Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 18772
-
06-22-25 19:45 #17947Senior Member

Posts: 678They'll absolutely make it better. Had two instances with issues and no charge the next time.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 18:34 #17946Senior Member

Posts: 229Huh who knew that they have such idea of refund haha good to know, thanks.
Originally Posted by Rck15
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 18:02 #17945Senior Member

Posts: 272Call the boss
Anytime something like that had happened to me there in the past, I have always called the boss to complain. There have been two occasions and he made it right both times with no house fee on my next visit.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster45
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 11:52 #17944Senior Member

Posts: 81Amy was a good option! I had a couple appointments before she left. Right now BoBo was the only therapist. I'm sure some kinks were being worked out! LOL! Just pissed me off to be put in the holding pattern after she took the fee! I'd prolly said no thanks and left, just wasn't that appealing to wait for! Just glad I didn't throw the tip on the table too! Be safe bro!
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 10:56 #17943Senior Member

Posts: 630Back door action
Was it suction you heard or just a massage? All jokes aside, I honestly did not know they had a back door and that definitely sucks what happened to you. I have not seen Bobo but I think Amy is probably the better option there. She has delivered for me before.
Originally Posted by BuckMaster45
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 10:33 #17942Senior Member

Posts: 229Zoey. Cary
Anyone tried FS with her? My offer of 1. 5 was declined so I was wondering what the Zoey experience was like. PM preferred.
-
06-20-25 18:59 #17941Senior Member

Posts: 767Age
Most likely 50+ 😂.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 16:59 #17940Senior Member

Posts: 81BoBo No Go
Had an appointment downtown and decided to stop by local shop to see what's up! Greeted by BoBo and taken straight back. She was the loan therapist and side room door was open. Older petite and not the best looking but I stayed for some relaxation. Paid the half hour and started to get ready, she left. Shortly after doorbell rings. I can hear conversation and a door close. Not the front door. She comes in tries to whisper something and leaves. After about 10 minutes I can hear the massage taking place in the front room! I was like wth. Another few minutes pass and I decided to cut my losses, got dressed and went out the back. Out the hh fee, .4. Journey at your own risk.
-
06-20-25 02:13 #17939Regular Member

Posts: 23AMP Man Card Officially Earned
Well gents, I finally had the balls to make it happen. After a few months of reading up on your adventures I decided to drive to 3rd. This wasn't my first time driving there however. No, it was my second. The first time I didn't have the balls to put the car in park and walk up to that bland unappealing door. But this time was different. I walked up, rang the doorbell and patiently waited until it opened. It felt like a lifetime but no more than 30 seconds. The door opened into a dark corridor with no one there besides whoever was standing behind the door. As I walked in, the stranger shut the door behind me and I was greeted by Amy. She led me down the hall arm in arm to the far room. I told her I wanted an hour massage and she asked for the. 6 . After some light massage came the flip. She asked what I wanted and I said everything. She asked for $ and off we went. Proceeded with bbj and then covered up while she laid on the table and I held her legs high.
Now don't get me wrong I have been to other establishments, but none that offered the complete service. After months of hearing the groups grand stories of 3rd I knew that would be the cherry popper. Amy was lovely and the $. 6 was fine by me. Thanks for the great reads, and if you're newer here and maybe not as confident that's ok. Take a few trips around the block and get comfortable. It's worth it. SS.
-
06-17-25 21:39 #17938Senior Member

Posts: 229I thought about leaving a bunch of reviews so that post would go away further, but decided to simply report it to see if it could be taken down instead. Hopefully it would be a lesson to some people who have no idea how to read the room. If none of SM wrote address there is a reason for the. Plus as you all said the one who want can find it fairly quickly. Maybe if a few people would report it they will take it down faster. This town is already half dead with safe options I do not want to see it to be 100% dead.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 20:36 #17937Senior Member

Posts: 491Definitely understand the concern. It's possible theirs a short burst of that, but it won't last. LJs and 3rd have persevered for some reason and this won't change that. I think Polo was in a bad location to be offering extras. Feels like the ones that stay away from other businesses last longer. I'm guessing even Azalea shut down had something to do with their location.
Originally Posted by GlockEm17
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
06-17-25 19:40 #17936Senior Member

Posts: 4473rd
Yes if you spend some time you can find it, but we all know that won't happen. And no doubt in a week some clown will be asking where it is. But this was one of the more discrete spots. How many times have we read about some dipshit ringing the dporbell at LJS multiple times? Or like the line at Polo which ultimately got it shut down. Some of these guys have proven they arent the sharpest tools in the shed!
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 17:02 #17935Regular Member

Posts: 13Its legit
Place is legit seems pretty adamant about staying that way. No extras offered to me. I'd look elsewhere for L1 and up.
Originally Posted by GlockEm17
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 14:17 #17934Senior Member

Posts: 491I think posting the address is not wise and considering the other posting limits we have, I just assumed addresses were not allowed. This being the end of one of our favorite places is overblown. Anyone who really wanted to know would find it with less than 30 mins of research. Hell, someone posted straightforward directions months ago in another forum. The reality is people will still be too lazy to find it on their own. Within a few days, the post will be buried on page 3 and we will back to the never ending "I've searched and RTFF but can't find. Someone DM me" posts.
Originally Posted by GlockEm17
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
06-17-25 07:41 #17933Senior Member

Posts: 449Why
Why just why post the address?
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





