Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 13937
-
06-21-25 03:17 #12542Senior Member

Posts: 169Ashley
Does anyone know if this girl is legit?
https://nmegapersonals.com/ashley/
She looks too good to be true for 350 and asking for 100 deposit Many of her reviewers on TER have only 1 review on her and no reviews on any other providers which seems fishy to me.
-
06-20-25 21:04 #12541Senior Member

Posts: 148Definitely a Cutie
Very cute. I would definitely like to see her.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
One thing that stands out to me is her listing of "No Limits" and "Everything Allowed". I read that as upsell when she gets to your room, even though she says "No Upsell". I've seen plenty of ads like that, only to have the provider show up and give you the upsell.
Some of the comments are positive, but there is one talking about her upselling.
Let us know if you take the plunge and give her a go.
-
06-20-25 20:52 #12540Senior Member

Posts: 188Cuite
Has anyone seen this sexy lady?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/188930688
-
06-19-25 23:42 #12539Senior Member

Posts: 33Thanks for the update, I thought so just wanted to check how this scam works.
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 19:44 #12538Senior Member

Posts: 355Scam!
It's a scam if they want a gift card! They will ask for a pic to prove you have it and then they will cash it in. And no, you don't need the PIN on the back of the card to clean out the balance. Never send a deposit! Always cash only!
Originally Posted by Sam30
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 12:16 #12537Senior Member

Posts: 33Legit or Scam
Hey guys,
I am visitor.
Was trying to find some leads in redditd one new profile asked for DM, not sure if its legit.
No advance asked saw my pic and shared her pics. On reverse search I found profile across many states with different names.
But only thing I could understand, she was asking for Physical Gift Card (Apple, Steam, Sephora or Nordstrom) during meet. Is it new scam in Vegas or could be legitimate?
Any feedback or leads appreciated.
Thanks.
-
06-18-25 14:12 #12536Senior Member

Posts: 545Veronica
- Veronica-.
I saw her last week. Twice. I thought the first visit with her was a fluke, but the second proved what I thought SHE IS REAL. This is the type of woman, that if I had met outside the business, I would have gone to great lengths to get involved with her-It's probably a good thing that I don't live in the LV area, or she would be a problem {for me}. If you're looking for a 20-something bubblehead, she's NOT for you. She has some 'limits'and they made sense. {IMO} Her skills are top shelf. Her attitude and character were amazing. And I happen to find her exceptionally attractiveinside and out.
Veronica set a high mark with me in terms of a personal exchange. ,. ,. Has me thinking about quitting the hobby and going back to legit.
F1.
Originally Posted by RobVodka
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 19:36 #12535Senior Member

Posts: 41Damage on Linzy?
Damage? Did she provide a "no" list?
Originally Posted by URLSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 17:55 #12534Senior Member

Posts: 185True. Very true.
That happened to me twice many MANY years ago, but the agency price was $$$. Is the price for learning lessons coming down in Vegas?
Originally Posted by BladeCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 17:49 #12533Senior Member

Posts: 134Need a 3rd for me and my sub GF
I've been doing a lot of looking for a dominant female to control my GF when we come to LV next month. Ideally she would be very dom to her and sub to me. My GF wants to experience a MFF threesome that pushes her limits. We'd prefer to meet in our hotel but outcalls or dungeon visits are possible too. Anyone know of a switch that would fit the description?
Thanks for reading and PM if necessary.
-
06-17-25 17:33 #12532Senior Member

Posts: 453I met her in the lobby, I know better than that. Just wasn't expecting that kind of upsell after getting upstairs. I did RTFF and didn't see anything specific to this provider. Now there is something. No touchy was a surprise. More like a stripper with a side benefit.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 17:23 #12531Senior Member

Posts: 434Las Vegas Scam
Makes me sad to see this post from a senior member with more posts than me! There must be a thousand posts here in the LV section about this very thing. I have warned tourists visiting here many times that if you are calling an unknown to your room, always meet in the casino lobby prior, never give out your room number. If they refuse, you know right then it's a scam rip off.
Originally Posted by JRSmith274
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 14:49 #12530Senior Member

Posts: 439Yea, $200 is the TGTBT scam. No decent looking escort is going to charge $200 an hour. The story usually goes it's the agency fee and to get anything it's more. If the ad mentions "massage +tips" that a redflag also.
Originally Posted by JRSmith274
[View Original Post]
Personally, I would do what I could to get incall, that way you can easily walk out and not have issues with the girl trying to get her to leave. Plus "a girl to your room" leaves you open to soooo many possibilities and none of them in a good way.
-
06-17-25 14:17 #12529Senior Member

Posts: 355Old Scam
It's an old scam in Vegas. Unfortunately it continues because most people don't search the internet for details and learn the hard way.
Originally Posted by JRSmith274
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 10:05 #12528Senior Member

Posts: 148Linzy
Met up at my hotel, she was right in time and looked fantastic in the tight black mini dress that barely covered her ass cheeks. Once inside my room, we gave each other a nice hug and light kissing. I couldn't keep my composure with her, LInzy has beautiful blue eyes and is so bubbly when talking with her. I kept letting her know how beautiful her body and ass looked in her dress. She mentioned that she brought something sexy to change into but I reminded her about what I was looking for in terms of fun and her putting on something was not necessary.
I did tell her I would like to watch her undress so I could see her naked. Watching her slip out of her dress had me so turned on. We jumped in the shower for some nice shower fun. We soaped each other up and had our hands exploring every inch of each other.
After some exciting shower fun, we headed off to the bed where she started off with a very good BBBJ. Lots of hand and tongue action. Moved her over to 69 for a bit and enjoyed her clean tasting kitty, with some added rimming. On with the cover, I just had to have her. I entered her in doggie, what a fantastic view of her nice ass. Linzy was very into it as she would follow my rhythm as I pumped in and out of her.
A few minutes of this and I could no longer hold out and unloaded in the bag. We laid on the bed for a while before cleaning up and saying our good-byes. I would definitely see her again real soon and plan on seeing her multiple times.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...734/5702593440











Reply With Quote





