Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 18425
-
06-19-25 12:14 #16370Regular Member

Posts: 20A. Not impressed
The place is a straight up jack shack that is charging too much for mediocre service. I go in and the place is so dark you can barely get around.
Make shift curtain rooms are setup, fortunately I get an actual room with a door. The girl, Luki, probably late 20's and decent looking but that attitude is terrible.
I ask for 30 minutes because I'm just not feeling it. I get undressed and lay down and she starts the lamest massage I've ever had. Just pushing on my back.
She did do a little teasing which was nice but very quick to get down to business. A hundred for L1? I almost laughed in her face but she was serious. I tried to negotiate but.
Nothing doing. I almost walked out but. Boner. She gets naked, nice body, and proceeds to jackhammer. Not going back.
-
06-18-25 21:55 #16369Senior Member

Posts: 332Ashley Craigslist
I've wondered that myself. Go check it out for us and report back, phone # appears new.
Originally Posted by HockeyTN
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 07:45 #16368Regular Member

Posts: 20Any info on Ashley?
-
06-17-25 21:05 #16367Senior Member

Posts: 835I know not everyone watches these boards like a hawk, so I'll give it to you simply:
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
They never left. Down for a week at most. It's not 100% the same as before, fewer masseuse, which can sometimes result in a more hurried experience. No (obvious) mamasan. But great massages continued to be provided at this location.
-
06-17-25 18:38 #16366Senior Member

Posts: 103Happy
Are they back open in the same location?
Originally Posted by Tre312
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 11:58 #16365Senior Member

Posts: 193Kiki at happy
First time seeing Kiki at his she is sweet. I had a great time with her she gave a great massage.
-
06-14-25 15:38 #16364Senior Member

Posts: 835I feel good is relative with these rotations but I sent you the general listing as well as the one Korean studio remaining so you can choose whatever suits you. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 07:38 #16363Senior Member

Posts: 242Visiting
Hey fellas, I'm in town for a few days. Staying in Franklin. Looking for a good AMP or Studio experience. I'm ok with a little drive. I'd appreciate any help. Feel free to DM or respond here. I'll definitely return the favor if you come to OH.
-
06-13-25 10:49 #16362Senior Member

Posts: 835I hope there are no issues and she comes back. I know plenty enjoy hotels around here but I kinda prefer the shop to be the shop, because I'm just there for a massage.
Originally Posted by BillyBobo
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 08:01 #16361Senior Member

Posts: 31Angela from HFS
I reached out to Angela a couple of times last week and she told me she would be available the next day both times. The second time she went on to say she was on leave from HFS and would see me at a local hotel. No thank you. Has anyone been in touch with her or seen her at this hotel? Feel free to DM me details if so. This setup just feels too much like a trap for me.
-
06-13-25 00:18 #16360Regular Member

Posts: 1New to town
I'm in Murfreesboro for work till Tuesday and was wondering if someone can help me and point me in the right direction.
-
06-12-25 20:37 #16359Senior Member

Posts: 835Wow that was fast. Well that's more information than anyone else has (so far) so it is still appreciated. I hope she visits you.
Originally Posted by OldSpice36
[View Original Post]
Meanwhile, fans of D just got to watch and wait.
-
06-12-25 20:14 #16358Senior Member

Posts: 151Dream spa
My friend Kelly who worked at Dream is now back in New York. She had no idea that Dream was closed today or why. She asked me, ' why would it be closed? So maybe it is just a short term thing, maybe.
That is all that I have. Except I did ask her to come to Memphis. LOL.
Stay safe guys. Nashville is a tough city for AMPs.
Old Spice.
-
06-12-25 19:28 #16357Senior Member

Posts: 151Haha
Yo! I have Kelly's number from Dream. As I am just reading this. I will see if she can tell me anything. I will then invite her to Memphis!
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 19:16 #16356Senior Member

Posts: 835I'm no help because I only went once and never called, but with the focus people gave it, I wouldn't be surprised.
Originally Posted by SuperEagle1979
[View Original Post]
However, if there's no official public notice about it and nobody confirms anything, just monitor and see if the ads fall off after about a week. Several locations in the past year here went ghost and returned. And of course, several haven't, so 50/50 shot haha. But I believe the ones that kept going still kept advertising while they were closed. Like when one closed for CNY (although that is obviously not relevant to this time of the year).
However, the best answer is if you happened to get a number from one of the MT themselves. I don't do it as often because many of these are a one and done for me but it is helpful if it's someone you really would like to see again because they might still be in the area. On the bright side though, if they did fold, hopefully they go to Memphis to help out OldSpice36 haha.











Reply With Quote





