Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26006

    Re: Merry Sap or Merry Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    The ad you referenced is old. The bicycle shop is no longer Merry Spa, it's now Purple Dream Spa or something. It even has a new phone number. You'll notice the phone number in the old ad you referenced is the same as Old Scavenger's link for the new place.
    Well thanks Jeast you're the man. Hard to keep all those "Sunshine" spas separate let alone all the MTs with the same names. Sure don't need to add confusion with a second Merry Spa. But it'll always be "the bicycle shop".

    OH and was that title "Merry Sap" a typo or was that meant for me and you were calling me a "Merry Sap"? LOL!!!

  2. #26005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Merry Sap

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Oh merry times. Looks like we have another Merry Spa. The south side "Bicycle Shop" is a Merry Spa too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...e/011166171029
    The ad you referenced is old. The bicycle shop is no longer Merry Spa, it's now Purple Dream Spa or something. It even has a new phone number. You'll notice the phone number in the old ad you referenced is the same as Old Scavenger's link for the new place.

  3. #26004

    Re: Amy from where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefrob1960  [View Original Post]
    Amy from where?
    You'll have to go way back 7 pages to 06-06-2025 to follow the discussion.

  4. #26003

    Re: Merry Spa- soon to open? Another Merry Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    This is an actual two-story house, next to a car sales place.

    May not actually be open yet due to delay in getting some of the facilities ready- like curtains, etc.

    Suggest calling first, or just go to nearby Sun on Heathrow.

    Credit card machine coming soon, for now cash only.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...o/055864126846
    Oh merry times. Looks like we have another Merry Spa. The south side "Bicycle Shop" is a Merry Spa too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...e/011166171029

  5. #26002

    Merry Spa- soon to open?

    This is an actual two-story house, next to a car sales place.

    May not actually be open yet due to delay in getting some of the facilities ready- like curtains, etc.

    Suggest calling first, or just go to nearby Sun on Heathrow.

    Credit card machine coming soon, for now cash only.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...o/055864126846

  6. #26001
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerChet  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed via DM from someone I suggested Amy to.
    Amy from where?

  7. #26000

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy43  [View Original Post]
    Amy is 100% professional now, no extras.
    Confirmed via DM from someone I suggested Amy to.

  8. #25999
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner11  [View Original Post]
    What is BSC?
    Bat Shit Crazy.

  9. #25998
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefrob1960  [View Original Post]
    Not a chance. The only one there I've gotten extras from was Tashina. She is BSC and I am longer going there.
    What is BSC?

  10. #25997

    Brandee is a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner11  [View Original Post]
    I know we shouldn't be giving 317 any free press. But I've gotten a few emails from Brandee damn that body is tight! Think she is offering more then she used to?
    It is extremely unlikely Brandee is doing anything extra. She owns 317 with her significant other and keeps pretty tight reins and tabs on the staff.

  11. #25996
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner11  [View Original Post]
    I know we shouldn't be giving 317 any free press. But I've gotten a few emails from Brandee damn that body is tight! Think she is offering more then she used to?
    Not a chance. The only one there I've gotten extras from was Tashina. She is BSC and I am longer going there.

  12. #25995

    Brandee

    I know we shouldn't be giving 317 any free press. But I've gotten a few emails from Brandee damn that body is tight! Think she is offering more then she used to?

  13. #25994

    I've seen 5 or 6 of them

    It's an agency, they rotate Eastern European girls every week or so. They've all been cute and mostly good experiences, a lot of you will think they're too expensive though.

    Feel free to DM with any questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of fresh young faces popping up on tryst as massage providers, but haven't seen any mentioned here. Any insight into wether any of them are legit?

    Cheers,

    DP.

  14. #25993
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    I contacted 4 of them yesterday to see what they ordered. All 4 sent me the same addressin fishers.

    Lu


    .
    There is one girl on tryst that is real. Her name is Lisa. She used to work at 317 holistic. I've seen her three times at her new location.

  15. #25992

    Tryst massage

    I contacted 4 of them yesterday to see what they ordered. All 4 sent me the same addressin fishers.

    Lu

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of fresh young faces popping up on tryst as massage providers, but haven't seen any mentioned here. Any insight into wether any of them are legit?

    Cheers,

    DP.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape