Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 26648
-
06-18-25 17:49 #23933Senior Member

Posts: 170Thank you
Thank you for sharing that now I know if I get a date with her.
Originally Posted by BrianJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 17:48 #23932Senior Member

Posts: 170Thank you
Thank you for the info I may see if I can do a date with her soon.
Originally Posted by NumberOneLow
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 15:39 #23931Senior Member

Posts: 157Jessica
Yes I have seen and reviewed her a few times.
Originally Posted by Number6161
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 12:51 #23930Senior Member

Posts: 25Jasmin Pics are Real
Pictures are definitely real! Might be a couple of years old (maybe) but are definitely her. Great provider! Actually more beautiful in person IMO. Also the service is top notch as far as how she makes you feel.
Originally Posted by BrianJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 12:49 #23929Regular Member

Posts: 170CJ. enough said
Hello gents, well I had another lovely visit last week with the gracious and gorgeous CJ.
Comms, 10/10.
Location 10/10.
Looks and Attitude 20/10.
She makes it seamless and fun. Every time.
Now that I'm writing this, I think I need to text her again.
-
06-18-25 10:30 #23928Regular Member

Posts: 18Yes, pictures are not of her but she is attractive. No Daty, she did a great CBJ, cowgirl and K9. She loves it when you caresses her ass.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 07:34 #23927Senior Member

Posts: 110Great ass
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/709277639743
Trouble hella good time.
-
06-17-25 23:08 #23926Banned Member

Posts: 216Kids in the other room would have been a deal breaker from the start for me. This is a risky enough business as is, but to take the chance of getting busted when there are kids on premises, regardless if they are completely unaware, I feel would up the risk factors tremendously.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
I feel extremely strongly on this topic and I can't understand why some providers take that risk with their kids being there. And. These kids are smarter that we think now a days. You ain't pulling much over their eyes. This hobby has no place in any location where minors are present. Period.
-
06-17-25 23:04 #23925Banned Member

Posts: 216Thanks hun.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 22:46 #23924Regular Member

Posts: 170Must agree
Thanks, Walt, I remember some good reports on Navy, never saw her. The woman who answered the door would have done so, except I was expecting the one in the photo. She even confirmed, yes, it's me.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 22:45 #23923Senior Member

Posts: 64Jessica
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/620144266935
Has any one seen Jessica?
-
06-17-25 21:53 #23922Senior Member

Posts: 33Yes, she was fun, no kissing unless you're a regular is what she told me. Her place is in Allendale, its safe and quiet, something Jasmin wasn't during our date. I did hhr and forgot how much I donated since it was months ago.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 18:41 #23921Senior Member

Posts: 170Juicyy Jasmine
Has anyone done a meet with Jasmine before?
https://tryst.link/escort/gorgeousjasmine88
-
06-17-25 18:35 #23920Senior Member

Posts: 444Scheduling
There is no point in scheduling an appointment with 99% of the providers currently advertising on STG. Schedule with CJ or Brit and maybe a few others but for the most part you'll need to start fishing around a few hours before your window of availability. Your STG providers usually live minute to minute not day to day. To your question, I have never seen Sarah but I am friends with her on facebook, she's pretty homely looking.
Originally Posted by Upnorthhs
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 17:12 #23919Senior Member

Posts: 135Leah aka Nova
Leah / Nova.
Attempts to be UTR provider on Tinder, Snap, Seeking Arrangements, etc. She is a bit bigger and not as clean / lovely as the pics suggest. I met her months ago at a townhouse with just a blow up mattress on the ground and some kids in the other room. Not a great experience. She committed to BBBJ, rim, cim but wouldn't when I arrived. Lame.
Money wasted, didn't even get the full hour. Maybe just 20 mins.
I wouldn't repeat.
Best,
Dj.











Reply With Quote





