Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 825 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 12370
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10390

    Broadway Station Massage

    Been going every couple weeks to Broadway station and seeing the same small petite lady. She is not there anymore. I really enjoyed hanging out with her. The problem was, her English is nonexistent. No problem to me, but does anyone know where she may have ended up? Would love to continue getting "adjusted" by her.

    PM me if you'd like. Thanks!

  2. #10389

    Sophia- Red Rose dt Beaverton

    Has anyone seen or heard from her recently? My texts to both numbers go unanswered. Which is not like her.

  3. #10388
    Baoju spa.

    Wanted to see Mikki as Ms said Mikki would return this week. Mikki, was a lot of fun. Happy, bubbly personality. Skipped the massage, saw the tip, went right to fun. Definitely a kisser. Started with BBBJCIM, some light massage, cuddling, then went for round 2. Explored multiple positions, finished in the bag. Made me lay down, cover with a towel, left, came back with warm towels and wiped me down to clean me up. Spent the rest of my time, maybe 5 or 10 minutes, just talking.

  4. #10387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Hi Had a GOOD time at the place off 6th and off baseline. Its not visible from the street and behind the buildings that face the street, Cute girl mid 30's or so. Great fantastic body on her.

    Stay cool warmer weather coming.
    Sunshine Spa? Was there couple weeks ago but there was only one girl, kinda homely and shapeless, didn't partake. She did look mid-30, wonder if that's her or there is a new one.

  5. #10386

    Hillsboro

    Hi Had a GOOD time at the place off 6th and off baseline. Its not visible from the street and behind the buildings that face the street, Cute girl mid 30's or so. Great fantastic body on her.

    Stay cool warmer weather coming.

  6. #10385

    Spring Oriental

    Ads for this place have been popping up relentlessly in a game I play. Popped in to check it out this afternoon. The woman there didn't speak much english and while she wasn't unattractive, I didn't get a vibe. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and certainly wasn't provoactive in any way. She offered me a card as I left. May be a legit operation.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillJ1984  [View Original Post]
    Has Anyone checked out this place? It's right where the Aloha food carts are at, the place use to be dentist office. I don't like how the entrance is where people can watch you go in as you they eat there food.

  7. #10384

    Love spa. KiKi

    Went back to Love spa this morning. Abby let me in. I told her I wanted to see YiYi. Abby said YiYi was gone & there was a new girl KiKi. A minute late, KiKi went to my room. Another slim girl. A little bit over 5 feet tall. She looked pretty. I gave her the total donation. We got naked. I started playing her 32 B cups breasts. They felt natural to me. Pussy was tight. I pounded her deep & fast for more than 10 minutes. That was good.

  8. #10383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1003
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakine1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Waikiki Spa in Vancouver by the Chick-Fil-A? Looks like a new spot, and looking for intel before I visit.
    The chick fila at the end of mill plain? I'd also be interested to know? However most other places near that area appear to be legit.

  9. #10382

    Waikiki Spa?

    Has anyone been to Waikiki Spa in Vancouver by the Chick-Fil-A? Looks like a new spot, and looking for intel before I visit.

  10. #10381
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGooTime  [View Original Post]
    Have to spend some time down there and did some research but didn't come up with anything very promising. Anyone have any suggestions?

    Thanks in advance.
    DISREGARD! Thought I had switched cities when researching but figured out I had not.

  11. #10380

    Suggestions for Eugene / Springfield?

    Have to spend some time down there and did some research but didn't come up with anything very promising. Anyone have any suggestions?

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #10379

    Nancy baoju spa

    Got a text from my atf. Lovely Nancy is in the area for a short time, so dropping a note here to those who are interested for some good time. She's about 5'4 MM C, service queen can handle hard pounding. She has tons of great reviews in everett section. You will have a great time with her for sure. Happy hunting and stay fellas!

  13. #10378

    YoYo disapointment.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxMassage  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar experience today. Yoyo leaves at month end, but Bella who has very similar skills will be staying for two more months. Highly recommended.
    I stopped by Jinye yesterday while in Portland. Bella met me at the door and escorted me to room, we made our deal $$ boom boom, saying "be right back."

    15 minutes later YoYo shows up and drops the dress for good times. Hurried and clock watching disappointment.

    My first time there and my last.

    I should have gone to Candy.

  14. #10377

    Bella and YoYo at Jinye

    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    It was just as described in the post I responded to except I started with Bella. I initially gave 2 Benjamins to Bella, and Yoyo walked in asked for another 1 Benjamin to join in. I hesitated, but Yoyo popped her tits out, stuck her tongue down my throat and said "Come on, 2 pussies!

    I gave in and I'm glad I did.

    You don't have to believe me.
    I had a very similar experience today. Yoyo leaves at month end, but Bella who has very similar skills will be staying for two more months. Highly recommended.

  15. #10376

    My two cents on lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    I know Candy used to have Vivi working there but the rotation this month is LuLu, Baby and Annie.

    LuLu is best gal I've had among dozens I tried, my VIP for the month. I was told she's leaving on the 22nd and MoMo return to take her spot.
    Just thought I'd speak on my experience with lulu. She is a very cute girl. Nice size tits and ass, petite body with a very cute face. All that said her service was just okay, definitely could've been a chemistry thing. With momo and anni I get a good mix of pse and GFE. Very passionate sessions with both those girls. But with lulu it was a little mechanical, but as always YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape