Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 13317
-
06-26-25 11:43 #12342Senior Member

Posts: 197Once, twice, three times?
This is the second such report on her in about a week (RTFF). So, which senior member or regular member is going to post the hat-trick on this one? Obviously, she's decided being a thief is preferrable to being a prostitute.
Originally Posted by SlowAndLow
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 16:27 #12341Senior Member

Posts: 30Karmen
She started out ok with coms. Came to me looked like her picture had the donation set out and wouldn't you know she left the condom in the car took the money and ran I would not waste your time. https://skipthegames.com/posts/greenville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexyyoung-blonde--incalls-limi/983334024870
-
06-25-25 06:11 #12340Regular Member

Posts: 10Bailey
She was posting ads offering duos so I assume the other girl was under 16. That's crazy but yeah glad I never contacted her.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 21:46 #12339Senior Member

Posts: 533Bailey
At one time she was doing doubles with Nova. Stay safe everyone.
Originally Posted by SlowAndLow
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 18:29 #12338Senior Member

Posts: 450If true
I really hope the supposed ad has been taken down. To be honest, this is the main reason, on the rare time I contact a provider here lately, if she post as under 35, I keep on scrolling.
Originally Posted by SlowAndLow
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 17:05 #12337Senior Member

Posts: 30Bailey
It's not someone I see but it looks like Bailey got busted.
-
06-23-25 15:49 #12336Senior Member

Posts: 472Desii
Why'all fellas seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/237786805283
-
06-23-25 11:57 #12335Senior Member

Posts: 238Hispanic
I use to visit the Hispanic house back in the day. I know they are in the mills apt but I can't remember which ad is actually theirs. Could someone PM the right ad.
-
06-23-25 11:09 #12334Senior Member

Posts: 504Donno name to look up
Yes, she's been around for a while. Older and heavier than photos, aren't they all? Found her reliable, w good comms, seemed more honest than the rest, satisfactory performance. Donno if I wrote a review? PM for more details if interested?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/791282194845
Originally Posted by DCloud9
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 11:03 #12333Senior Member

Posts: 504Queen rhodes
She stood me up twice in GVL, both times comms were good till last minute but crickets once I got to the place. Also mentioned something about dogs one time?
Originally Posted by DCloud9
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 07:30 #12332Senior Member

Posts: 60Wondering about these
I don't think I have asked for much help but have appreciated all the info I have seen here. I think I have contributed my share. I am able to get back in the game a little but pickings seem slimmer. I have looked for reports on these but have not found them or they aren't there. They mostly seem to be locals for a long time. If anyone wants to pass some info, it would be much appreciated. PM is great too. I will post if I get any first hand experience as well. Thanks, D.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...5/271753250243
Calls herself Erin. I am sure I've seen these pics before but don't have a different name.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/791282194845
Have seen these pics forever but don't know a name to look up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...1/702941275911
Serenity.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/490905102664
Rhodes.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...u/241548921849
Around forever.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...w/924702558169
Great pics but I didn't know her old address. TGTBT?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/650210885014
Again TGTBT?
-
06-23-25 06:54 #12331Senior Member

Posts: 60Ginger
Dreamed of this one not long ago. Pros: she is real, comms were good, nice voice, pics are her and fairly recent, pretty open menu but not all as stated. Cons; way too much time lost on her phone, lots of marks on her body and legs (a story of abuse, might be true), little interest or effort. Too bad, I was hoping for regular fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/528887438339
-
06-20-25 16:59 #12330Senior Member

Posts: 30Soccer mom
I was told she got arrested for trafficking
.
Originally Posted by Mysterious63
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 11:33 #12329Regular Member

Posts: 11Original Soccer Mom
Anyone seen her recently or knows if she's around. I was a regular and moved away for a while. Seems like she's not been active since some time.
https://secrethostess.com/733115/
-
06-19-25 12:02 #12328Senior Member

Posts: 30Samantha sin
She is very nice and a lot of fun she will work with you on donation after you get to know her she is not great on being on time but I've never seen her for a incall so that may be different she is very sweet and a lot of fun if you get to see her.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





