Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 1191 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38426

    Maci. All The Talk Is True

    I've been reading all your good reviews about Maci (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/598357891591) but also remembering some of the very early reviews where she was accused of having someone robbed. Well, I finally decided it was time to decide for myself and I was not disappointed. We set something up very early in the morning. I was a little surprised that she was awake and not keeping vampire hours like the rest. She was friendly and mature over messages. Which was also a pleasant surprise. Of course, being who I am, I sent her an Uber for the ride to my place. The Uber showed up and she was unable to find it, despite the driver saying he was at the main entrance. After 10 minutes or so of back and forth messages with me playing middle man, the Uber driver cancelled and we both were feeling a little less confident in the other. However, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and ordered another. Guess what. Same result. This time she was convinced I was some how setting her up in some grand scheme to waste her time. A little more discussion between the two of us and I gave it a third try. Keeping a very close eye on the driver when she got to the hotel. As it turns out, the Ubers had been going to the back of the hotel lobby, not the front, so this time she was inbound!

    When she finally arrived, she was gorgeous. Made up like a doll, nice tight gym outfit and a ridiculously hot body. She was all smiles, happy and very happy to be here. We relaxed for a little bit, talking about the previous events of the day and she is quite the conversationalist. The girl can talk but she also listens. What I gained the most from our conversation is that she's a very unique young lady. She's wise beyond her years, caring, sweet, funny and oh so sexy. After a while, she began to shed her clothes and she is truly a thing of beauty. I offered up and performed a full body massage, touching every inch of her deliciousness. She responded with sexy moans and groans that I couldn't get enough of. I stripped down too and we started with a very brief BJ that led straight into some doggy. Lord, that view. She has one of the most perfect asses I've ever seen. I slid junior into her perfect pink love hole and it was tight and wet. From the start. She matched me stroke for stroke, sometimes arching her back and sliding her vag call the way up into my body. There was a sync. I did give hger one good smack on the ass and it didn't phase her at all. She definitely liked it. I asked her to flip over and began the mish. With her legs all the way out to her sides and pointed up. This girl is flexible and she has no problem showing it off. After a pretty brief time (yeah, I know, odd for me), I shot my load and collapsed in top of her. I outweigh her by 40 - 50 lbs so there was a definite thud and groan. We smiled and decoupled, me heading off to the bathroom to get her something to clean up with. What a blast. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and plan to set her up in the permanent rotation. I could not have asked for a more fun, sexy experience.

    Now, for the negative. She's not a fan of DATY. In fact she's dead set against it and that's one of my favorite things, if not my very favorite. She didn't allow me to eat the kitty and was put off by the very thought of it. Maybe, in the distant future, I'll get that chance because it is very pretty and very pink. The end of the date was a bit awkward, a text / call from someone really made her go into hyper-anxious mode and she seemed to rush to get dressed and get the hell out of there. She assured me it wasn't me but you can't really help feeling a bit dejected when they have to fuck and run, unless that's what you want.

    Overall. Maci gets a 9.5/10 and my personal recommendation for a damn good time.

  2. #38425

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen. Gentlemen I have amazing news for you guys. One of my ATF UTR from South Florida is heading your way. She will be up in you neck of the woods next Tuesday evening. Dani is a very sexy Latina spinner. I've known Dani for a very long time and she has never disappointed me, gentleman if you want to treat yourself to a great experience with a sexy beautiful Latina no drama or drugs. Dani said she is actually opening an account here so you can contact her directly. My last encounter with her was total GFE! Consisting of DFK, amazing BBBJ, DATY flipped her over and eat that beautiful Latina ass of hers. I have also visited the Greek islands with her but best to ask if that is still available. She gave me permission to post this picture of her..
    Thank you Orlo for the recommendation. I reached out to her yesterday to see if I could plan some time with her while she was in town. Comms were prompt almost like we were having a conversation face to face. Our conversation was really pleasant and I got the feeling she is super fun to spend time with. We chatted over text for at least an hour and assured me our time would be a total GFE experience. She asked for my handle on the review board and I guess after a quick review of my activity was told she wouldn't be able to meet with me because I didn't have any references that she could contact to ask about me. Most of my reviews lately have been in SB and some in UTR. I will say sounds like whoever is lucky enough to spend time with her while she is here will have a blast. Again, thank you Orlo69. -Fun-.

  3. #38424

    I want in

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen. Gentlemen I have amazing news for you guys. One of my ATF UTR from South Florida is heading your way. She will be up in you neck of the woods next Tuesday evening. Dani is a very sexy Latina spinner. I've known Dani for a very long time and she has never disappointed me, gentleman if you want to treat yourself to a great experience with a sexy beautiful Latina no drama or drugs. Dani said she is actually opening an account here so you can contact her directly. My last encounter with her was total GFE! Consisting of DFK, amazing BBBJ, DATY flipped her over and eat that beautiful Latina ass of hers. I have also visited the Greek islands with her but best to ask if that is still available. She gave me permission to post this picture of her..
    Wanting to find a nice spinner Latina that is GFE. Look forward to meeting her, thanks for the heads up.

  4. #38423

    Brittani

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    I see this one every other day, it seems, but there's no name and I don't recall ever seeing any reviews on her here. Has anyone partaken? She's a little hottie. Almost seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/061427879546
    Her name is Brittani. She's cool, but has some odor and AWFUL baby damage. Like insane. Also, I set up quite a few appts with her where they had ti get downgraded to oral bc no condom, and she always offered bareback. Makes it pretty clear she's been hit raw a ton. So I would keep that in mind. I've stopped seeing her.

  5. #38422

    Wowzers

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely ain't no little bit regarding that ass! Me likey.
    I usually don't eat hooker ass. But that ass deserves to be eaten out and fucked! Hahahaha.

  6. #38421

    Nameless

    I see this one every other day, it seems, but there's no name and I don't recall ever seeing any reviews on her here. Has anyone partaken? She's a little hottie. Almost seems TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/061427879546

  7. #38420

    Dani Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen. Gentlemen I have amazing news for you guys. One of my ATF UTR from South Florida is heading your way. She will be up in you neck of the woods next Tuesday evening. Dani is a very sexy Latina spinner. I've known Dani for a very long time and she has never disappointed me, gentleman if you want to treat yourself to a great experience with a sexy beautiful Latina no drama or drugs. Dani said she is actually opening an account here so you can contact her directly. My last encounter with her was total GFE! Consisting of DFK, amazing BBBJ, DATY flipped her over and eat that beautiful Latina ass of hers. I have also visited the Greek islands with her but best to ask if that is still available. She gave me permission to post this picture of her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Any info on age or donation? I've been searching for a good looking woman that loves Greece forever, they are usually really disgusting looking so this is exciting. Feel free to DM.

  8. #38419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Dani / Daniela UTR

    Good afternoon gentlemen. Gentlemen I have amazing news for you guys. One of my ATF UTR from South Florida is heading your way. She will be up in you neck of the woods next Tuesday evening. Dani is a very sexy Latina spinner. I've known Dani for a very long time and she has never disappointed me, gentleman if you want to treat yourself to a great experience with a sexy beautiful Latina no drama or drugs. Dani said she is actually opening an account here so you can contact her directly. My last encounter with her was total GFE! Consisting of DFK, amazing BBBJ, DATY flipped her over and eat that beautiful Latina ass of hers. I have also visited the Greek islands with her but best to ask if that is still available. She gave me permission to post this picture of her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250624_142406_copy_800x666.jpg‎  

  9. #38418
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    With everything YMMV, but she was wet with me, treat her right.

    Her new ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950048207841
    Definitely ain't no little bit regarding that ass! Me likey.

  10. #38417

    YMMV but it was good for me, plus her new ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    That ass looks amazing! Will definitely be seeing her soon. What are her head skills like? Does she get nice and wet?
    With everything YMMV, but she was wet with me, treat her right.

    Her new ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950048207841

  11. #38416

    Very Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    I advised little bit to take some nicer photos, and she delivered, she'll be posting more soon.

    Pics are too big for the forum except the one that uploaded here.
    That ass looks amazing! Will definitely be seeing her soon. What are her head skills like? Does she get nice and wet?

  12. #38415

    Regarding Cece

    Hi, I know there has been some reviews regarding this chick from the past. Anyone still had any good experience with her lately? Is it still worth seeing her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/359322285397

  13. #38414
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once (99% sure it was her), and I was sketched out by how smoothly it was going. She sounded nice, quite responsive, etc. Almost TGTBT. I went for it though and she indeed was nice. Think she had another girl there who stayed in the bathroom while we "met" but no problems. She was sober, too. Just some headache relief but real nice time. Probably sounds like a fake review but yeah, it was all good. I'll have to visit again sometime.
    Thanks, doesn't sound fake to me. I agree, she seemed to good to be true on phone for sure.

  14. #38413
    Quote Originally Posted by TitsSlayer  [View Original Post]
    I generally stay dormant but what a selfie!

    I recon- mongers stay away from this walking diseased thief.
    Funny but I am not tasty just a monger like you I know the girl on a personal level. And Rich your the only one who ever sets in nasty comments on her so were you the job who set her up.

  15. #38412
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Ughhh to be fair their pictures clearly showed they were absolutely disgusting. This ones on you bro, and please get checked before seeing any serious providers were all forced to share.
    What I am saying is that, their pictures make them look like models compared to what I saw. Also, I did not have a dream with them. I was at that Wawa and saw them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape