Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean Palace

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 801
This blog is moderated by OF Charlie
  1. #351

    Lady Ari

    I saw Lady Ari and wow. She's amazing! It cracked me up because when I arrived I saw a gentleman walking out with a smile on his face who looked like he was in a daze. I wondered if he was just leaving while I was arriving! LOL.

    But holy cow. When the door opened I was met with a young absolutely beautiful lady. I know the ages can be hard but she looked like she was in her early to mid 20's to me. An amazing thin body with a thin waist and hips that flared out. They never look like the pix but I thought in this case she looked better than the lady in the pix. Her face was so cute with long black hair. Imagine that cute Asian girl you lusted for in college. We took care of business right at the start. I asked her if she was open to $100 for BBFS and she said yes. I know I shouldn't do that but as soon as I saw her tight young body I knew I had to bust a nut in her bare. We chatted a bit and she said that she gets tested every week.

    More LFK than DFK. Pretty standard shower routine with a nice preview BBBJ. One of the things I noticed right away is that she was both very fluent in English and chatty. I enjoyed that myself. Soon enough it was off to the bedroom for a BBBJ by the side of the bed with her kneeling. Going to say that she was good. It was nice but I've had better in my life. She asked me to lie down and jumped right on my cock. I was a little surprised as I thought she would give me more head or tease me more. Her pussy is TIGHT. Holy crap. I almost lost it right away. I asked her if she could get off and let me taste her yummy looking pussy. I was expecting a 69 but she sat on my face facing the other way. I didn't mind because it gave my cock a chance to cool down! She was super yummy and sensitive and I'm pretty sure I made her cum. Then I asked her if she could do a pussy slide for a bit before fucking some more. She rode my cock and rubbed her clit against my head. I could feel how wet she was. She was also into it or a very good actor. She makes super hot little cum / pleasure moans and groans. Soon enough she was putting my cock back inside of her very tight pussy. She rode me hard and it felt amazing. Grinding into me so I could go deep and fill her up. I almost started to cum again so I asked her if I could fuck her from behind.

    If you meet with Lady Ari you MUST fuck her from behind. I felt like it was almost a once in a lifetime experience. The way her thin waste flares out to her hips and ass when she's in doggie was phenomenal. She also seemed to really like that position. It was amazing. Her face and the way her long hair fanned out. So hot. Once again I was feeling close and wanted more. We went to the side of the bed for standing mish and standing doggie. Once again just an amazing view and I "think" she came several times very hard. Her body would start to shake and spasm. Finally I asked her to get on her back for some standard mish. Looking down at her small breasts, beautiful face and tight shaved pussy and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. Soon enough I filled her with a big load. Then it was off to the shower again. We chatted like old friends about her dogs, growing up in Seoul, and books. She was so sweet. When I was leaving it hit me that she was probably one of the most beautiful ladies I've even had sex with. IMHO.

    She told me that she'll be here for two more weeks. Run to go see her while you can!

  2. #350

    Mary Jane. First KP experience

    Met Mary Jane this week for my first visit to KP.

    The location was nice and inviting. Mary Jane spoke very good English, which made communication smooth. She's definitely a bit bigger in person, with natural, attractive curves and plenty of tattoos.

    We started with a clean-up in the shower, followed by an excellent BBBJ. Since it was my first time, I didn't last long, but she gave me a relaxing massage afterward, which was a nice touch.

    Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

    Extras: +100 for BBFS, +40 for a second round.

    Fun fact: Got same-day approval from KP.

  3. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleVegas  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody visited Mary Jane? I'm considering a visit tomorrow. Reviews seem good. Most mention she is bigger than the pics but still very hot. I like shorter girls so 4' 11" if accurate is about as good as it gets. Will post tomorrow if I visit.
    BBFS an option if you read her page on whatever West Coast site she works at.

  4. #348

    Mary Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleVegas  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody visited Mary Jane? I'm considering a visit tomorrow. Reviews seem good. Most mention she is bigger than the pics but still very hot. I like shorter girls so 4' 11" if accurate is about as good as it gets. Will post tomorrow if I visit.
    She has great reviews on the other place. I was thinking about seeing her too. Please report back she's only here a couple more days.

  5. #347

    Mary Jane

    Has anybody visited Mary Jane? I'm considering a visit tomorrow. Reviews seem good. Most mention she is bigger than the pics but still very hot. I like shorter girls so 4' 11" if accurate is about as good as it gets. Will post tomorrow if I visit.

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbingGrist  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that it looks like Sweet IU offers BBFS from the reviews I've read of her. I'm Very tempted again! She looks like just my type.
    I can see that you're a man of good taste. I'm conflicted right now since Lady Ari just got back in town and I only have so much budgeted.

  7. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    The service is typically full GFE with DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS one pop, starts with shared shower and play, finish with shared shower. The event can last along as you last within your time booked, or she will massage or cuddle if time is left. Some allow FIV, some go a 2nd pop for no upcharge. Most recently, the ladies are leaving a sign up that offers bare for 100,2nd pop for 40. Even if not upgrading, service is fully satisfying with the vast majority of ladies.

    I love DFK and get my fill throughout with a few exceptions who are typically avoided by reading TER or this forum. I pace for one pop which still allows many acts. Unlike massage parlors, I generally don't feel rushed at KP and ladies respect my desire to pace and take awhile to finish- Compared to massage parlors that have ignored my requsts to slow it or change positions. The majority of ladies are enhanced with d or c cups, usually top notch jobs. Some are not enhanced, still nice uptop, and many are natural spinner or similarly small. Got to read reviews. Most have slightly enhanced photos with exaggerated curves, but they are often close to photos. Many photos are up to 10 years old- Booker posts whatever the provider makes available. Most ladies are in their 30's instead of posted 23 to 26, but are youthful enough. Occasionally, they are older or fresh young.
    Wait, they put up a sign in the room for MSOG and BBFS? I have not seen that yet, but I'm only there about once a month.

  8. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeever  [View Original Post]
    Compared to the entry free, the extra 100 almost seems trivial for BBFS. Heck, I'm tempted but also very concerned for myself and these ladies. How can they possibly stay healthy in the long run? Antibiotics can only get you so far.
    Two times I've given in to my small head and I've paid the extra $100. I stress out for a bit, get tested, and I'm fine. I'm assuming the ladies get tested often?

    I noticed that it looks like Sweet IU offers BBFS from the reviews I've read of her. I'm Very tempted again! She looks like just my type.

  9. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Most recently, the ladies are leaving a sign up that offers bare for 100,2nd pop for 40.
    Compared to the entry free, the extra 100 almost seems trivial for BBFS. Heck, I'm tempted but also very concerned for myself and these ladies. How can they possibly stay healthy in the long run? Antibiotics can only get you so far.

  10. #342

    Total Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    Just saw White, she is fantastic. Very attractive, nice body. I would guess in her 30's. Amazing shower routine. If you are into rim, she is very aggressive with it. Great BBBJ, lots of p2 p rubbing. No bare, but cfs was great and brings up finishing in her mouth. 2nd pop extra 40. I highly recommend her.
    I second this one. My time with White was probably one of the best all time or at least in recent recollection. Considering the already high quality of KP, she really stood out. Young, very slim body but perfectly shaped Ds (manmade but awesome) that made the string bikini she met me in fill out perfectly. High level of enthusiasm and wanting to please. I had to hold her off on the BBBJ but she's totally willing to cim. Plus, speaks really good English, almost undetectable accent. From the OC area.

  11. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    That's how it is at KP the guy will go silence forever, but if you hear something from him, then you're on the right track.
    I think someone else mentioned this but. Pick one of the less popular girls. Right now I think that would be Becky based on the reviews. Send a text on a day when you can meet right at 10 am when they open. Be very specific. Say you would like to see Becky at 8 pm and text your info again. That's what worked for me. Good luck.

  12. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBT  [View Original Post]
    I will try again, but I mean even if I'm rejected, at least give me a response, like sorry, we can't let you in right now. This is so annoying.
    That's how it is at KP the guy will go silence forever, but if you hear something from him, then you're on the right track.

  13. #339

    Thanks for the advice

    I will try again, but I mean even if I'm rejected, at least give me a response, like sorry, we can't let you in right now. This is so annoying.

  14. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    No, they're notoriously difficult to get into and it can take a while. Best bet is to keep contacting every few days and make sure to send what they request. It's been mentioned that it can help if you request to visit someone who doesn't seem so popular in their rotation as a start to get in the door.
    They are SUPER paranoid so yea getting in can be difficult. I am established at a few orgs and even with references from those orgs there are a couple I cannot get into (of course the ones with all the fresh 18-20 BBFS CIP hotties) Some also are living off existing clients (the ones I cannot get into), so if you are making all the money you need off your existing client base why risk your org with bringing in new clients. There are a couple that will take clients based on referrals from existing customers. I also guarantee you that there is another whole layer of orgs that dont even have websites that work underground for one reason or another. Last December when I was in Germany a friend of mine introduced me to an org there that was a "underground" org and had a very "special" offering, unfortunately their prices were WAAAY out of my range so I could not partake.

    I believe several of these orgs are connected somehow by a top dawg somewhere, and they want to protect their business. While I do believe LEO are well aware of these ORGS and what goes on they are more or less turning their heads for now. Sooner or later it will come crashing down.

  15. #337

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBT  [View Original Post]
    Hi, saw lots of good reviews here and wanted to give KP a try. I texted everything required but got no response, sent another text to check after 1 day and still no response, is that the sign of rejection?
    No, they're notoriously difficult to get into and it can take a while. Best bet is to keep contacting every few days and make sure to send what they request. It's been mentioned that it can help if you request to visit someone who doesn't seem so popular in their rotation as a start to get in the door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape