Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 681 1181 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 26639
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23939

    Self Inflicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm not taking sides here but, you're not alone. But we need to understand her situations and life happens you know! She informed me two days ago that she have had chaotic week, if we be patient with her she will definitely get back to us. She is definitely worth the wait and trust me, I think you know, that she will make it up for you. Be patient my friend.

    Mo out!
    I know Dallas decently well, and had great appointments with her before, but her chaos is self inflicted and this is her MO. I don't think she has ill intent, but she inflicts her own chaos and then gets wrapped in it and then people are collateral damage of it so to speak. It is selfish and like others have said, these girls have all the excuses or shortcuts in the world until they are desperate or need something and don't have an ultimatum, and only then might you not get bent over a barrel or treated like your time doesn't matter. Like I said I like her and think she is a great date and want her to do well, but making excuses for people we like is part of the problem and without accountability, we suffer.

  2. #23938
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lainey 2 months ago in Holland and recently rodeoed Sweet Pea in the infamous Muskegon motel by Meijer. Both providers have open menus and above average service. Lainey has not posted in the Holland STG for several months. Lainey has reunited with her A A husband and hobbies occasionally in Holland but her children lives out of town else where. Her BBBJ is still top notch and is adepts sexually to satisfy all your whims. Be advised her last STG pics did not reflect her BBW weight gain. Sweet pea has a smaller body dresses ostentatiously with flamboyant wigs and is equally adept at drawing your baby batter. Her latest phone does not start with 616 "377" but a northern 231 number. Sweet pea's STG ad are purposely obscure / dark and does not show face or much nudity. Her pics are not spectacular but her services list that she enjoys reflects her actual porn star activities. Both providers have reasonable donations for their satisfying open minded services they provide. Lainey if she returns and Sweet pea are both deserving of my recommendation and continued daliances. Bottum out.
    Good to know that about Lainey, I'm not into bbw's. I have to agree on Sweetpea. She actually text me last night while I was busy and promptly returned my text this morning. I am unfortunately not in that part of the state other than for work which limits when I can see her. I am looking forward to seeing her again.

  3. #23937

    Lainey and Sweet Pea similar services but some major differences

    Quote Originally Posted by BTrucker1964  [View Original Post]
    Sweetpea is definitely not Lainey, I have seen Lainey a couple years ago. She actually looks really good in those pics in that link, I may have to try her again. She is also not Tina or Asia. I don't know if she's using a text app or not, but they do recycle numbers often.
    I've seen Lainey 2 months ago in Holland and recently rodeoed Sweet Pea in the infamous Muskegon motel by Meijer. Both providers have open menus and above average service. Lainey has not posted in the Holland STG for several months. Lainey has reunited with her A A husband and hobbies occasionally in Holland but her children lives out of town else where. Her BBBJ is still top notch and is adepts sexually to satisfy all your whims. Be advised her last STG pics did not reflect her BBW weight gain. Sweet pea has a smaller body dresses ostentatiously with flamboyant wigs and is equally adept at drawing your baby batter. Her latest phone does not start with 616 "377" but a northern 231 number. Sweet pea's STG ad are purposely obscure / dark and does not show face or much nudity. Her pics are not spectacular but her services list that she enjoys reflects her actual porn star activities. Both providers have reasonable donations for their satisfying open minded services they provide. Lainey if she returns and Sweet pea are both deserving of my recommendation and continued daliances. Bottum out.

  4. #23936

    More ladies at the KCCF


  5. #23935
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceTa  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, well I had another lovely visit last week with the gracious and gorgeous CJ.

    Comms, 10/10.

    Location 10/10.

    Looks and Attitude 20/10.

    She makes it seamless and fun. Every time.

    Now that I'm writing this, I think I need to text her again.
    Thanks so much hun!

  6. #23934

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrdyn22  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are definitely real! Might be a couple of years old (maybe) but are definitely her. Great provider! Actually more beautiful in person IMO. Also the service is top notch as far as how she makes you feel.
    Thank you I been interested in doing a date with her but with work schedule haven't been able to but going to make a call in to make it work now.

  7. #23933

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianJ  [View Original Post]
    Yes, pictures are not of her but she is attractive. No Daty, she did a great CBJ, cowgirl and K9. She loves it when you caresses her ass.
    Thank you for sharing that now I know if I get a date with her.

  8. #23932

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by NumberOneLow  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she was fun, no kissing unless you're a regular is what she told me. Her place is in Allendale, its safe and quiet, something Jasmin wasn't during our date. I did hhr and forgot how much I donated since it was months ago.
    Thank you for the info I may see if I can do a date with her soon.

  9. #23931

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Number6161  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have seen and reviewed her a few times.

  10. #23930

    Jasmin Pics are Real

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianJ  [View Original Post]
    Yes, pictures are not of her but she is attractive. No Daty, she did a great CBJ, cowgirl and K9. She loves it when you caresses her ass.
    Pictures are definitely real! Might be a couple of years old (maybe) but are definitely her. Great provider! Actually more beautiful in person IMO. Also the service is top notch as far as how she makes you feel.

  11. #23929

    CJ. enough said

    Hello gents, well I had another lovely visit last week with the gracious and gorgeous CJ.

    Comms, 10/10.

    Location 10/10.

    Looks and Attitude 20/10.

    She makes it seamless and fun. Every time.

    Now that I'm writing this, I think I need to text her again.

  12. #23928
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done a meet with Jasmine before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gorgeousjasmine88
    Yes, pictures are not of her but she is attractive. No Daty, she did a great CBJ, cowgirl and K9. She loves it when you caresses her ass.

  13. #23927

  14. #23926
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Leah / Nova.

    Attempts to be UTR provider on Tinder, Snap, Seeking Arrangements, etc. She is a bit bigger and not as clean / lovely as the pics suggest. I met her months ago at a townhouse with just a blow up mattress on the ground and some kids in the other room. Not a great experience. She committed to BBBJ, rim, cim but wouldn't when I arrived. Lame.

    Money wasted, didn't even get the full hour. Maybe just 20 mins.

    I wouldn't repeat.

    Best,

    Dj.
    Kids in the other room would have been a deal breaker from the start for me. This is a risky enough business as is, but to take the chance of getting busted when there are kids on premises, regardless if they are completely unaware, I feel would up the risk factors tremendously.

    I feel extremely strongly on this topic and I can't understand why some providers take that risk with their kids being there. And. These kids are smarter that we think now a days. You ain't pulling much over their eyes. This hobby has no place in any location where minors are present. Period.

  15. #23925
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    There is no point in scheduling an appointment with 99% of the providers currently advertising on STG. Schedule with CJ or Brit and maybe a few others but for the most part you'll need to start fishing around a few hours before your window of availability. Your STG providers usually live minute to minute not day to day. To your question, I have never seen Sarah but I am friends with her on facebook, she's pretty homely looking.
    Thanks hun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape