The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Korean Palace

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 797
This blog is moderated by OF Charlie
  1. #347

    Mary Jane

    Has anybody visited Mary Jane? I'm considering a visit tomorrow. Reviews seem good. Most mention she is bigger than the pics but still very hot. I like shorter girls so 4' 11" if accurate is about as good as it gets. Will post tomorrow if I visit.

  2. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbingGrist  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that it looks like Sweet IU offers BBFS from the reviews I've read of her. I'm Very tempted again! She looks like just my type.
    I can see that you're a man of good taste. I'm conflicted right now since Lady Ari just got back in town and I only have so much budgeted.

  3. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    The service is typically full GFE with DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS one pop, starts with shared shower and play, finish with shared shower. The event can last along as you last within your time booked, or she will massage or cuddle if time is left. Some allow FIV, some go a 2nd pop for no upcharge. Most recently, the ladies are leaving a sign up that offers bare for 100,2nd pop for 40. Even if not upgrading, service is fully satisfying with the vast majority of ladies.

    I love DFK and get my fill throughout with a few exceptions who are typically avoided by reading TER or this forum. I pace for one pop which still allows many acts. Unlike massage parlors, I generally don't feel rushed at KP and ladies respect my desire to pace and take awhile to finish- Compared to massage parlors that have ignored my requsts to slow it or change positions. The majority of ladies are enhanced with d or c cups, usually top notch jobs. Some are not enhanced, still nice uptop, and many are natural spinner or similarly small. Got to read reviews. Most have slightly enhanced photos with exaggerated curves, but they are often close to photos. Many photos are up to 10 years old- Booker posts whatever the provider makes available. Most ladies are in their 30's instead of posted 23 to 26, but are youthful enough. Occasionally, they are older or fresh young.
    Wait, they put up a sign in the room for MSOG and BBFS? I have not seen that yet, but I'm only there about once a month.

  4. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeever  [View Original Post]
    Compared to the entry free, the extra 100 almost seems trivial for BBFS. Heck, I'm tempted but also very concerned for myself and these ladies. How can they possibly stay healthy in the long run? Antibiotics can only get you so far.
    Two times I've given in to my small head and I've paid the extra $100. I stress out for a bit, get tested, and I'm fine. I'm assuming the ladies get tested often?

    I noticed that it looks like Sweet IU offers BBFS from the reviews I've read of her. I'm Very tempted again! She looks like just my type.

  5. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Most recently, the ladies are leaving a sign up that offers bare for 100,2nd pop for 40.
    Compared to the entry free, the extra 100 almost seems trivial for BBFS. Heck, I'm tempted but also very concerned for myself and these ladies. How can they possibly stay healthy in the long run? Antibiotics can only get you so far.

  6. #342

    Total Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    Just saw White, she is fantastic. Very attractive, nice body. I would guess in her 30's. Amazing shower routine. If you are into rim, she is very aggressive with it. Great BBBJ, lots of p2 p rubbing. No bare, but cfs was great and brings up finishing in her mouth. 2nd pop extra 40. I highly recommend her.
    I second this one. My time with White was probably one of the best all time or at least in recent recollection. Considering the already high quality of KP, she really stood out. Young, very slim body but perfectly shaped Ds (manmade but awesome) that made the string bikini she met me in fill out perfectly. High level of enthusiasm and wanting to please. I had to hold her off on the BBBJ but she's totally willing to cim. Plus, speaks really good English, almost undetectable accent. From the OC area.

  7. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    That's how it is at KP the guy will go silence forever, but if you hear something from him, then you're on the right track.
    I think someone else mentioned this but. Pick one of the less popular girls. Right now I think that would be Becky based on the reviews. Send a text on a day when you can meet right at 10 am when they open. Be very specific. Say you would like to see Becky at 8 pm and text your info again. That's what worked for me. Good luck.

  8. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBT  [View Original Post]
    I will try again, but I mean even if I'm rejected, at least give me a response, like sorry, we can't let you in right now. This is so annoying.
    That's how it is at KP the guy will go silence forever, but if you hear something from him, then you're on the right track.

  9. #339

    Thanks for the advice

    I will try again, but I mean even if I'm rejected, at least give me a response, like sorry, we can't let you in right now. This is so annoying.

  10. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    No, they're notoriously difficult to get into and it can take a while. Best bet is to keep contacting every few days and make sure to send what they request. It's been mentioned that it can help if you request to visit someone who doesn't seem so popular in their rotation as a start to get in the door.
    They are SUPER paranoid so yea getting in can be difficult. I am established at a few orgs and even with references from those orgs there are a couple I cannot get into (of course the ones with all the fresh 18-20 BBFS CIP hotties) Some also are living off existing clients (the ones I cannot get into), so if you are making all the money you need off your existing client base why risk your org with bringing in new clients. There are a couple that will take clients based on referrals from existing customers. I also guarantee you that there is another whole layer of orgs that dont even have websites that work underground for one reason or another. Last December when I was in Germany a friend of mine introduced me to an org there that was a "underground" org and had a very "special" offering, unfortunately their prices were WAAAY out of my range so I could not partake.

    I believe several of these orgs are connected somehow by a top dawg somewhere, and they want to protect their business. While I do believe LEO are well aware of these ORGS and what goes on they are more or less turning their heads for now. Sooner or later it will come crashing down.

  11. #337

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBT  [View Original Post]
    Hi, saw lots of good reviews here and wanted to give KP a try. I texted everything required but got no response, sent another text to check after 1 day and still no response, is that the sign of rejection?
    No, they're notoriously difficult to get into and it can take a while. Best bet is to keep contacting every few days and make sure to send what they request. It's been mentioned that it can help if you request to visit someone who doesn't seem so popular in their rotation as a start to get in the door.

  12. #336

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBT  [View Original Post]
    Hi, saw lots of good reviews here and wanted to give KP a try. I texted everything required but got no response, sent another text to check after 1 day and still no response, is that the sign of rejection?
    Typically, yes.

  13. #335

    KP Verification

    Hi, saw lots of good reviews here and wanted to give KP a try. I texted everything required but got no response, sent another text to check after 1 day and still no response, is that the sign of rejection?

  14. #334

    White

    Just saw White, she is fantastic. Very attractive, nice body. I would guess in her 30's. Amazing shower routine. If you are into rim, she is very aggressive with it. Great BBBJ, lots of p2 p rubbing. No bare, but cfs was great and brings up finishing in her mouth. 2nd pop extra 40. I highly recommend her.

  15. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share with me what the expected level of service is at KP and typical damage? I visit the Chicago area regularly and I'm looking for a dependable Asian service with attractive girls and BBBJ on the menu. Feel free to DM if you prefer not to post here. Details appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Headmaster.
    The service is typically full GFE with DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS one pop, starts with shared shower and play, finish with shared shower. The event can last along as you last within your time booked, or she will massage or cuddle if time is left. Some allow FIV, some go a 2nd pop for no upcharge. Most recently, the ladies are leaving a sign up that offers bare for 100,2nd pop for 40. Even if not upgrading, service is fully satisfying with the vast majority of ladies.

    I love DFK and get my fill throughout with a few exceptions who are typically avoided by reading TER or this forum. I pace for one pop which still allows many acts. Unlike massage parlors, I generally don't feel rushed at KP and ladies respect my desire to pace and take awhile to finish- Compared to massage parlors that have ignored my requsts to slow it or change positions. The majority of ladies are enhanced with d or c cups, usually top notch jobs. Some are not enhanced, still nice uptop, and many are natural spinner or similarly small. Got to read reviews. Most have slightly enhanced photos with exaggerated curves, but they are often close to photos. Many photos are up to 10 years old- Booker posts whatever the provider makes available. Most ladies are in their 30's instead of posted 23 to 26, but are youthful enough. Occasionally, they are older or fresh young.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape