LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 682 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 10226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9386

    Ivy Rayne update report

    I decided to try another shot at Ivy this time it worked I went to Camden to see what was out there. I called Ivy from a different number she answered I asked was she available I'm in Camden she told me yes gave me her address quickly took me 6 minutes to get to her location. Called Ivy told her I'm at her location she came to walk me into her hotel room my fucking god those thighs and ass are great she didn't have on any makeup I'm glad she didn't have any makeup on.

    I decided to stay for one hour gave her the donation we started kissing and making out she sucked on my neck and ears oh god I sucked on her neck and tits started caressing her great ass. Ivy asked me do I like chocolate I told her yes she warmed up some chocolate fudge and put it on her tits I sucked the chocolate off her tits she put more chocolate on her tits.

    She asked for the condom I gave her it to her she put it on me and started sucking me off she looks so good sucking dick made me blast fast asked her was ready to fuck switch to doggy style I fucked Ivy until I blasted a second time made me scream and shake she cleaned me up.

    I told Ivy I want to be her regular she save my real number and told me she been having family problems and fell asleep she apologized for missing the appointment the hassle was worth it.

  2. #9385
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Ivy Rayne is unprofessional when it comes to contacting her I made an appointment with her today for 9 am confirmed the night before to call her at 8 am today. Since I live in North Jersey area I decided to travel towards Camden I got to exit 4 on the NJ turnpike pulled over I called her multiple times. Ivy did not pick up her phone or answered any text I decided go into Camden for 3 blowjobs I kept calling and texting while roaming around in Camden no reply back. This is the second time she did not follow through with communication and set up appointment Ivy Rayne is not worth the trouble maybe I'll try a third time this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...0/470562053234

    I also called and texted Tee aka Tiffany no answer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...y/704085604228
    Damn man, I told you that Ivy is one of the least reliable or responsive girls on STG. Shit I know that was a hike for you smh.

  3. #9384
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Dude, after a busy Saturday night the odds of any of those STG girls being awake enough to answer the phone are not good. Most of them will take advantage of drunk guys wanting to get laid on Saturday night, and then they cash in and get blitzed themselves.
    Ivy texted me back told me she was sorry and was sleeping.

  4. #9383
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Ivy Rayne is unprofessional when it comes to contacting her I made an appointment with her today for 9 am confirmed the night before to call her at 8 am today. Since I live in North Jersey area I decided to travel towards Camden I got to exit 4 on the NJ turnpike pulled over I called her multiple times. Ivy did not pick up her phone or answered any text I decided go into Camden for 3 blowjobs I kept calling and texting while roaming around in Camden no reply back. This is the second time she did not follow through with communication and set up appointment Ivy Rayne is not worth the trouble maybe I'll try a third time this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...0/470562053234

    I also called and texted Tee aka Tiffany no answer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...y/704085604228
    Dude, after a busy Saturday night the odds of any of those STG girls being awake enough to answer the phone are not good. Most of them will take advantage of drunk guys wanting to get laid on Saturday night, and then they cash in and get blitzed themselves.

  5. #9382

    Ivy Rayne not worth contacting

    Ivy Rayne is unprofessional when it comes to contacting her I made an appointment with her today for 9 am confirmed the night before to call her at 8 am today. Since I live in North Jersey area I decided to travel towards Camden I got to exit 4 on the NJ turnpike pulled over I called her multiple times. Ivy did not pick up her phone or answered any text I decided go into Camden for 3 blowjobs I kept calling and texting while roaming around in Camden no reply back. This is the second time she did not follow through with communication and set up appointment Ivy Rayne is not worth the trouble maybe I'll try a third time this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...0/470562053234

    I also called and texted Tee aka Tiffany no answer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...y/704085604228

  6. #9381

    Has anyone seen Tia?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...t/344511415136

    I've asked about her before but can't find any reviews on her. She's been posting for close to 1 year. I want to take the plunge but just hesitant. Has anyone met her?

  7. #9380
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    While I've never seen her, she's been reviewed here before. No longer looks anything like her pics, bad junkie, horrible service and experiences. No fly zone.
    I've heard the same thing basically. She was a cutie going by her early pics. A shame. Options are really poor.

  8. #9379

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizob01  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl in Hammonton? She looks cute.
    While I've never seen her, she's been reviewed here before. No longer looks anything like her pics, bad junkie, horrible service and experiences. No fly zone.

  9. #9378

    Jay

    Has anyone seen this girl in Hammonton? She looks cute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250607_085215_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250607_085235_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250607_085246_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #9377

    Provider BS

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I know I've posted this before. I had just finished with provider and instead of small talk, I asked if I could stay a few more minutes and observe over her shoulder as she used her phone to pick her next date. First, I can confirm she had a few hundred text messages to choose from. She quickly zeroed in on one that was willing to book a full hour Thur. Maximized her donation. She did point out a few that were previous customers which put them above the others but she wanted the bigger donation.

    I don't know about the rest of you but I never commit to a dollar amount in any text I send, that's a discussion for a phone call. I have no other tips to help you gain her attention but I find a friendly approach (White, mid 40's, freshly showered) to be effective. You can't imagine how many sweaty ball sacks have bounced off her chin so I find that freshly showered to work well.
    I think there are many layers of decision making depending on the provider. To Wookies point I agree, some want the closest, quickest and easiest pay day. It obviously varies on the girl and situation ie is she dope sick or not, Does she need Lodging rent etc etc. Donation amount or time. Every provider is different that's for certain. I've had one of my long term regs tell me, because I asked out of curiosity and to gain some knowledge and understanding, like Don Trask, that she originally got back to me right away because of my text. It was informing like DonTrask said. I started with the My Name and White male age clean etc. And also what I wanted to do and amount of time I wanted to spend. She felt I was serious and not wasting her time. Now I will say I think recently that's also worked to my detriment to a degree. I've sent a few messages stating the basic info they all seem to want along with what I was looking for to do. Now sometimes what I wanted wasn't the bland vanilla dates like a BNG or just reg FS etc. I think the girls that wanted the quick easy dates like a BNG or something that would entail less work blew me off and kicked me to the bottom of the list. I'm sure of it in a few cases. I was messaging a few different new to me providers that way and got 0 fuckin responses. Probably cause they wanted quick and easy. I finally got one who I had been sending messages for months to respond. Baby Bella tbh. She finally answered after months of sending messages that I could buy content with cash app for what I was interested in. I knew exactly at that point what that meant. She wasn't interested in doing what I wanted at all and that's why I got blown off for sooo long. She wanted something easier or less complicated. She coulda just fuckin said that from the rip instead of ignoring me or finally answering with the stupid content bullshit. I clearly asked for an Hr appointment. So obviously what worked for one provider don't work for all. I've had some message me a say that's not their thing and some just straight ignore ya. I don't know that's the reason but I'm sure it is for some. Now I got to go back to a Little more vanilla texting until I get a response maybe. There's def no exact science. I was hoping by being transparent and upfront about what I wanted would help. It's done both. Helped and hurt. I also agree with The hygiene aspect Don Mentioned. I do mention that in my messages. Seems like every provider has that same requirement clearly posted in their ads now. To many Shweaty ballz is apparently a thing. Wash up you nasty bastards your ruining it for the rest of us Lmao.

  11. #9376

    Ya been there before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    I felt the same way, def not just you. Glad to know I'm not the only one either. First to no surprise, we're dealin with a lot of junkies and drug abuse, depending on the provider. I think most are except maybe the high end escort scene. Secondly I've heard this from just about every girl I've seen is that they get flooded with hundreds of texts every time they post an ad. Thirdly some have regs and probably go for the known customers instead of the newer or unknown. Would love to be a fly on the wall for their decision making process. I've been told I've gotten responses or not based on the wording or info in my text. Also think sometimes getting through is just luck of the draw.
    I know I've posted this before. I had just finished with provider and instead of small talk, I asked if I could stay a few more minutes and observe over her shoulder as she used her phone to pick her next date. First, I can confirm she had a few hundred text messages to choose from. She quickly zeroed in on one that was willing to book a full hour Thur. Maximized her donation. She did point out a few that were previous customers which put them above the others but she wanted the bigger donation.

    I don't know about the rest of you but I never commit to a dollar amount in any text I send, that's a discussion for a phone call. I have no other tips to help you gain her attention but I find a friendly approach (White, mid 40's, freshly showered) to be effective. You can't imagine how many sweaty ball sacks have bounced off her chin so I find that freshly showered to work well.

  12. #9375
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    I felt the same way, def not just you. Glad to know I'm not the only one either. First to no surprise, we're dealin with a lot of junkies and drug abuse, depending on the provider. I think most are except maybe the high end escort scene. Secondly I've heard this from just about every girl I've seen is that they get flooded with hundreds of texts every time they post an ad. Thirdly some have regs and probably go for the known customers instead of the newer or unknown. Would love to be a fly on the wall for their decision making process. I've been told I've gotten responses or not based on the wording or info in my text. Also think sometimes getting through is just luck of the draw.
    They want whoever is closest with cash. They will answer like a half dozen dudes at a time and the first who shows up gets the date and they ghost the rest till they go through the money and then rinse and repeat Its a logistics game ruled by their addiction and current state of withdrawal. The times I generally get the most responses quickly is to first head to the area. Go to the airport, brooklawn or Mt. Laurel and contact girls who say they are in that area. I text them that I am at some shopping center in the area and provide a major road intersection and looking for an hour session. If you are within 15 minutes 1 in 3 or 4 girls who put an ad up within an hour or two will at least respond back. Getting a true location and room number is another can of worms.

  13. #9374
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    I, like everyone else, uses texting to facilitate communications but I usually, at some point, insist on calling a provider on the phone. You can tell a lot just by their demeanor on the phone. If they are so high they can't even form a sentence, they just saved me a trip. IF they are nasty and argumentative, thanks but no thanks. Remember, its your money, if they can't even maintain a semblance of customer service over the phone, how much better is the situation once you show up in person?
    I call and text no answer until 10 plus hours later or a few days later sometimes a week later telling me they're available Lmao I'm not waiting a week for someone to reply back. These girls are horrible with communication and some will contact you when they're desperate for money. I'm a morning guy so I try to contact a so called provider the night before for a morning session I miss Backpage golden era setting up good morning session was extremely easy.

  14. #9373
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was just me. It’s like pulling teeth to get an answer these days. Back in the backpage days it was like shooting fish in the barrel. Whats going on?
    I felt the same way, def not just you. Glad to know I'm not the only one either. First to no surprise, we're dealin with a lot of junkies and drug abuse, depending on the provider. I think most are except maybe the high end escort scene. Secondly I've heard this from just about every girl I've seen is that they get flooded with hundreds of texts every time they post an ad. Thirdly some have regs and probably go for the known customers instead of the newer or unknown. Would love to be a fly on the wall for their decision making process. I've been told I've gotten responses or not based on the wording or info in my text. Also think sometimes getting through is just luck of the draw.

  15. #9372

    A tip from my point of view

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    In my experience. Communication is an indicator of drug use, hygiene, pretty much everything.

    If a woman can't keep track of time and messages, she's usually far up or down, and has no sleep / eating / cleaning schedule. Sure you might get lucky and find her clean and freshly shaved, but usually not. One of my favorite utr's, I can gauge what sort of shape she's in based on how long it takes between texts.

    And the few that repeatedly blow my mind, are pretty together and communication isn't an issue.
    I, like everyone else, uses texting to facilitate communications but I usually, at some point, insist on calling a provider on the phone. You can tell a lot just by their demeanor on the phone. If they are so high they can't even form a sentence, they just saved me a trip. IF they are nasty and argumentative, thanks but no thanks. Remember, its your money, if they can't even maintain a semblance of customer service over the phone, how much better is the situation once you show up in person?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape