Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 1191 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38417
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    With everything YMMV, but she was wet with me, treat her right.

    Her new ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950048207841
    Definitely ain't no little bit regarding that ass! Me likey.

  2. #38416

    YMMV but it was good for me, plus her new ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    That ass looks amazing! Will definitely be seeing her soon. What are her head skills like? Does she get nice and wet?
    With everything YMMV, but she was wet with me, treat her right.

    Her new ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950048207841

  3. #38415

    Very Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    I advised little bit to take some nicer photos, and she delivered, she'll be posting more soon.

    Pics are too big for the forum except the one that uploaded here.
    That ass looks amazing! Will definitely be seeing her soon. What are her head skills like? Does she get nice and wet?

  4. #38414

    Regarding Cece

    Hi, I know there has been some reviews regarding this chick from the past. Anyone still had any good experience with her lately? Is it still worth seeing her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/359322285397

  5. #38413
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once (99% sure it was her), and I was sketched out by how smoothly it was going. She sounded nice, quite responsive, etc. Almost TGTBT. I went for it though and she indeed was nice. Think she had another girl there who stayed in the bathroom while we "met" but no problems. She was sober, too. Just some headache relief but real nice time. Probably sounds like a fake review but yeah, it was all good. I'll have to visit again sometime.
    Thanks, doesn't sound fake to me. I agree, she seemed to good to be true on phone for sure.

  6. #38412
    Quote Originally Posted by TitsSlayer  [View Original Post]
    I generally stay dormant but what a selfie!

    I recon- mongers stay away from this walking diseased thief.
    Funny but I am not tasty just a monger like you I know the girl on a personal level. And Rich your the only one who ever sets in nasty comments on her so were you the job who set her up.

  7. #38411
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Ughhh to be fair their pictures clearly showed they were absolutely disgusting. This ones on you bro, and please get checked before seeing any serious providers were all forced to share.
    What I am saying is that, their pictures make them look like models compared to what I saw. Also, I did not have a dream with them. I was at that Wawa and saw them.

  8. #38410

    New pics

    I advised little bit to take some nicer photos, and she delivered, she'll be posting more soon.

    Pics are too big for the forum except the one that uploaded here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250621_203150.jpg‎  

  9. #38409

    Update: Working Link

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/561348534811

    Location: Westside / OP.

    Review: 9/10.

    She was out of the game for a while but decided to come back because she needs some legal defense / new baby funds. So I get in contact with her and it was like riding a bike she didn't lose a step. She's a shorty, nice long hair, smells / looks great (even her boobs are bigger), can hold a conversation, a normal girl that isn't doing any drugs. Honestly with the quality in Jacksonville, that should be enough to give her a call.

    I met her at the door, hugged her, carried her to the bed, and we're at it like bunnies. Pussy felt nice and tight. I originally paid for HH, but decided to upgrade to an hour. It was nice to be with a normal girl instead of having to deal with someone whose high as a kite surrounded by DBs, junkies and pit bulls. She won't be doing this for long since its just for her legal fund, once its funded and / or she starts her job full time she's out. So if you're looking for a girl next door experience, I recommend her.
    Here is a working link, she'll be working this weekend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/161548745047
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250621_081530_Brave.jpg‎  

  10. #38408
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    I'm Still searching for one to throat my cock like Lo did.
    Same here! She was great at taking it in the throat and swallowing every last drop. Anyone out there know of a replacement?

  11. #38407
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Ughhh to be fair their pictures clearly showed they were absolutely disgusting. This ones on you bro, and please get checked before seeing any serious providers were all forced to share.
    Well, I hope that he didn't touch them and only briefly looked at them. I saw them pictures and my eyes immediately started to hurt. GOT DAMN!!

  12. #38406
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/512342266311

    Been wanting to see her, quite a few Allies so I figured I'd post this to see if anyone has any experience with her. Tried seeing her once but seemed shady, not sure if it was nerves so I'm thinking of trying again.
    Saw her once (99% sure it was her), and I was sketched out by how smoothly it was going. She sounded nice, quite responsive, etc. Almost TGTBT. I went for it though and she indeed was nice. Think she had another girl there who stayed in the bathroom while we "met" but no problems. She was sober, too. Just some headache relief but real nice time. Probably sounds like a fake review but yeah, it was all good. I'll have to visit again sometime.

  13. #38405

    Gripper

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/959645700687

    Saw her about a month ago, she looks like her pics. She was staying inside a mother-in-law suite behind a house, she's petite.

    The dream lasted about it hh. BBBJ, cowgirl, rcg, doggy. Even had a little fun with going to Greece. Finished with her on her back while plowing her throat, head hanging off the edge of the bed.

    She's a nice girl, means well. Treat her nice fellas.

  14. #38404

    Bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I saw these two yesterday at the Wawa on Philips and all I can say is gross! I mean they both looked extremely rough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/253316845451
    Ughhh to be fair their pictures clearly showed they were absolutely disgusting. This ones on you bro, and please get checked before seeing any serious providers were all forced to share.

  15. #38403

    Allie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/512342266311

    Been wanting to see her, quite a few Allies so I figured I'd post this to see if anyone has any experience with her. Tried seeing her once but seemed shady, not sure if it was nerves so I'm thinking of trying again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape