Thread: Korean Palace
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 798
-
06-27-25 09:35 #348Senior Member

Posts: 377Mary Jane
She has great reviews on the other place. I was thinking about seeing her too. Please report back she's only here a couple more days.
Originally Posted by LittleVegas
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 22:13 #347Senior Member

Posts: 99Mary Jane
Has anybody visited Mary Jane? I'm considering a visit tomorrow. Reviews seem good. Most mention she is bigger than the pics but still very hot. I like shorter girls so 4' 11" if accurate is about as good as it gets. Will post tomorrow if I visit.
-
06-26-25 18:44 #346Senior Member

Posts: 53I can see that you're a man of good taste. I'm conflicted right now since Lady Ari just got back in town and I only have so much budgeted.
Originally Posted by ThrobbingGrist
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 14:26 #345Senior Member

Posts: 601Wait, they put up a sign in the room for MSOG and BBFS? I have not seen that yet, but I'm only there about once a month.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 21:24 #344Senior Member

Posts: 49Two times I've given in to my small head and I've paid the extra $100. I stress out for a bit, get tested, and I'm fine. I'm assuming the ladies get tested often?
Originally Posted by Skeever
[View Original Post]
I noticed that it looks like Sweet IU offers BBFS from the reviews I've read of her. I'm Very tempted again! She looks like just my type.
-
06-25-25 15:09 #343Senior Member

Posts: 53Compared to the entry free, the extra 100 almost seems trivial for BBFS. Heck, I'm tempted but also very concerned for myself and these ladies. How can they possibly stay healthy in the long run? Antibiotics can only get you so far.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 15:02 #342Regular Member

Posts: 22Total Agreement
I second this one. My time with White was probably one of the best all time or at least in recent recollection. Considering the already high quality of KP, she really stood out. Young, very slim body but perfectly shaped Ds (manmade but awesome) that made the string bikini she met me in fill out perfectly. High level of enthusiasm and wanting to please. I had to hold her off on the BBBJ but she's totally willing to cim. Plus, speaks really good English, almost undetectable accent. From the OC area.
Originally Posted by Piper2005
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 14:49 #341Senior Member

Posts: 49I think someone else mentioned this but. Pick one of the less popular girls. Right now I think that would be Becky based on the reviews. Send a text on a day when you can meet right at 10 am when they open. Be very specific. Say you would like to see Becky at 8 pm and text your info again. That's what worked for me. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Ronacin
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 13:21 #340Senior Member

Posts: 265That's how it is at KP the guy will go silence forever, but if you hear something from him, then you're on the right track.
Originally Posted by JustinBT
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 23:45 #339Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks for the advice
I will try again, but I mean even if I'm rejected, at least give me a response, like sorry, we can't let you in right now. This is so annoying.
-
06-20-25 10:56 #338Senior Member

Posts: 838They are SUPER paranoid so yea getting in can be difficult. I am established at a few orgs and even with references from those orgs there are a couple I cannot get into (of course the ones with all the fresh 18-20 BBFS CIP hotties) Some also are living off existing clients (the ones I cannot get into), so if you are making all the money you need off your existing client base why risk your org with bringing in new clients. There are a couple that will take clients based on referrals from existing customers. I also guarantee you that there is another whole layer of orgs that dont even have websites that work underground for one reason or another. Last December when I was in Germany a friend of mine introduced me to an org there that was a "underground" org and had a very "special" offering, unfortunately their prices were WAAAY out of my range so I could not partake.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
I believe several of these orgs are connected somehow by a top dawg somewhere, and they want to protect their business. While I do believe LEO are well aware of these ORGS and what goes on they are more or less turning their heads for now. Sooner or later it will come crashing down.
-
06-20-25 05:34 #337Senior Member

Posts: 958Kp
No, they're notoriously difficult to get into and it can take a while. Best bet is to keep contacting every few days and make sure to send what they request. It's been mentioned that it can help if you request to visit someone who doesn't seem so popular in their rotation as a start to get in the door.
Originally Posted by JustinBT
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 19:47 #336Senior Member

Posts: 305Kp
Typically, yes.
Originally Posted by JustinBT
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 16:24 #335Senior Member

Posts: 48KP Verification
Hi, saw lots of good reviews here and wanted to give KP a try. I texted everything required but got no response, sent another text to check after 1 day and still no response, is that the sign of rejection?
-
06-16-25 15:24 #334Senior Member

Posts: 225White
Just saw White, she is fantastic. Very attractive, nice body. I would guess in her 30's. Amazing shower routine. If you are into rim, she is very aggressive with it. Great BBBJ, lots of p2 p rubbing. No bare, but cfs was great and brings up finishing in her mouth. 2nd pop extra 40. I highly recommend her.












Reply With Quote




