Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 5518
-
07-08-25 15:46 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 225Mixed Princess
I saw her this afternoon after reading this recommendation. I usually hobby in GR. She was nice, but I found her a bit rough for my tastes. She wanted to move things along quickly and it felt rushed. Not GFE, which I usually like. She wanted me inside almost immediately after a very quick bbj. The whole visit maybe lasted 12-15 min. I am unlikely to repeat.
Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...s/241410368408
-
07-08-25 12:47 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 531Mixed Princess
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...s/241410368408
Just got home from seeing her. She's a great time, prompt responses, clean room, smelled great and tasted amazing too! First round we started off with DATY and then she reciprocated until I finished in her mouth. After a few minutes we went for round 2, she got me standing at attention again and I hit it from the back, as I was close to finishing she asked for me to cum on her ass. I ended up busting inside and smearing the leftovers on her ass. I'll definitely repeat!
-
07-08-25 06:35 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 225Club tabu
Figured people interested gave up looking on club tabu reports. Anyway they opened on July 4th. I have never been but thinking about it.
-
07-07-25 10:55 #4855Regular Member

Posts: 150Anyone?
Anyone know what happened to maya? She completely vanished, used to see her a lot. She looked like she was a light skinned mix of Mexican and white or Mexican and black. She was one of the best out there.
-
07-06-25 15:26 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 102Arianna
Seen her a few days ago. 2. 0 for a hh BBBJ, mish, doggy, then finished with cim. A little heavier than what the pics suggest but I'm used to paying a little extra for a girl on seeking so you get what you pay for imo.
-
07-05-25 14:02 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 225Double wide trailer
I see she is posting again. Was wondering if any one has had her duo partner? Curious what she is like. Last time she told me my dick was to big and I had to be fast. She only let it in half way and kept her hand on it. Ended up jacking me off. But thinking of checking her out again.
-
07-05-25 09:08 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 77Brooklyn
Finally met Brooklyn. She had a few specials lately. I opted for the vanilla HHR 150 sans the dollar sign a la HugeD. Kidding of course.
Originally Posted by MagicGirth
[View Original Post]
Anyway, back to Brooklyn, she's gained a little thickness since her photos a year ago but it's in all the right places. Curvy but not too thick. Decent CBJ. Sensual enough. Reverse cow girl, cow girl, k9. She's responsive and takes direction well. Yes she requires a photo but it doesn't have to be your full mug shot. I'm slowing down in the hobby, maybe retiring, but if the urge arrives, I'd consider another visit. Or so I thought while dreaming the other day.
-
07-03-25 22:13 #4851Regular Member

Posts: 22She will give you the runaround for hours. When she finally is ready I get there and she is totally out of it. Looks nothing like her pics. I would try another sober provider.
I should have taken your advice. Had the same experience.
-
07-02-25 16:23 #4850Regular Member

Posts: 22Sky's Waterpark
She will give you the runaround for hours. When she finally is ready I get there and she is totally out of it. Looks nothing like her pics. I would try another sober provider.
-
06-29-25 18:08 #4849Regular Member

Posts: 12Options?
I'm looking for someone to visit regularly for something fairly vanilla. SS. (BBBJCIM).
A few I used to visit (Shelly, Neek, MsK, etc) aren't around anymore and others aren't available after 7 pm.
STG seems a bit dry. Lots of Chinese, risk, etc.
What other options are out there? I'm not familiar.
TIA!
-
06-28-25 12:19 #4848Regular Member

Posts: 22I wouldn't waste your time. Communication is terrible and gives you the run around. When I finally did meet up was totally out of it and looks nothing like pictures. Sky's Waterpark.
-
06-27-25 21:27 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 63No idea, but it was a few months ago I saw her, so she must be a lot further along now.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 21:24 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 63Happy to help.
Originally Posted by NumberOneLow
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 01:19 #4845Regular Member

Posts: 22Sky
I wouldn't waste your time. Communication is terrible and gives you the run around. When I finally did meet up was totally out of it and looks nothing like pictures.
-
06-26-25 22:58 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 170How far along?
How far along would you say she is? I seen her posts for a while and was wondering.
Originally Posted by LansingHandy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




