Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 1389
-
06-22-25 14:00 #984Senior Member

Posts: 127Copy
Bro copy her profile and put it on here and if I have anything on her I will let you know.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 13:49 #983Senior Member

Posts: 267Graciee01
Meeting her next week. Has anyone seen her?
-
06-21-25 23:56 #982Regular Member

Posts: 17Sterlynne
She's thick and looks good. Anyone see her? I noticed another post about her and said she was fun.
-
06-19-25 17:02 #981Senior Member

Posts: 34Don't waste your time on debgolf. It's a scammer.
Originally Posted by LukeNC90
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 10:22 #980Regular Member

Posts: 17Heading to Charlotte
Coming into Charlotte this week and looking for fun cuddlers. I have done pretty good info about Texas if you are interested. Suggestions?
-
06-18-25 23:36 #979Senior Member

Posts: 48Curious About these Cuddlers
Howdy all,
Have some travel coming up to NC end of summer, early fall and have noticed quite a few fresh faces.
Any info on:
-KristyP.
-Nurse247.
-Littlemiss47.
-cuddlenirvana & sister?
-MystikMoon.
-Melita.
-snugglingkitty.
-warmheartwander.
-missminahugs.
-debgolf.
-annetteways.
I have a few I've seen in the past and will likely see again on one of these trips. Will be sure to report back. Also travel a ton around the country, so hit me up if you have your own trip coming and I'll share if I know anything about that city.
-
06-18-25 19:53 #978Dandan1059Guest
Shampoo Kitty
Ok cuddler likes talking but closed off. Hard NO on any extras, pictures are heavily edited or old. Wears too much makeup and has some visible stretch marks. Probably some mental issues the way she talks. Would like to have had more but some of these cc girls just won't do anything more. Found her Facebook, no relationship status. Maybe for the right amount of money but it would have to be someone with very deep pockets. All and all can't recommend.
-
06-18-25 12:51 #977Senior Member

Posts: 127Full inbox
Have cleaned my inbox out.
Originally Posted by Gb5151
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 22:29 #976Senior Member

Posts: 193Shampoo
Similar result for me. Nice girl, good cuddler. Good conversation but I did the 2 hr and didn't get the feeling more was available. Was brushed away when I was rubbing close the the target LOL. Maybe somebody else has better luck.
-
06-17-25 13:09 #975Senior Member

Posts: 110CC secrets
Did anyone ever get the information about this one or any of the other one's that were posted about?
Originally Posted by TonyWin
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 10:04 #974Senior Member

Posts: 110LovingDee
Anyone trying her on CC?
Originally Posted by BP333
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 18:37 #973Senior Member

Posts: 55Clear your dm's
Tried to dm you but your box is full.
Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 16:42 #972Senior Member

Posts: 127Saw her two times, no extras either time. Matter fact even though she likes to talk she is very closed off. Well at least to me. Again a lot of times these women like who they like. Maybe I am not her type.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 16:06 #971Senior Member

Posts: 323No extras on first visit from what I'm getting.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 15:35 #970Senior Member

Posts: 127Blue
She cancels or reschedules so much I have gave her 1 time and it was a hassle.
Originally Posted by SpankyJohnson
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





