Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Merry Sap

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Oh merry times. Looks like we have another Merry Spa. The south side "Bicycle Shop" is a Merry Spa too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...e/011166171029
    The ad you referenced is old. The bicycle shop is no longer Merry Spa, it's now Purple Dream Spa or something. It even has a new phone number. You'll notice the phone number in the old ad you referenced is the same as Old Scavenger's link for the new place.

  2. #26005

    Re: Amy from where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefrob1960  [View Original Post]
    Amy from where?
    You'll have to go way back 7 pages to 06-06-2025 to follow the discussion.

  3. #26004

    Re: Merry Spa- soon to open? Another Merry Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    This is an actual two-story house, next to a car sales place.

    May not actually be open yet due to delay in getting some of the facilities ready- like curtains, etc.

    Suggest calling first, or just go to nearby Sun on Heathrow.

    Credit card machine coming soon, for now cash only.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...o/055864126846
    Oh merry times. Looks like we have another Merry Spa. The south side "Bicycle Shop" is a Merry Spa too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...e/011166171029

  4. #26003

    Merry Spa- soon to open?

    This is an actual two-story house, next to a car sales place.

    May not actually be open yet due to delay in getting some of the facilities ready- like curtains, etc.

    Suggest calling first, or just go to nearby Sun on Heathrow.

    Credit card machine coming soon, for now cash only.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...o/055864126846

  5. #26002
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerChet  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed via DM from someone I suggested Amy to.
    Amy from where?

  6. #26001

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy43  [View Original Post]
    Amy is 100% professional now, no extras.
    Confirmed via DM from someone I suggested Amy to.

  7. #26000
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner11  [View Original Post]
    What is BSC?
    Bat Shit Crazy.

  8. #25999
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefrob1960  [View Original Post]
    Not a chance. The only one there I've gotten extras from was Tashina. She is BSC and I am longer going there.
    What is BSC?

  9. #25998

    Brandee is a no go

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner11  [View Original Post]
    I know we shouldn't be giving 317 any free press. But I've gotten a few emails from Brandee damn that body is tight! Think she is offering more then she used to?
    It is extremely unlikely Brandee is doing anything extra. She owns 317 with her significant other and keeps pretty tight reins and tabs on the staff.

  10. #25997
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner11  [View Original Post]
    I know we shouldn't be giving 317 any free press. But I've gotten a few emails from Brandee damn that body is tight! Think she is offering more then she used to?
    Not a chance. The only one there I've gotten extras from was Tashina. She is BSC and I am longer going there.

  11. #25996

    Brandee

    I know we shouldn't be giving 317 any free press. But I've gotten a few emails from Brandee damn that body is tight! Think she is offering more then she used to?

  12. #25995

    I've seen 5 or 6 of them

    It's an agency, they rotate Eastern European girls every week or so. They've all been cute and mostly good experiences, a lot of you will think they're too expensive though.

    Feel free to DM with any questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of fresh young faces popping up on tryst as massage providers, but haven't seen any mentioned here. Any insight into wether any of them are legit?

    Cheers,

    DP.

  13. #25994
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    I contacted 4 of them yesterday to see what they ordered. All 4 sent me the same addressin fishers.

    Lu


    .
    There is one girl on tryst that is real. Her name is Lisa. She used to work at 317 holistic. I've seen her three times at her new location.

  14. #25993

    Tryst massage

    I contacted 4 of them yesterday to see what they ordered. All 4 sent me the same addressin fishers.

    Lu

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of fresh young faces popping up on tryst as massage providers, but haven't seen any mentioned here. Any insight into wether any of them are legit?

    Cheers,

    DP.
    .

  15. #25992
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of fresh young faces popping up on tryst as massage providers, but haven't seen any mentioned here. Any insight into wether any of them are legit?

    Cheers,

    DP.
    I've seen them as well. I think they're all fake. They all have around or the same rate. I've seen a lot with a $230 rate. Too good to be true imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape