Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 959 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13804

    Lunch rush service available!

    Passed through the 5th Ave stretch at about 12:15 pm today, saw a good selection. 2 Latina SWs at Kilpatrick - 1 BBW with some sexy hose and 1 a bit scrawny and rough. Looked like a couple BSWs up the block on Kilpatick. Over near Pulaski there were 4 WSWs by that particular bus stop probably not waiting for the bus. Looked like one was Beka that works with Mally in an apartment sometimes.

    Beka's good for bare but I dunno if she'll do CIP without a washroom nearby. . . Who am I kidding, of course she will and then she'll save on lube for the next guy.

    Happy snail trails!

  2. #13803
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    WTF was the girl Latin? That's the one I got the 2 out there are white I think WTF fuck them bitches I would have did the same. Glad you got them licks in and thanks for the info.
    It's the two in the picks below. The brunette could pass for Latina but she's white. Be safe out there. I won't be going back for a while.

  3. #13802

    Thick BSW

    Some guy on FB posted a video if these BSW and said it was in Chicago. I come out here once a week for my job. Do yall know what area this is in?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7218.jpg‎  

  4. #13801
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPete  [View Original Post]
    I was in the room and recieved zero service. They got my money and they tired to tell my time is up. I told them they got the wrong guy and to give me my money back no harm no foul or to do the double like we ageeed. The blond pulled out pepper spray and ask is we were going to have a problem. I told her I hope not because it's not going to go the way they think. She sprayed me I turned and she got back of my head and body. When she was out she and the brunette tried to jump me. I hit the blonde in the face and I heard a familiar pop. She was leaking all over the place. The brunette kept scratching and hitting me. I gave her a couple and she stopped. The blonde left the room and called pimp I guess. He came in and tried but was quickly put to sleep. I told the brunette to give me my money. She said she didn't have it. I checked the pimp he had nothing so I took all their stuff and threw it off the bridge on Cicero just north of 55. An Indian guy stopped and told me he got taken for money too by these ******. I'm not one to hit a women. But these bitches thought they had an easy lick and they learned. Another pimp as I was leaving was laughing and told me "brother it's about time some put that n word and his bitches in check. You'll never have that problem with my girls. " Just be careful out there. I 100 percent shouldn't have responded like that a lot could've happened to me. But my instinct kicked in and it wasn't going to be me. Tread carefully gentlemen.
    WTF was the girl Latin? That's the one I got the 2 out there are white I think WTF fuck them bitches I would have did the same. Glad you got them licks in and thanks for the info.

  5. #13800

    King

    King P.

    You are the unsung hero keeping these Burches in check thank you.

  6. #13799
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Welp

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPete  [View Original Post]
    I was in the room and recieved zero service. They got my money and they tired to tell my time is up. I told them they got the wrong guy and to give me my money back no harm no foul or to do the double like we ageeed. The blond pulled out pepper spray and ask is we were going to have a problem. I told her I hope not because it's not going to go the way they think. She sprayed me I turned and she got back of my head and body. When she was out she and the brunette tried to jump me. I hit the blonde in the face and I heard a familiar pop. She was leaking all over the place. The brunette kept scratching and hitting me. I gave her a couple and she stopped. The blonde left the room and called pimp I guess. He came in and tried but was quickly put to sleep. I told the brunette to give me my money. She said she didn't have it. I checked the pimp he had nothing so I took all their stuff and threw it off the bridge on Cicero just north of 55. An Indian guy stopped and told me he got taken for money too by these ******. I'm not one to hit a women. But these bitches thought they had an easy lick and they learned. Another pimp as I was leaving was laughing and told me "brother it's about time some put that n word and his bitches in check. You'll never have that problem with my girls. " Just be careful out there. I 100 percent shouldn't have responded like that a lot could've happened to me. But my instinct kicked in and it wasn't going to be me. Tread carefully gentlemen.
    Imagine if they had a gun and you got smoked for 200 bones. I'm glad you got out of there, glad you got your money, and left with your self respect. Never worth it though. No amount of money is worth your life.

    Also, I think sws are hot in theory, but this is why I don't mess with them. Too much bullshit.

  7. #13798
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    Can you please explain a little more? Were you in their room and you received no services before they told you time was up? Did they get your money? Where was this "pump" sleeping that got beat up too?
    I was in the room and recieved zero service. They got my money and they tired to tell my time is up. I told them they got the wrong guy and to give me my money back no harm no foul or to do the double like we ageeed. The blond pulled out pepper spray and ask is we were going to have a problem. I told her I hope not because it's not going to go the way they think. She sprayed me I turned and she got back of my head and body. When she was out she and the brunette tried to jump me. I hit the blonde in the face and I heard a familiar pop. She was leaking all over the place. The brunette kept scratching and hitting me. I gave her a couple and she stopped. The blonde left the room and called pimp I guess. He came in and tried but was quickly put to sleep. I told the brunette to give me my money. She said she didn't have it. I checked the pimp he had nothing so I took all their stuff and threw it off the bridge on Cicero just north of 55. An Indian guy stopped and told me he got taken for money too by these ******. I'm not one to hit a women. But these bitches thought they had an easy lick and they learned. Another pimp as I was leaving was laughing and told me "brother it's about time some put that n word and his bitches in check. You'll never have that problem with my girls. " Just be careful out there. I 100 percent shouldn't have responded like that a lot could've happened to me. But my instinct kicked in and it wasn't going to be me. Tread carefully gentlemen.

  8. #13797

    Skylark Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPete  [View Original Post]
    They are scam artists. Tried to take my money. Said I went over time while I was sending payment for second girl. I literally broke the blondes nos and beat the hell out the brunette. The pump also got his ass beat. He was asleep couldn't find my money so I took their heels, Tory birch sandals. Their phone chargers and gave them all each one more lick before I left. They tried pepper spraying me while they tried to pull their bull shit, don't try to scam military is all I'm saying.
    Can you please explain a little more? Were you in their room and you received no services before they told you time was up? Did they get your money? Where was this "pump" sleeping that got beat up too?

  9. #13796
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    They are bad af they are at the skylark. I scooped her up last week and she was sexy af and was great at the ride. They pulled up in a uber so they will be out all night.

    Heres one of there ads
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/189208259
    They are scam artists. Tried to take my money. Said I went over time while I was sending payment for second girl. I literally broke the blondes nos and beat the hell out the brunette. The pump also got his ass beat. He was asleep couldn't find my money so I took their heels, Tory birch sandals. Their phone chargers and gave them all each one more lick before I left. They tried pepper spraying me while they tried to pull their bull shit, don't try to scam military is all I'm saying.

  10. #13795
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    They are bad af they are at the skylark. I scooped her up last week and she was sexy af and was great at the ride. They pulled up in a uber so they will be out all night.

    Heres one of there ads
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/189208259
    Link isn't working.

  11. #13794
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she looks a little TGTBT. I generally have a rule not to pick up SWs that are clearly selling. If they have like everything short, see-through, etc, I usually feel like it is a sting.
    They are bad af they are at the skylark. I scooped her up last week and she was sexy af and was great at the ride. They pulled up in a uber so they will be out all night.

    Heres one of there ads
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/189208259
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1660.jpg‎   IMG_1661.jpg‎  

  12. #13793
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Saw 3 WSW's working out of the Skylark. Can't say that I've seen this one before. Definitely caught my eye. She quoted me $120. But kinda been wary of the Skylark since one of the BSWs told me that LE has been "running tags" on cars there.
    Wow, she looks a little TGTBT. I generally have a rule not to pick up SWs that are clearly selling. If they have like everything short, see-through, etc, I usually feel like it is a sting.

  13. #13792

    Puerto Rican

    Quote Originally Posted by Slvgg1  [View Original Post]
    Saw gorgeous pale skin puertorican nice ass a rose tattoo on it she looked 25.

    Was going to scoop but LEO got hot so left. Any info on her anyone?
    She like all the other half naked streetwalkers by Shell is overpriced and provides rushed, uninspired service.

    Stick to the local crackhead where you always save more money.

    GSB.

  14. #13791

    Skylark

    Saw 3 WSW's working out of the Skylark. Can't say that I've seen this one before. Definitely caught my eye. She quoted me $120. But kinda been wary of the Skylark since one of the BSWs told me that LE has been "running tags" on cars there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-22 at 10.04.54 PM.jpg‎  

  15. #13790
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    It helps to say where, 5th? Cicero near midway, or north ave?
    Cicero by midway she was standing next to the shell.

    She was like 5'9 dancer body red rose tattoo on right cheek.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape