Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1389
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #984

    Copy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Meeting her next week. Has anyone seen her?
    Bro copy her profile and put it on here and if I have anything on her I will let you know.

  2. #983

    Graciee01

    Meeting her next week. Has anyone seen her?

  3. #982

    Sterlynne

    She's thick and looks good. Anyone see her? I noticed another post about her and said she was fun.

  4. #981
    Don't waste your time on debgolf. It's a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeNC90  [View Original Post]
    Howdy all,

    Have some travel coming up to NC end of summer, early fall and have noticed quite a few fresh faces.

    Any info on:

    -KristyP.

    -Nurse247.

    -Littlemiss47.

    -cuddlenirvana & sister?

    -MystikMoon..

  5. #980

    Heading to Charlotte

    Coming into Charlotte this week and looking for fun cuddlers. I have done pretty good info about Texas if you are interested. Suggestions?

  6. #979

    Curious About these Cuddlers

    Howdy all,

    Have some travel coming up to NC end of summer, early fall and have noticed quite a few fresh faces.

    Any info on:

    -KristyP.

    -Nurse247.

    -Littlemiss47.

    -cuddlenirvana & sister?

    -MystikMoon.

    -Melita.

    -snugglingkitty.

    -warmheartwander.

    -missminahugs.

    -debgolf.

    -annetteways.

    I have a few I've seen in the past and will likely see again on one of these trips. Will be sure to report back. Also travel a ton around the country, so hit me up if you have your own trip coming and I'll share if I know anything about that city.

  7. #978
    Dandan1059
    Guest

    Shampoo Kitty

    Ok cuddler likes talking but closed off. Hard NO on any extras, pictures are heavily edited or old. Wears too much makeup and has some visible stretch marks. Probably some mental issues the way she talks. Would like to have had more but some of these cc girls just won't do anything more. Found her Facebook, no relationship status. Maybe for the right amount of money but it would have to be someone with very deep pockets. All and all can't recommend.

  8. #977

    Full inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Gb5151  [View Original Post]
    Tried to dm you but your box is full.
    Have cleaned my inbox out.

  9. #976

    Shampoo

    Similar result for me. Nice girl, good cuddler. Good conversation but I did the 2 hr and didn't get the feeling more was available. Was brushed away when I was rubbing close the the target LOL. Maybe somebody else has better luck.

  10. #975

    CC secrets

    Did anyone ever get the information about this one or any of the other one's that were posted about?

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyWin  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading into Charlotte for a visit, if you don't mind forwarding me the new pros information..

  11. #974

    LovingDee

    Anyone trying her on CC?

    Quote Originally Posted by BP333  [View Original Post]
    Meet her on Seeking. Not sure how she is on CC. On Seeking asked for 300/400.

  12. #973

    Clear your dm's

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    Saw her two times, no extras either time. Matter fact even though she likes to talk she is very closed off. Well at least to me. Again a lot of times these women like who they like. Maybe I am not her type.
    Tried to dm you but your box is full.

  13. #972
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Shampoo_Kitty want to see her but want to know if extras available. Has anyone seen her that can report back?
    Saw her two times, no extras either time. Matter fact even though she likes to talk she is very closed off. Well at least to me. Again a lot of times these women like who they like. Maybe I am not her type.

  14. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Shampoo_Kitty want to see her but want to know if extras available. Has anyone seen her that can report back?
    No extras on first visit from what I'm getting.

  15. #970

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen jmblue in mooresville?
    She cancels or reschedules so much I have gave her 1 time and it was a hassle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape