.
Opted for HHR and started with a little back massage then onto a very nice BBBJ. Decided to let it fly and finished with a NQNS.
I will repeat.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135960688
-
06-29-25 09:27 #31898Senior Member

Posts: 238Bonita
She was allegedly the driver of a van that was in a 3-vehicle crash in Dayton that killed someone. I think she was charged with vehicular homicide and OVI so not good.
-
06-28-25 21:36 #31897Senior Member

Posts: 336Bonita
I also got the text today about donating to her legal fund. She is not in control other phone, she's not getting the money. I had a long text convo with her the other day and the whole thing seemed off as she really didn't acknowledge who I was. Said she was in a halfway house but couldn't say why, and had a room at the Davidson on weekends to host. Said she needed money as she was trying to take over her father's apartment, who recently passed. No mention of needing money for an attorney. Evidently the apartment scam wasnt working so he came up with the attorney plan. If she's going away for 10 years why dontate money to someone in control other phone?
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
The whole thing is sad. Who has the details on the accident? PM then to me please.
-
06-28-25 19:36 #31896Senior Member

Posts: 355Bonita alert
Post in Dayton board warning of the same thing.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
The only thing sus is that a not so senior member posted about her being available.
I am standing by that someone is running this scam on behalf for her. Either as a scam or to help her with attorney fees.
Thanks for the PSA.
Ob.
-
06-28-25 12:41 #31895Senior Member

Posts: 324I Don't Think So
I don't know who Bonita is, and even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't give her or anyone money for an attorney. Especially if someone random jabroni sends me an unsolicited text requesting it. You and I both know that whatever happens with her, this won't be the last incident. This alleged request is outrageous and if you give her money you are crazy. If a public defender is the best she can do, then so be it.
Originally Posted by Kostabi
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 09:20 #31894Senior Member

Posts: 386Port Clinton Sandusky area
For all my fishing buddies Lake Erie is on Fire. Been here week limited everyday. Now after a hot day on the water the area does have some good talent. As always Dee is dependable but couple more in the area that will do outcall.
Precious Esmeralda, an Jenna James posted blast from the past both on STG. Going to be here another week hope to see each one again before I leave. Tight lines a stay hydrated. Beer is not a hydrator but good when you get off the water. Supreme Court. TG out.
-
06-28-25 06:11 #31893Senior Member

Posts: 353Bonita is currently sitting in greene County jail on a huge bond.
Originally Posted by Kostabi
[View Original Post]
You are not communicating with her, most likely you are communicating with a greene county LEO or someone in law enforcement.
It is a set up.
-
06-27-25 17:26 #31892Senior Member

Posts: 101Yes. It's probably true does need money for accident in January where someone passed away. Looking at serious time. Needs attorney money.
Originally Posted by InTwoDeep
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 17:05 #31891Senior Member

Posts: 355Bonita
Hoping this does not start the infamous Bonita blogs.
Originally Posted by InTwoDeep
[View Original Post]
In my experience, she was always a train wreck. With her recent serious legal troubles, I am anticipating this to be more of a ticking time bomb.
Good call on not getting dragged into her mess.
Ob.
-
06-27-25 15:55 #31890Senior Member

Posts: 50Bonita
Anybody else that has seen Bonita in the past get a crazy text from her today about needing court money? For me I just did not like the way the go fund me was worded!!
Then there's this post 4 below mine. Something seems fishy......
-
06-27-25 15:21 #31889Senior Member

Posts: 192Vanna?
Anyone have any experience with this one. She been advertising awhile on the Westside.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...p/037660378148
-
06-27-25 11:12 #31888Senior Member

Posts: 2248J-Girls
https://bluefurredfox.com/ was just registered as a domain on June 21. The j-girl listed on their webpage is Risa not Gina as mentioned in an earlier review. https://asia-sister.com/ has Gina listed. This website is associated to https://asian-hollywood.com/ in Columbus and elsewhere that use the same website template.
Originally Posted by BennyBen
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





