Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1192
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHyemin  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to defend the agency here, but its not always the agency that is doing this. When the girl does not provide pictures or give the agency online photos, usually they don't have much choice. A lot of Chinese girls do this actually.
    I thought one of those pics linked to an escort site.

  2. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Yeah, not a good look at all from AH. Yeah, go ahead and change their names, or photoshop, but let's not literally take random photos from an online store and pass them off as an actual person providing services here.
    Not trying to defend the agency here, but its not always the agency that is doing this. When the girl does not provide pictures or give the agency online photos, usually they don't have much choice. A lot of Chinese girls do this actually.

  3. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    The Joyui pics on Asian Hollywood are NOT her. They were stolen from Alibaba (Cosplay Maid costume). Attached are current Joyui profile pics in case AH changes them. Not a good look for AH.

    AH Profile: https://asian-hollywood.com/view/22022.

    Pic Source: https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...207113331.html.
    Thanks for the info. Yeah, not a good look at all from AH. Yeah, go ahead and change their names, or photoshop, but let's not literally take random photos from an online store and pass them off as an actual person providing services here.

  4. #154

    Joyui AH

    The Joyui pics on Asian Hollywood are NOT her. They were stolen from Alibaba (Cosplay Maid costume). Attached are current Joyui profile pics in case AH changes them. Not a good look for AH.

    AH Profile: https://asian-hollywood.com/view/22022.

    Pic Source: https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...207113331.html.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails joyui.jpg‎  

  5. #153

    Yasko AH

    Yasko is such a sweet girl. I saw her the other day. She is indeed young (21) and from Osaka. She was initially a bit shy and quiet, but as the session progressed she opened up. Full DFK (not like other girls who just stick tongue out) which I really enjoyed. BBBJ was pretty good with lots of suction. Put a condom on and started in CG, then switched to Mish. During the mish, we were kissing the entire time and she would occassionally tighten her pussy to increase pressure while thrusting. I could not last long and put a full load in the bag.

    Some nice conversations after. She said she will be here 4 more days and she is going back to Japan. The location is much better than the downtown one. I recommend her to those who like submissive, young and somewhat green girl.

  6. #152

    Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedogxan  [View Original Post]
    Used Asia Hollywood and it also let me to Asia sister which is based in Cincinnati. Saw Gina. Great girl. Great communication, will definitely see again. Her pictures were def photo shopped, but pretty darn close. She was a little heavier but overall great GFE.
    https://asia-sister.com/index

  7. #151

    Gina review

    Used Asia Hollywood and it also let me to Asia sister which is based in Cincinnati. Saw Gina. Great girl. Great communication, will definitely see again. Her pictures were def photo shopped, but pretty darn close. She was a little heavier but overall great GFE.

  8. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    May have died for you but not me.
    You could get a girl for a month for 400 pre covid LOL, sending pics like crazy first dates free etc, ask some other seniors it was off the hook. I just got smart and moved on.

  9. #149

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    The SB scene died in 2020 take this to the appropraite thread.
    May have died for you but not me.

  10. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by PopularHero  [View Original Post]
    I totally agre with you. It happens to me as well and I let them go when it goes beyond the level I can't manage but you know what they pretty much comeback LOL. But I lost couple of them after they got into some serious relationships and moved out of state but still they meet me when they come to ohio LOL. I have few still and atleast one meets me each week. But we dogs get bored and wants different one each week. The point is dont settle for one and get hurt lol
    The SB scene died in 2020 take this to the appropraite thread.

  11. #147

    SBs

    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    I have had numerous SB's and every one of them end pretty much the same way. I give more than I receive. Set an allowance or a PPM then we start to spend time together. Slowly I am spoiling more, I. E. Paying for nail appointments, taking trips, dinners, pay a bill and buy some clothes and other items. Believe me there is more I do. I don't mind any of this, but the intimacy begins to wane. Begins to limit frequency of sex. Never will initiate sex and doesn't seem interested when I do. Starts to complain about things all while asking me to do more. If I bring up the inequality of our arrangement they say, why do I always have to bring up the money? Then I get a day of better behavior but then back to same old same old. Does this happen to you? If so, how do you deal?
    I totally agre with you. It happens to me as well and I let them go when it goes beyond the level I can't manage but you know what they pretty much comeback LOL. But I lost couple of them after they got into some serious relationships and moved out of state but still they meet me when they come to ohio LOL. I have few still and atleast one meets me each week. But we dogs get bored and wants different one each week. The point is dont settle for one and get hurt lol

  12. #146

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by PopularHero  [View Original Post]
    After longtime tried AH because never had a JAV girl before. I don't know why everyone complaining about parking. The hotel I went got plenty of parking. Got the room number while I was waiting in the parking lot. Anyways I booked 30 minutes and met yasko, she opened the door and I was invited by very pretty J girl, she looked so bubbly. She spoke enough english to welcome me. We had a quick shower, dried and wento bed. She started the clock and action started with lots of kissing, nipple licking , she started a BBBJ and I felt teeth but I was hard enough, she wishpered in my year hat or no hat. I don't want to take risk because I have couple SBs I raw and cip regularly. SO hat on and she started a fantastic ACG. It felt amazing. After few minutes she laid on her back and I was on her top, lots of DFK, licking and sucking her perfect B cups, pounded her tight box ball deep, and filled the bag exactly when the alarm on her phone went off. Over all good time. Will repeat. Just remember they watch clock if you can't finish on time probably not a good bet. Also i am so spoiled with SBs like intimacy ,going out ,netflix and chill and no clock watch etc.. So this setups are pretty boring to me nowadays lol.
    I have had numerous SB's and every one of them end pretty much the same way. I give more than I receive. Set an allowance or a PPM then we start to spend time together. Slowly I am spoiling more, I. E. Paying for nail appointments, taking trips, dinners, pay a bill and buy some clothes and other items. Believe me there is more I do. I don't mind any of this, but the intimacy begins to wane. Begins to limit frequency of sex. Never will initiate sex and doesn't seem interested when I do. Starts to complain about things all while asking me to do more. If I bring up the inequality of our arrangement they say, why do I always have to bring up the money? Then I get a day of better behavior but then back to same old same old. Does this happen to you? If so, how do you deal?

  13. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    That's because they changed Hotels.
    They change locations between hotels and air b&bs constantly. I visited Kanana yesterday and it was good. Standard receiving hug, mouthwash, shower and scrub and then to bed. I did an hour and she was eager to go for 2nd pop and worked for it patiently. However compared to Lulu she is not not a great performer but checked the box. I probably will not repeat with her though. Pictures are of her but either old or doctored. She had super heavy make-up on but my guess is she is in 30's but spinner body, one inverted nipple and not much meat below hips.

  14. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by PopularHero  [View Original Post]
    After longtime tried AH because never had a JAV girl before. I don't know why everyone complaining about parking. The hotel I went got plenty of parking. Got the room number while I was waiting in the parking lot. Anyways I booked 30 minutes and met yasko, she opened the door and I was invited by very pretty J girl, she looked so bubbly. She spoke enough english to welcome me. We had a quick shower, dried and wento bed. She started the clock and action started with lots of kissing, nipple licking , she started a BBBJ and I felt teeth but I was hard enough, she wishpered in my year hat or no hat. I don't want to take risk because I have couple SBs I raw and cip regularly. SO hat on and she started a fantastic ACG. It felt amazing. After few minutes she laid on her back and I was on her top, lots of DFK, licking and sucking her perfect B cups, pounded her tight box ball deep, and filled the bag exactly when the alarm on her phone went off. Over all good time. Will repeat. Just remember they watch clock if you can't finish on time probably not a good bet. Also i am so spoiled with SBs like intimacy ,going out ,netflix and chill and no clock watch etc.. So this setups are pretty boring to me nowadays lol.
    That's because they changed Hotels.

  15. #143

    Parking

    After longtime tried AH because never had a JAV girl before. I don't know why everyone complaining about parking. The hotel I went got plenty of parking. Got the room number while I was waiting in the parking lot. Anyways I booked 30 minutes and met yasko, she opened the door and I was invited by very pretty J girl, she looked so bubbly. She spoke enough english to welcome me. We had a quick shower, dried and wento bed. She started the clock and action started with lots of kissing, nipple licking , she started a BBBJ and I felt teeth but I was hard enough, she wishpered in my year hat or no hat. I don't want to take risk because I have couple SBs I raw and cip regularly. SO hat on and she started a fantastic ACG. It felt amazing. After few minutes she laid on her back and I was on her top, lots of DFK, licking and sucking her perfect B cups, pounded her tight box ball deep, and filled the bag exactly when the alarm on her phone went off. Over all good time. Will repeat. Just remember they watch clock if you can't finish on time probably not a good bet. Also i am so spoiled with SBs like intimacy ,going out ,netflix and chill and no clock watch etc.. So this setups are pretty boring to me nowadays lol.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape