Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 3887
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3707
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Fully agree on Montreal over NYC or anywhere else within a days drive if MA but keep in mind many up there are not fans of Americans in the political climate, tarrifs, etc. That said they still may be very happy to take your $.
    I'm also a bit worried about US border,. Coming back. All this stupid shit about phone search or seizure. Not sure if they care about the hobby, but who knows. Might have to take a burner with me.

  2. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Montreal for the win. Competitive rates and discount due to exchange rate. Agencies or independents both aplenty. MERB is where you can find most reviews on girls. Also great food.
    Fully agree on Montreal over NYC or anywhere else within a days drive if MA but keep in mind many up there are not fans of Americans in the political climate, tarrifs, etc. That said they still may be very happy to take your $.

  3. #3705
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I have a weekend of freedom. I'm thinking to go somewhere and imerse in the hobby for a bit. Driving distance. New York or Montreal come to mind. Any thoughts?
    Montreal for the win. Competitive rates and discount due to exchange rate. Agencies or independents both aplenty. MERB is where you can find most reviews on girls. Also great food.

  4. #3704
    Guys,

    I have a weekend of freedom. I'm thinking to go somewhere and imerse in the hobby for a bit. Driving distance. New York or Montreal come to mind. Any thoughts?

  5. #3703
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Most of the time, it's because someone reported your number as spam.
    Luckily it was reviewed and restored as of this morning.

  6. #3702
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPowers  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had their google voice account suspended? Was fine this afternoon and now suspended. Would be a bummer to lose the contacts. Would be worse if there's some kind of investigation tied to it. Is that just paranoia?
    Most of the time, it's because someone reported your number as spam.

  7. #3701
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPowers  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had their google voice account suspended? Was fine this afternoon and now suspended. Would be a bummer to lose the contacts. Would be worse if there's some kind of investigation tied to it. Is that just paranoia?
    Never.

    I once. MANY years ago. Had a Google email acct suspended for I-still-don't-know-what. I since started to pay for my main Gmail account so that I can have more control over it.

    My Google voice however is attached to an independent free Google acct.

  8. #3700

    Google voice

    Anyone ever had their google voice account suspended? Was fine this afternoon and now suspended. Would be a bummer to lose the contacts. Would be worse if there's some kind of investigation tied to it. Is that just paranoia?

  9. #3699

    Dc

    I've had some good times in Baltimore. All the best!

    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Heading down south to DC, Boston has been fun but going to enjoy the talent down there.

    Best of luck to everyone here.

  10. #3698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Adios Boston

    Heading down south to DC, Boston has been fun but going to enjoy the talent down there.

    Best of luck to everyone here.

  11. #3697
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Pigs at NMS don't even dress like that even when it's 100 degrees outside.
    That's correct they don't. Under their coat winter time I couldn't believe the boobs katie and April had.
    April was quite pretty she unzipped her white coat a few years back was nude underneath.
    Large d's.

  12. #3696
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Minute 13:55 is why I street monger'd for 5 years.
    Katie and April had boobs almost that big.
    Pigs at NMS don't even dress like that even when it's 100 degrees outside.

  13. #3695

    1:22

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxWalker86  [View Original Post]
    Minute 13:55 is why I street monger'd for 5 years.
    Katie and April had boobs almost that big.
    1:22 might get me back on the streets!

  14. #3694

    Re

    On the YT video I commented that some footage was from Canada, Kensington Ave and mass and cass because it wasn't all Boston I only watched for the first 4 minutes and commented bullshit on the video.

  15. #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Jfc this would almost make me consider it.
    Watched a bit of the rest of the documentary- this just seems to be a hodgepodge of videos of homeless places not even in Boston with some AI voiceover. Don't get your hopes up, guys. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape