rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 93 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1389
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #969

    Jmblue

    Has anyone seen jmblue in mooresville?

  2. #968

    New one

    Hit me a message and I will pass along who it is.

  3. #967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Traveling Pros

    Just a heads up that s couple of pros are in Charlotte this week but reports on both are not favorable.

    Myatraveling.

    Marleej.

    If anyone has any other Intel they can share but from what I understand mya is expensive on the extras and Marlee doesn't give extras (which is surprising due to the karma she has).

    Another one, DawnBlackwell is here but I haven't been able to find any intel on her. I may reach out to see what happens.

  4. #966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Link is working but you need to be member to see it.
    Yeah I saw it back up. I still may text her and keep her on the back burner. Got 1 I'm working on now.

  5. #965

    Prettybleu

    Looks like Prettybleu got banned again! This is twice from CC over about a two year period. Are any of you responsible for this? 😆 would love some info on her. Been texting her off and on and have something set up for end of June. Any info beforehand would be appreciated!

  6. #964

    Shampoo kitty

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Shampoo_Kitty want to see her but want to know if extras available. Has anyone seen her that can report back?

  7. #963

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by LON77  [View Original Post]
    Her account is deactivated now.
    Link is working but you need to be member to see it.

  8. #962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Her account is deactivated now.

  9. #961

    Their new scam

    Now what the "cuddlers are doing it saying they have to travel and are trying to charge crazy travel fees, the last few days I have had females say they will travel from Greensboro or Greenville, or Taylors. Someone a hour a or 2 away and say well I will come for this amount of money. Yet when I say I will head to them they say no they don't host. Well I will get a room, then it is another story and by the time we are done texting I have looked up where they are at and they are pinging in Charlotte. Then when I confront them with that I get blocked online and the number. Guys stop falling for the travel fees, do we get 100 dollar discount if we travel to them? Or do we get 100 dollars to drive 2 hours for our jobs? It just sickens me.

  10. #960

    Sterlynne

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a cc session with sterlynne?
    Yes, she is a home run if you like bigger girls and treat her nice with no extra charge.

  11. #959

    Bebe333

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, friend. I had tried several variations with no success.
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Bebe333

  12. #958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a cc session with sterlynne?
    I haven't because I can't host. But she looks promising and her write up kinda gives off the vibe of extras being a possibility.

  13. #957

    Sterlynne

    Has anyone had a cc session with sterlynne?

  14. #956
    Quote Originally Posted by LON77  [View Original Post]
    It's Bebe333.
    Thanks, friend. I had tried several variations with no success.

  15. #955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    What's her cc actual screen name?
    It's Bebe333.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape