Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 690 1190 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38441

    Sexy and sweet intel

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/802983961681 Anyone have the pleasure. No reviews that I could find yet posts regularly.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/764346749408

    I'm still curious about this one. Has anyone smashed? Thanks.

  2. #38440

    She still is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joefa  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/413541505369

    She was a little spacey but damn could she do it all. Used to fuck her face all the time and she'd just take it. I have countless videos of my time with her. She doesn't complain about anything even cumming down her throat. Her pussy looks and feels amazing to. Definitely worth seeing. Or well she used to be.
    Saw her a couple of times in the last few weeks. Great comms, and on time. Overall a great time, will do anything you ask!

  3. #38439
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89

    Throatologist

    Hey guys. I seen a diamond in the rough over the wknd. She is a thin ebony spinner with a masters degree in throatology. She been advertising on alternate sites as stg is hard to verify without a current I'd. Hmu for contact info and I have a pic or two as well. She not new to the game but been staying incognito recently. She is mobile, and has compatible rates. She also said she knock a quarter off if you mention you discovered her from usasg. I'm me for more info. Lik.

  4. #38438

    Red Head Karmen

    Does anyone know where red head Karmen (the PAWG) went? I'm moving out of town next week for a new job and want to see her one last time before I go. If you have other recs for a throat goat or pawg though please DM me.

  5. #38437
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Ravenna

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/413541505369

    She was a little spacey but damn could she do it all. Used to fuck her face all the time and she'd just take it. I have countless videos of my time with her. She doesn't complain about anything even cumming down her throat. Her pussy looks and feels amazing to. Definitely worth seeing. Or well she used to be.

  6. #38436

    Any news on Sexxxi Lexxxi?


  7. #38435
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboFisher98  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this. Couldn't find a name or review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/414361905827
    Well I can say RUN don't WALK the pics are deciding she just to weight 500 lbs and the extra skin shows it! OMG it's bad!!

  8. #38434

    Any info

    Any info on this. Couldn't find a name or review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/414361905827

  9. #38433

    She was amazing, but when reviewers post amazing reviews it goes to their heads

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    She is high in Clients wanting to see her. But she is overrated in my opinion!

    I've seen her and she is accommodating so maybe I just need to calm down. LOL.
    To be fair, this has happened over and over again. Guy gets some snatch and post a romance novel / love letter about how incredible, amazing, and best thing to happen to them. People proceed to blow up their phone, then those same guys complain she isn't as available or enthusiastic as before. It because she doesn't need to be. I met her when she was in OP living with some dude, and it was amazing, but back then she didn't have the reviews yet so she was eager to fuck and impress. I'm not shocked she isn't as exciting because she don't need to impress anymore and her phone will always ring.

    When you post a "amazing / you have to see her now" review understand you are essentially putting her on a UP pedestal, she has no choice but to look DOWN. To give an example look at most SWans, they are almost desperate to get a date and humble (assuming they aren't high as a kite) because no one boosts their ego and their phones aren't being blown up by calls.

  10. #38432

    Not That Great! I agree with previous poster. She is accommodating. But.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    You aren't missing anything. She's not that great.
    She is high in Clients wanting to see her. But she is overrated in my opinion!

    I've seen her and she is accommodating so maybe I just need to calm down. LOL.

  11. #38431
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170
    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Orlo for the recommendation. I reached out to her yesterday to see if I could plan some time with her while she was in town. Comms were prompt almost like we were having a conversation face to face. Our conversation was really pleasant and I got the feeling she is super fun to spend time with. We chatted over text for at least an hour and assured me our time would be a total GFE experience. She asked for my handle on the review board and I guess after a quick review of my activity was told she wouldn't be able to meet with me because I didn't have any references that she could contact to ask about me. Most of my reviews lately have been in SB and some in UTR. I will say sounds like whoever is lucky enough to spend time with her while she is here will have a blast. Again, thank you Orlo69. -Fun-.
    Yes my friend she is very nice and very easy to talk too. She has an amazing personality! But yes she does do her own screening and will ask for reference. But believe me she is very well worth the time and effort. I plan on seeing her again very soon. Here are another couple of pictures that she let me share with you guys.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250626_161752.jpg‎   IMG_20250626_162437.jpg‎  

  12. #38430
    Quote Originally Posted by MN1989  [View Original Post]
    I recently had some free time and decided to try to join the Ashley James fan club. Unfortunately all I got was the pleasure of sitting in a hotel parking lot for 20 minutes. I hit her up quite a while back and don't remember all the details but it seems like she ended up just going radio silent before we could meet. So what's the trick to actually getting to see her? Just patients and being persistent?
    You aren't missing anything. She's not that great.

  13. #38429

    Ashley James

    I recently had some free time and decided to try to join the Ashley James fan club. Unfortunately all I got was the pleasure of sitting in a hotel parking lot for 20 minutes. I hit her up quite a while back and don't remember all the details but it seems like she ended up just going radio silent before we could meet. So what's the trick to actually getting to see her? Just patients and being persistent?

  14. #38428

    Odd phone interaction

    I've been visiting Jeneanne on and off for a few years, and I recently messaged her. The reply I got was definitely not from her. I know providers often use burner numbers, but could this be law enforcement playing games? Jeneanne has always been reliable and accommodating when I'm in her part of town. However, her latest message mentioned a $40 "confirmation fee" to be paid upfront, which seems suspicious. I responded, calling out that I knew it wasn't her. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

  15. #38427
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading all your good reviews about Maci (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/598357891591) but also remembering some of the very early reviews where she was accused of having someone robbed. Well, I finally decided it was time to decide for myself and I was not disappointed. We set something up very early in the morning. I was a little surprised that she was awake and not keeping vampire hours like the rest. She was friendly and mature over messages. Which was also a pleasant surprise. Of course, being who I am, I sent her an Uber for the ride to my place. The Uber showed up and she was unable to find it, despite the driver saying he was at the main entrance. After 10 minutes or so of back and forth messages with me playing middle man, the Uber driver cancelled and we both were feeling a little less confident in the other. However, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and ordered another. Guess what. Same result. This time she was convinced I was some how setting her up in some grand scheme to waste her time. A little more discussion between the two of us and I gave it a third try. Keeping a very close eye on the driver when she got to the hotel. As it turns out, the Ubers had been going to the back of the hotel lobby, not the front, so this time she was inbound!

    When she finally arrived, she was gorgeous. Made up like a doll, nice tight gym outfit and a ridiculously hot body. She was all smiles, happy and very happy to be here. We relaxed for a little bit, talking about the previous events of the day and she is quite the conversationalist.
    Damn. No DATY? That negates my best skills. Total bummer. Was she scared of oral bacteria or what?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape