Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 10233
-
06-28-25 09:04 #9408Senior Member

Posts: 253Can confirm. Saw her several weeks ago and was sorely disappointed. I meant to post a review but I forgot.
Originally Posted by BordenTown101
[View Original Post]
Communication was good. Now mind you, I like big women, so the size wasn't the problem for me. But as you said, she's comes off very straight to business; doesn't really talk and doesn't even make an attempt at being friendly. Comes off cold and it's reflected in her service. Subpar CBJ followed by an unenthusiastic main event. I find in these types of visits I never seem able to get rock hard, just enough to do the deed.
Also what annoyed me was after the CBJ, she goes to do other things and takes literally almost 2 minute before getting started on the main stuff. By then my hard-on is noticeable weaker from literally just waiting. This is why I keep these new experiences to a minimum. As the other users have pointed out, the BP days were awesome compared to now. There may be a few here and there but overall the quality across phily / south jersey is abysmal. Frankly, I've been just taking it easy as of late.
-
06-28-25 02:37 #9407Senior Member

Posts: 138Smh
Right! I feel like I've been robbed or scammed more on skip than I ever was on BP. I leave the hotel now like what was I thinking because these girls look worse and worse, then you have them decent ones not even trying to provide good service and asking for 2. 50. You know BP was good when Diddy used it to get his own providers.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 22:42 #9406Senior Member

Posts: 655If that even.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
Last time I looked at the usual offerings on various sites, I found nothing that looked good. Sure that's subjective to personal taste. But if you've been paying attention you soon learn that most of the women posting are hardcore addicts or straight up criminals. Of course I look every here and there to try and catch what might be a newbie dipping their toe in the water, but it's increasingly rare to find.
-
06-27-25 19:16 #9405Senior Member

Posts: 428Paige is gone, Julia from Dr Stan?, out of the Biz, and Dee from Mays Landing was still seeing regulars until last year, not sure if she is still active, last time I saw her she went the extra mile to make me happy. From time to time I see a veteran from BP make an appearance, but it is brief, and next day is gone.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
Current lineup on STG is very poor, if I pay for service, it has to be good, and a pretty smile with a decent body, I never lower my standards. Maybe 2 out of all the lineup on STG are worth seeing.
-
06-27-25 16:04 #9404Senior Member

Posts: 428Rosie
I agree with you, Rosie was hot a few years ago. When she was in Millville she had a boyfriend who had a bad eye, he was harmless. I used to see Nikki and Rosie very frequently, Rosie had a great ass, and she was very much into sex, last time I saw her was in Cherry Hill, and she was declining big time.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 09:47 #9403Senior Member

Posts: 3007I'll pay her a visit probably next week on fourth of July.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 02:34 #9402Senior Member

Posts: 138She does she really gets into it and don't let her upsell you. She will do whatever you want for the regular donation, and if you let her shoot up before you start even better.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 22:09 #9401Senior Member

Posts: 702Curious anyone see some providers coming out of retirement? I am hoping like paige or cherry hill massage julia or Dee from mays landing. All I see the some druggies and bad reviews. Actually surprising how these ladies who have a solid bad reviews still in the game. Who keeps seeing them?
-
06-26-25 22:06 #9400Senior Member

Posts: 702Fake hottie cherry hill
Seen her ads for a while, photos way TGTBT. Text her a few times. Finally get a legit response and not ghost. Says 200 hr, which that really hard to believe if she looking like that. Ask her for photos, she text some attitude and says bye. Unless she some clueless unicorn I'm going to say those photos are definitely aint her.
305-449-5705.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/189224264
-
06-26-25 14:05 #9399Senior Member

Posts: 3007Does rose give a good rimjob? I need a rimjob chick what's her rates.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 13:33 #9398Senior Member

Posts: 602Hmm, tempted to raw dog her.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 08:54 #9397Senior Member

Posts: 138Rose
Not at all she hasn't looked like her pictures in a very long time. She's extremely thin, needle damage all over her arms and neck. Pale and has this huge baby bump. There was a time when she was definitely hot but the demon destroys them so fast. I would only get BBj and let her eat my ass but never would have do FS, at one point when she was in millville she was hot and we would do it everywhere.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 05:27 #9396Senior Member

Posts: 350Rose
Does she look anything like her pics?
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 01:11 #9395Senior Member

Posts: 138Preggo
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...e/385442936015
Who got Rose pregnant 😭128557;128557; now she feeding the baby dope 🤢.
-
06-23-25 00:41 #9394Regular Member

Posts: 22She did the same thing to me.
The difference in my case was we texted as I was pulling in to the lot. Then she went dark. To this day she still hasn't responded and that was 3 months ago. She's off the list for me.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





