Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 255 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 3824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3344

    That's correct!

    How much?

    - Half hour? Full Hour?

    One Hour?

    - $75.

    For everything?

    - What do you mean!

    For everything.

    - $250 half hour? (After slight hesitation).

    That's too much!

    - So 45 minutes? How much do you want to pay?

    I handed her $260 at this point with a smile.

    How about 260 for the full hour? Not like you have customers waiting. You know!

    Pretty much that's how it went.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    What I read on his report is that 250 hh was negotiated to 260 h.

  2. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnP423  [View Original Post]
    Ok wait, so according to this report, she said 260 for an hour, and then after negotiating, you settled on 250 for a half hour??
    What I read on his report is that 250 hh was negotiated to 260 h.

  3. #3342
    Quote Originally Posted by IanD5  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sue yesterday. Sweet girl. Tall and slim. She is from Chicago, NYC before that. She is here to see how things go and she is working alone. She did mention that there's another Asian girl working upstairs but that girl offers massage only.

    $$.6 for an hour of good massage, CBJ and CFS followed by head and neck massage. I did negotiate a little. She asked for $$.5 for half hour.

    Always covered. If you want to feel it more, get a girlfriend, she said.

    She is friendly and seem into it. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage too.

    You can park in front of the building.

    Treat her well friends. My time here is up and I am leaving your beautiful little town this afternoon.

    Stay safe and have fun!
    Ok wait, so according to this report, she said 260 for an hour, and then after negotiating, you settled on 250 for a half hour??

  4. #3341
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I don't see a storefront operation lasting very long. 10-9 hours might help, but.
    What ever happened with this spa? Search results don't give much information. It would be nice to know the background since the phone number is still in operation.

  5. #3340

    Sue is nice!

    I saw Sue yesterday. Sweet girl. Tall and slim. She is from Chicago, NYC before that. She is here to see how things go and she is working alone. She did mention that there's another Asian girl working upstairs but that girl offers massage only.

    $$.6 for an hour of good massage, CBJ and CFS followed by head and neck massage. I did negotiate a little. She asked for $$.5 for half hour.

    Always covered. If you want to feel it more, get a girlfriend, she said.

    She is friendly and seem into it. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage too.

    You can park in front of the building.

    Treat her well friends. My time here is up and I am leaving your beautiful little town this afternoon.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/789494594166

    Here is the link to the advertisement, girl sent a real picture, open menu, reasonable price but this girl has no gag reflex. It was amazing.

  6. #3339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    New spa Ann arbor

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerMan39  [View Original Post]
    Park in front of the building on W. Jefferson. I saw Sue today. Cute girl. Great massage. Will repeat soon.
    What are the prices?

  7. #3338
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Where did you park? Almost everything looked like a tow away zone.
    Park in front of the building on W. Jefferson. I saw Sue today. Cute girl. Great massage. Will repeat soon.

  8. #3337
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/789494594166

    Here is the link to the advertisement, girl sent a real picture, open menu, reasonable price but this girl has no gag reflex. It was amazing.
    Where did you park? Almost everything looked like a tow away zone.

  9. #3336
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/789494594166

    Here is the link to the advertisement, girl sent a real picture, open menu, reasonable price but this girl has no gag reflex. It was amazing.
    This used to be the phone number to the Dexter store that got shut down.

  10. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnP423  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask for Joanna like the ad says? Curious about this one.
    I did and she told me her name was Sue.

  11. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/789494594166

    Here is the link to the advertisement, girl sent a real picture, open menu, reasonable price but this girl has no gag reflex. It was amazing.
    Did you ask for Joanna like the ad says? Curious about this one.

  12. #3333

    New Ann arbor spa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/789494594166

    Here is the link to the advertisement, girl sent a real picture, open menu, reasonable price but this girl has no gag reflex. It was amazing.

  13. #3332

    Thanks!

    IT worked now. Check your inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    Task completed, my apologies.

  14. #3331

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by SpideySense11  [View Original Post]
    Hey HungMi8 - trying to reply to your DM but USASG tells me your Inbox is full. Can you clear out your mails? .
    Task completed, my apologies.

  15. #3330

    HungMi8 - your Inbox is full

    Hey HungMi8 - trying to reply to your DM but USASG tells me your Inbox is full. Can you clear out your mails? .

    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, mongers, my fellow hobbyists. Although relatively new to the lifestyle, over the past few years I've had the pleasure of meeting many of the same women you have. That's a funny thought once you really let it sink in, but I digress. My travels around Ann Arbor, Detroit and Grand Rapids have allowed me to cross paths with such women as Denise, Mira Lynn, Natasha, Shelly, Bonita, Maria, Lisa, Jazz, Kay, Aimme, Jen, Lauren, GypsyQueenATL, CJ, Hunter and Athena. Each one has provided fun times and exciting dates, but also some disappointments and frustration along the way. Many first meetings have far outshone subsequent encounters and I have realized that's par for the course with many of our providers. They get bored of us, after a visit or two, and we tire of some of them for different reasons. Which brings me to the main point of this post, I'm seeking fresh dates. I'm more than happy to share information with anyone who is interested, but am also looking for feedback on a new provider, or two. FS is not a dealbreaker for me, but personal hygiene and good communication is. Private message me if you want to exchange info. Be careful, have fun and thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape