Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 37354
-
06-27-25 22:37 #34609Senior Member

Posts: 484Funny video
For those of us with a Facebook. This came up and I couldn't stop laughing. Feel bad for the guy but the girls participated so doubt it was a he place.
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/16kvEtw89S/
-
06-26-25 21:05 #34608Senior Member

Posts: 103She's there all day every day still.
Originally Posted by Marty240
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 17:45 #34607Regular Member

Posts: 15Amber
Saw Amber sometime back. A bit older but slim and has a good attitude. Open to everything.
Originally Posted by Mich304
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 15:24 #34606Dtm5205Guest
Lisa adult search
Has anyone had any experience? 404 area code.
-
06-25-25 13:33 #34605Regular Member

Posts: 4Saigon
Anyone aware of new talent there? And if FS or at least BJ?
-
06-25-25 09:10 #34604Regular Member

Posts: 6UTR trade
I obviously don't post much, but I've been a member for years and have PM'ed many of you.
I'm looking to trade UTR. I'm in the Warren area for work and was hoping to find someone new.
Have a couple in the area to trade. Thanks!
-
06-25-25 07:59 #34603Regular Member

Posts: 16I reached out to her this past weekend, got a reply not available today, I asked if I could make a advanced appointment and her reply was, sure so I made my request, she said she would touch base with me the next day with details etc. She never reached back out at all. So the day of my attended appointment I verified if my appointment was still good for the time. And crickets haven't heard from her since. If someone else has a different encounter please share.
-
06-24-25 22:19 #34602Senior Member

Posts: 112Clear the web's browser cookies in settings
Inthe web browser's settings, clear the cookies. This has helped me so far with login issues.
Originally Posted by SpideySense11
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 19:13 #34601Senior Member

Posts: 392Official
Well her candidacy is official now, good call.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 15:24 #34600Senior Member

Posts: 347The new location is very discreet too. Parking is easy and no worries about anyone thinking you are going for something you shouldn't be.
Originally Posted by Simp5050
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 13:58 #34599Senior Member

Posts: 61Had logon issues too today
Yes, I had the same thing happen to me today. I logged in for the first time today successfully and it let me in. And a minute later, I got the message indicating I had been automatically logged out and had also exceeded maximum # of failed attempts. It made me wait 15 minutes before I could try again and log back in. Weirdest thing ever. Never had that happen before.
They must be going through some sort of maintenance issues or a possible cyberattack?
Originally Posted by FinalFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 12:25 #34598Senior Member

Posts: 192Kiyor
I went to see her a long time ago at her apt in MH. She's not lying when she says that chemistry is the thing she's after. She's an interesting provider. She doesn't need the money, but does it for the adventure. If she has chemistry with a guy, she'll not care about the clock and give BBFS, no rules engagement. No chemistry and you're getting the menu.
Originally Posted by ThePianoDude70
[View Original Post]
So, go in there and try to woo her, don't act like she owes you something, and make it fun, and you'll probably get more than you expect.
I know this isn't normal provider type service, but it's how she rolls.
-
06-24-25 11:42 #34597Senior Member

Posts: 929Relax. Its an issue with the website. It comes and goes. Eventually they will figure it out. Probably new software after a DoS attack, needs tweaking.
Originally Posted by FinalFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 11:02 #34596Senior Member

Posts: 103Yes I have experienced this recently. There are two login prompts on the main page, I have sometimes found success by waiting 20 minutes and trying the other login. Usually I forget to do it though and try again later in the day.
Originally Posted by FinalFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 10:38 #34595Senior Member

Posts: 63Issues logging in
Sorry if this issue has already been covered, but something strange is going on with my login. About 80 percent of the time when I login, it says "you have reached the maximum number of failed attempts. Please wait 15 min to try again.
It's a saved password, so it cannot be me mistyping it. Has anyone experienced this issue, and does anyone have a potential solution? I used some throwaway email to create the account, and I do not remember it.











Reply With Quote




