Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 385 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 5762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    4 Seasons

    Quote Originally Posted by Yiyi2  [View Original Post]
    So what's the latest news at 4 Seasons? Anyone worth asking for?
    Since I didn't get any replies, I just stopped in. It's my go-to place when passing through town. Since they change providers so frequently, I try to read past reports to see who's available, and call ahead to ask for the one I think suits my taste the best. I went in blind this time and luckily mamasan remembered me. I handed her. 08 for the hour and left 1. 6 on the table. No negotiations ever came up, which is the way I prefer it. Mamasan brought in Mimi. She seemed vaguely familiar to me, like maybe I'd met her at another establishment? Face is older. But OMG what a great body with two of the most perfect breasts and silky soft skin! Nice table shower was followed by one of those boring push-push massages. But we aren't there for the massage, are we? Finally some light teasing before the flip and we were off to the races. Fun times were had by all.

  2. #5386
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard56  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Saw this post. I live on the Lexington side of town. This place is pretty close to me so thought I would give it a try anyway even after reading this guy's report. The post struck me as odd. I mean. Their ad is popping on stg. Got to be some kind of action going on, right? Well. Nope. I did 90 minutes with Lisa. Very attractive lady. Very nice. But no way in hell was anything other than just your plain vanilla massage was going to happen. Believe me. I tried. Great massage. Clean place. Attractive woman nicely proportioned. Nada. I really think management has screwed up letting this place be advertised on stg. Just sayin.
    Not that I'm a glutton for punishment, but I do love a nice massage from a good looking Asian woman. I'm on my way to check it out myself.

  3. #5385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    4 Seasons

    So what's the latest news at 4 Seasons? Anyone worth asking for?

  4. #5384

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFist1  [View Original Post]
    Management didn't screw up because they got your money and will likely get others.
    They'll get a bunch of guys that aren't on here to come in, then some will repeat thinking multiple visits will open the menu. But that will only last so long.

    I'll probably not go back since I have a very good legit masseuse for when I need that, but the actual massage was pretty good. If that's all you want then knock yourselves out.

  5. #5383

    Management

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard56  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Saw this post. I live on the Lexington side of town. This place is pretty close to me so thought I would give it a try anyway even after reading this guy's report. The post struck me as odd. I mean. Their ad is popping on stg. Got to be some kind of action going on, right? Well. Nope. I did 90 minutes with Lisa. Very attractive lady. Very nice. But no way in hell was anything other than just your plain vanilla massage was going to happen. Believe me. I tried. Great massage. Clean place. Attractive woman nicely proportioned. Nada. I really think management has screwed up letting this place be advertised on stg. Just sayin.
    Management didn't screw up because they got your money and will likely get others.

  6. #5382

    Lucky Bodyworks

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLord  [View Original Post]
    Legit place, no teasing or anything. Decent massage though so not too disappointed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/460344848429
    Ok. Saw this post. I live on the Lexington side of town. This place is pretty close to me so thought I would give it a try anyway even after reading this guy's report. The post struck me as odd. I mean. Their ad is popping on stg. Got to be some kind of action going on, right? Well. Nope. I did 90 minutes with Lisa. Very attractive lady. Very nice. But no way in hell was anything other than just your plain vanilla massage was going to happen. Believe me. I tried. Great massage. Clean place. Attractive woman nicely proportioned. Nada. I really think management has screwed up letting this place be advertised on stg. Just sayin.

  7. #5381

    Sounds like Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by KennJak  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a name.
    The description of the technique gave it away.

  8. #5380
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed6163  [View Original Post]
    Visited for the first time last week. Online booking was great! Amy didn't hear me come in, so I waited a few minutes before she walked up. Luckily I was about 10-15 minutes early. She is attractive with a nice figure. She asked if I wanted a table shower. I told her yes and she said she would give me one after the massage. The massage was OK. Not bad, but not great either. On the flip, she didn't go right in. She seemed a little hesitant. This was my first visit. I had been rubbing on her legs during the massage, hoping she would get the message. She asked if I wanted her to touch and of course I said yes. She had me lift her bra up for access to nice natural breasts. She completed the tug with good skill. Not like operating a jackhammer, but nice and easy to start and got more intense. Great ending! She took me to the shower table and gave a thorough cleaning. She was very nice, asking me to come back again. . 80 to the house and. 60 for the great handy work. I wil probably go back.
    Did you get a name.

  9. #5379

    Bliss on Broad River

    Visited for the first time last week. Online booking was great! Amy didn't hear me come in, so I waited a few minutes before she walked up. Luckily I was about 10-15 minutes early. She is attractive with a nice figure. She asked if I wanted a table shower. I told her yes and she said she would give me one after the massage. The massage was OK. Not bad, but not great either. On the flip, she didn't go right in. She seemed a little hesitant. This was my first visit. I had been rubbing on her legs during the massage, hoping she would get the message. She asked if I wanted her to touch and of course I said yes. She had me lift her bra up for access to nice natural breasts. She completed the tug with good skill. Not like operating a jackhammer, but nice and easy to start and got more intense. Great ending! She took me to the shower table and gave a thorough cleaning. She was very nice, asking me to come back again. . 80 to the house and. 60 for the great handy work. I wil probably go back.

  10. #5378
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy65  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a solid choice, but went way down hill to the point of not changing sheets between customers and spouting tons of conspiracy theories. There were a few recent posts saying she had recovered some so maybe she learned. The other options in the area outrank her in my opinion. I haven't found a good local non-asian massage option that's priced in line with the service while still giving a good massage.
    Went twice before but nothing went past HE. Not sure what I was missing. Didn't seem FS was an option but I've heard it is. Any thoughts if I were to go back?

  11. #5377

    Lucky Bodyworks in Lexington

    Legit place, no teasing or anything. Decent massage though so not too disappointed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/460344848429

  12. #5376

    M spa

    M spa on morning hill. Any info is appreciated. Pm if necessary I'm in Greenville and willing to help if your in my area.

  13. #5375
    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyRidic  [View Original Post]
    I went on Saturday night, about 830 pm, the sign says they close at 9,but someone called during my session, and she told the person on the phone they could show up at 930 pm.

    The woman who was alone working was older, possibly mid-40's. She did offer me a table shower, but I declined, so they definitely have them.

    The massage was good, 8/10 for sure, she focused more on my butt, legs, and feet, which I looked, most places do shoulders the whole time.

    On the flip she covered my crotch with the sheet, so I thought it was a no go, but after playing with my chest she lifted the sheet and teehee'd. She then made me tug it once to prove I wasn't LEO. The HE was OK, fast and efficient as most are. No hints of anything else's provided.

    At the end she made me promise to to not tell her boss.
    Interesting! I wonder why I didn't get the shower offer. I don't think I saw it on the price board either.

    Yeah, I hate the "shoulders forever" technique. The shoulders are done! Move on!

    Spaceman Spiff.

  14. #5374
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    I . A table shower would be a nice addition, but might mess with the professional vibe they have going.

    Spaceman Spiff.
    I went on Saturday night, about 830 pm, the sign says they close at 9,but someone called during my session, and she told the person on the phone they could show up at 930 pm.

    The woman who was alone working was older, possibly mid-40's. She did offer me a table shower, but I declined, so they definitely have them.

    The massage was good, 8/10 for sure, she focused more on my butt, legs, and feet, which I looked, most places do shoulders the whole time.

    On the flip she covered my crotch with the sheet, so I thought it was a no go, but after playing with my chest she lifted the sheet and teehee'd. She then made me tug it once to prove I wasn't LEO. The HE was OK, fast and efficient as most are. No hints of anything else's provided.

    At the end she made me promise to to not tell her boss.

  15. #5373

    Sunset Massage Spa

    I tried out this place on a Sunday so that the neighboring businesses were not open and the strip mall parking lot was basically vacant. I noticed also that if you part at the front of the lot, you're at the bottom of a hill and can't be seen from cars going by on Sunset.

    Anyway, it's a Chinese place with a few slightly unusual features. First, the massage tables are noticeably wider than usual. I'm undecided if the extra room to rest your arms outweighs the fact that draping your arms over the side is uncomfortable, YMMV. Second, whatever operation the place was repurposed from had hallway windows in the massage rooms. My first thought was "Welp, nothing is going to happen here because it would be visible to anyone walking by, but then I realized that most of the window is covered by hung posters, and the only way someone outside could see in is if they were crawling down the hall.

    As far as I could tell there was only one lady in the place at the time, reasonably attractive and 30 ish. She was also wearing a very professional looking white starched uniform. Not a nurses getup exactly, but definitely a "these are not my street clothes and I am a health professional" look. With that, and my ongoing misreading of the windows, I wasn't expecting much, but she started out by removing the sheet and playfully patting my butt (I had made it a point to start undressing when she first led me to the room -- always establish you're ok with 'naked' when you have a chance.). Still after that the massage was good but not particularly sensual, with the head-straddle having very little crotch / head contact, and was unsure how things were going to end up.

    On the flip I felt that I was getting enough "accidental" brushes that something was possible, but apparently she wasn't going to make the first move, so I started rubbing her butt which broke the ice and she came across with a decent HJ for the finish. No girls out or UTC roaming, but a competent tug.

    I'm not sure I would repeat given the other local options, but certainly not bad. A table shower would be a nice addition, but might mess with the professional vibe they have going.

    Spaceman Spiff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape