Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34775
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Scam I think - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/189076259.

    I tried to set something up with this. Quick and easy comms. She gave me an address in the city near SA. Everything seemed legit, showed up, got a floor but not a room which was my first sign. She tells me to text when I'm on the floor so I do. Then she asks how I want to pay. I didn't notice she has "no cash" in her ad so it didn't seem like a deposit scam at first. She gives me the room number, and says she'll unlock the door when I send her ApplePay. At that point I don't even knock but to test it, I said "I knocked and no one was there" to which she said "I know it's you. ".

    Then I think she realized the gig was up so she got angry fast. I don't see a reason why she wouldn't take cash, but maybe there's a sitch I'm not considering. She had one comment on her ad that seemed positive but nothing else. I'm chalking it up to a scam, obviously I'm not paying anything like a deposit. Clever that she got me to the hotel before dropping the scam side of it. Waste of time.

    The good side is that I was texting another and she happened to respond while I was dealing with the scam. I went to see Sammy instead and she was awesome. Exactly like the pics. Friendly, tight, tiny body with big man-mades.

    I'd see her again.

    Sammy great- https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2096394.htm.
    I have only ever been scammed twice both times I ignored my radar going off because you know once little head gets involved and you are ready to go you can get ahead of yourself. But both of these times it was digital payment and I think scams always want that because you can't just grab it back from them.

    So I don't do that anymore unless it's a repeat.

  2. #34774

    Hailey

    Caught her on Jd near the Bk. The throat on her still amazing though the monkey is making her looks go down. Try and catch her gents before she gone. Says she might make a trip to detox next week. Damage was 30.

  3. #34773

    Scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waalken  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one, curious if anyone has any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/189243253#.
    I got a deposit request from her when I contacted.

  4. #34772
    Set up a last-minute visit after she confirmed she was available. Waited in my car for 20 min once I arrived (and had let her know). I decided enough was enough and moved on. She texted 5 min after I left and said that she thought she texted me back but that she didn't hit send. (Sure she did).

    In any event, I was polite about it and let her know my window had closed. I asked if we could connect again soon (I have seen her a few times before) and she simply texted "No. " Sealed the deal for me—no more Staxx-ing!

    SS.

    Quote Originally Posted by TorcZar  [View Original Post]
    Man I am glad I am not the only one. I was ghosted a few times, and even waited as much 30 min which I should have bolted but her location is a bit of a drive so I was patient. Last time I had setup an advance appt and I kept trying to confirm and I get crickets. It's a long drive to Chester for me and wanted a confirmation before I made the trip. Crickets, and a half hour before our scheduled time, I decided to bail and took another option. My phone gets blown up basically telling me to take her off my contact list. After all the ghosting and long waits I was willing to make, she dumps me the first time I ghost her. I took her off my contacts list. I am finally tired of the waits, long drive, and even when I get to the room, stand there as she works through another 10 minutes of whatever on her phone. Also endured knock interruptions during my visit. Enough is enough. Though I do miss her petite body.

  5. #34771

    Any info?

    Saw this one, curious if anyone has any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/189243253#.

  6. #34770

    Date

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    We gents the plot thickens got cancelled due to family emergency. Ill report If I see her at a later date.
    Officially full of bullshit. Text me to set up date last night. I went to the agreed location and then crickets.Communication was great until I tried to confirm a little before agreed time and nothing. Don't waste your time fellas I drove thirty minutes in the heat for nothing. Will only act on leads from trusted members from now one.

  7. #34769

    Looking to connect

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Slim body, nice tits, stay at home mom. Hit me up for digits (if you have something for exchange I will appreciate it).
    Has anyone seen her? I sent a DM for digits, anyone want to send them my way please?

  8. #34768

    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by TorcZar  [View Original Post]
    A petite black girl has been on my "to do" list for awhile. Tried to send you a PM, but your mail box is full. Could you PM me a recommendation?
    I deleted some stuff and sent you a PM.

    Flip.

  9. #34767

    Coco for the win

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely 100 correct! I haven't seen a white woman in more than 10 years. Them black women handle business much better.
    They really do! Much better experience.

  10. #34766

    Mail box full

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I have had bad experiences with these white chicks. Most are candy dependent and more likely to have bugs. The latinos are cunts and have nasty handlers. I have pretty much gone to exclusively going for the younger petite black girls. Have a few regular ones and it just makes it easier and more enjoyable.
    A petite black girl has been on my "to do" list for awhile. Tried to send you a PM, but your mail box is full. Could you PM me a recommendation?

  11. #34765
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I have had bad experiences with these white chicks. Most are candy dependent and more likely to have bugs. The latinos are cunts and have nasty handlers. I have pretty much gone to exclusively going for the younger petite black girls. Have a few regular ones and it just makes it easier and more enjoyable.
    Absolutely 100 correct! I haven't seen a white woman in more than 10 years. Them black women handle business much better.

  12. #34764

    Lately

    I pretty sure I seen this one couple years ago in Chester. Anybody seen her lately. From what I remember wasn't a bad experience got me where I wanted to go. Thanks.

  13. #34763

    White chicks

    Quote Originally Posted by TorcZar  [View Original Post]
    Man I am glad I am not the only one. I was ghosted a few times, and even waited as much 30 min which I should have bolted but her location is a bit of a drive so I was patient. Last time I had setup an advance appt and I kept trying to confirm and I get crickets. It's a long drive to Chester for me and wanted a confirmation before I made the trip. Crickets, and a half hour before our scheduled time, I decided to bail and took another option. My phone gets blown up basically telling me to take her off my contact list. After all the ghosting and long waits I was willing to make, she dumps me the first time I ghost her. I took her off my contacts list. I am finally tired of the waits, long drive, and even when I get to the room, stand there as she works through another 10 minutes of whatever on her phone. Also endured knock interruptions during my visit. Enough is enough. Though I do miss her petite body.
    I have had bad experiences with these white chicks. Most are candy dependent and more likely to have bugs. The latinos are cunts and have nasty handlers. I have pretty much gone to exclusively going for the younger petite black girls. Have a few regular ones and it just makes it easier and more enjoyable.

  14. #34762

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I had the same exact experience with her several months back. Never again.
    Man I am glad I am not the only one. I was ghosted a few times, and even waited as much 30 min which I should have bolted but her location is a bit of a drive so I was patient. Last time I had setup an advance appt and I kept trying to confirm and I get crickets. It's a long drive to Chester for me and wanted a confirmation before I made the trip. Crickets, and a half hour before our scheduled time, I decided to bail and took another option. My phone gets blown up basically telling me to take her off my contact list. After all the ghosting and long waits I was willing to make, she dumps me the first time I ghost her. I took her off my contacts list. I am finally tired of the waits, long drive, and even when I get to the room, stand there as she works through another 10 minutes of whatever on her phone. Also endured knock interruptions during my visit. Enough is enough. Though I do miss her petite body.

  15. #34761
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately just curious what she is looking like these days. Last time I saw her which was a good while ago. She looked so unhealthy I had to bail on her. She is always tough to get ahold of just have to hit that lucky moment when the stars the moon & the meth all line up.
    I had been seeing g her fairly regularly for a while since we have a good arrangement but she's been way too hard on the candy. Last I saw her a month or so back she was probably under 100 lbs. Basically a skateboard right now, maybe she will make some better choices and get some weight back on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape