Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1386
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Have to go up to Raleigh. Any recommendations?
    I'm researching there too bc of a business trip up there. Going to dm you.

  2. #995

    Raleigh

    Have to go up to Raleigh. Any recommendations?

  3. #994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctphan  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the pool has dried up. The ones that are still active look to be 300 lbs or can only be a guest which makes it tough. The ones that are worth a shit don't respond.
    I'm finding that the key is you got to put some work in. You got to make them feel comfortable (which to me is more than fair), while at the same time keep expectations low. There does seem to be more that can't host in the area now which makes it difficult but I'm also finding if you plan a little far out, they "may" be willing to host. I got a few feelers out there as we speak but my work and travel gets in the way which is why I haven't provided any reports.

  4. #993

    Dried up

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few girls but nothing to write home about. Any suggestions for open menu.
    Seems like the pool has dried up. The ones that are still active look to be 300 lbs or can only be a guest which makes it tough. The ones that are worth a shit don't respond.

  5. #992

    Any recommendations

    Seen a few girls but nothing to write home about. Any suggestions for open menu.

  6. #991

    Sterlynne

    Sterlynne is going to be a current no go. Things changed in her personal life.

  7. #990
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage514  [View Original Post]
    Graciee is the new profile of Prettybleu. Sweet girl, open minded, but it takes a few sessions to make progress.
    Interesting. She is on WYP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-23 161206.jpg‎  

  8. #989
    It appears that she has been banned too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    She's got GPS and got me banned for turning her down LOL.

  9. #988

    Tequilakitten

    She's got GPS and got me banned for turning her down LOL.

  10. #987

    Soft kitty

    Soft Kitty advertises Craigslist Health and wellness also massage for an hour is a 100 and extra start at a 100 and go to 300 cuddling starts at 120 and the extras are the same she will send you a couple of pictures if you ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by LON77  [View Original Post]
    Nah but I reached out to her today and soft kitty. If anything pops off I'll report back.

  11. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Meeting her next week. Has anyone seen her?
    Graciee is the new profile of Prettybleu. Sweet girl, open minded, but it takes a few sessions to make progress.

  12. #985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Meeting her next week. Has anyone seen her?
    Nah but I reached out to her today and soft kitty. If anything pops off I'll report back.

  13. #984

    Copy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Meeting her next week. Has anyone seen her?
    Bro copy her profile and put it on here and if I have anything on her I will let you know.

  14. #983

    Graciee01

    Meeting her next week. Has anyone seen her?

  15. #982

    Sterlynne

    She's thick and looks good. Anyone see her? I noticed another post about her and said she was fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape