Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 41259
-
05-08-25 16:19 #38199Senior Member

Posts: 243Threats
I get these threats sometimes.
I usually reply with "I'll kill your family or tell them to "fuck off and die". Last time I.
Told them my family is in Canada, their reply "we know". You have no clue where they are LOL
.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 15:52 #38198Senior Member

Posts: 176What about the free texting mobile / web apps?
Originally Posted by MJohnson218
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 11:31 #38197Senior Member

Posts: 412Enchantress intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/326220173840
Normally I like them a little young but she's interesting looking. Search brings up nothing.
-
05-08-25 10:01 #38196Senior Member

Posts: 83Candy choice
Her candy of choice makes her O very easy, like she's in "ecstasy"!
Originally Posted by Trifection
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 09:58 #38195Senior Member

Posts: 83Allie
Is this the Allie you're referring to? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/618409235256.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 20:25 #38194Senior Member

Posts: 115Been around forever, haven't seen her in a few years so not sure what the current situation is like. Was fun at the time. Had a boyfriend that would stand outside.
Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 19:45 #38193Senior Member

Posts: 69Lacy
Anyone see this one? She's a cutie. I tried to search but found nothing specific. DM's are ok if you prefer.
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/346801669873
-
05-07-25 17:54 #38192Senior Member

Posts: 114Rhonda
This was over a yr ago, once a thief, they can't b trusted.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 16:09 #38191Senior Member

Posts: 452Saw her about 6 months ago
Gave me an amazing BBBJ. Then saw her a few weeks later and it was just okay. Never had any problems with her though. Has she taken a recent turn for the worse or something?
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 13:50 #38190Senior Member

Posts: 36https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/186778460
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
That's the one. Again, I was out of town so I don't know if anyone else here would ever see her. She's one for the bbw lovers like myself. I knew it would be a poor experience when she wouldn't fully undress. I also had to swap on my own raincoat because the one she put on me was not even close to fitting. Didn't make hardly a sound the entire time either.
-
05-07-25 12:47 #38189Senior Member

Posts: 412Sexy and sweet intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/802983961681 Anyone have the pleasure. No reviews that I could find yet posts regularly.
-
05-07-25 12:17 #38188Senior Member

Posts: 412Zuriel anyone smash
This girl is posting almost everyday, not a single review. Couple of stay away from 22' but I think that's a different girl. I'm too old to TOFTT LOL.
Originally Posted by BuckingBronco
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 01:03 #38187Senior Member

Posts: 115Any feedback
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/921108369337
No response to texts and calls. Anyone have experience with her.
Thanks HG.
-
05-06-25 14:39 #38186Senior Member

Posts: 119Jen / Jennifer
Yep. Everything was covered and have been tested a few times since. All good. Thanks. Its good advice that I had forgotten about.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 12:56 #38185Senior Member

Posts: 618Jen Saint Augustine
All, please do a search of the names Jen, Jenny, Jennifer in the st. Augustine escort forum, and I highly recommend wrapping up if you absolutely MUST see her. Otherwise based on the evidence provided in that forum regarding permanent gifts, I would stay away.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





