Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 33449
-
06-21-25 18:12 #31859Forum Advertiser

Posts: 9Kimmi is back
Thanks for the compliments! I've been off the grid for a minute. Don't believe everything you read! Some of the guys on here don't have accurate info about my absence but that's perfectly fine. I'm here to stay and better than ever! Thanks to loyal clients, slaves, subs, and favorites! I'm blessed!
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 12:40 #31858Senior Member

Posts: 324Games People Play
Someone is full of baloney. Not sure if it's the UTR "girl" or the one posting for said UTR.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 16:37 #31857Senior Member

Posts: 110Same phone number, different provider
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...319/2512074979
Originally Posted by Hughdog74
[View Original Post]
Same phone #, totally different pictures.
-
06-20-25 15:32 #31856Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone tried?
Anyone tried this one?? Looks TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188954924#.
-
06-20-25 11:32 #31855Senior Member

Posts: 1176K-Fan UTR ghosted me after 2hr one way drive time
She sent some nice pics. Nice big titties, shaven pussy. Coms were okay by today standards.
Set a time for this past Thursday (Juneteenth).
Schedule the date and time day prior. Told her I was traveling from far east side of cbus. Yep the market is that bad everywhere!
Gave her the 10 min (I'll be in area); she pushed back the playtime by an hour. I did arrive earlier. Said I made good time. I'll get something to drink and see ya scheduled time; unless ya can take me early.
Get the text. I have to take a family member to the doc appointment. Sorry I forgot. Pushing back an hour!
I really didn't have time as I had other appointments. I did say. Ya killing me. But sure, I want to see ya.
Never heard back. Complete ghost. Checked messages this morning. Still nothing.
Thanks so much for the referral K-fan; no judgement zone.not t ya fault.
So if ya decide to move forward, understand she ghosted me with the long travel time.
I explicitly explained I had close to 4 hour drive time (roundtrip) and had other appointments in cbus.
Maybe another chance. Still undecided.
Blue's recommendation: proceed with extreme caution. She could be a serial ghoster; "cold feet" or whatever reason!
I'm hopefully she will reach out and make things right with me. I also hope she is okay.
I did stop and see Lady Shay on way out of town. She has a strangely parked RV for incall. Milking table has defientally seen better days.
Got a nice milking and eventually bent her over and fucked her from behind. Decent time. Not sure I would visit again .
Never experienced a milking table but wanted to see what it was like.
Bucket list. Checked off. Shay took a good pounding bent over the counter. Finished in her mouth.
Blue🔵
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 12:11 #31854Senior Member

Posts: 62Dawn ETF read the last review!
-
06-19-25 06:58 #31853Senior Member

Posts: 418New UTR. Interested
I'm interested if you can dm me her info.
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 18:38 #31852Senior Member

Posts: 1176Blue would love to sample the goods.
Blue be in town tomorrow around lunchtime.
I'd give her a try. Been doing this a long time. I surely know how to treat a utr or sugar baby.
Send me contact please.
Blue 🔵
Originally Posted by CincyQuick
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 18:28 #31851Senior Member

Posts: 1176Blue would like to try her out.
Blue would love to try her out. I'll be in your town tomorrow around lunch time.
Looking for some fun.
Blue🔵.
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 18:12 #31850Regular Member

Posts: 4How big is her butt?
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 15:45 #31849Senior Member

Posts: 90New UTR
She's short thick not fat 45 yo but brand new to the game and open menu. I have digits if interested.
-
06-18-25 15:29 #31848Senior Member

Posts: 57Leah in Hamilton
Anyone tried her? She recently changed her number and I want to see her but don't want to be set up. Comms are decent.
-
06-18-25 14:42 #31847Senior Member

Posts: 382I'll be in the city and was wondering about providers that offer greek
I'll be traveling in later this week and was hoping for some help about providers that offered Greek. I know it's will probably be more bit I was looking for a good provider that offered. Any help would be appreciated.
-
06-18-25 12:47 #31846Regular Member

Posts: 7Gina
My experience with Gina was very similar to yours.
Originally Posted by Big18D
[View Original Post]
I was already verified with Asian-Hollywood and was able to skip the verification process with this agency. Just contacted them with the same number.
Spent an hour with her and had a nice conversation (mostly through translator app) after the initial activities.
Location was downtown with easy parking.
Nice time overall.
-
06-17-25 13:36 #31845Senior Member

Posts: 238UTR etiquette
I cleared it out. Feel free to PM.
Originally Posted by CincyQuick
[View Original Post]
Also, advice to those that reach out to UTRs.
* Keep in mind, they typically aren't traditional SWs. They're usually girls that just want to make a little cash, curious about it, maybe want to be a sugar baby.
* Don't treat them like someone on Tryst or another SW website. Treat them like normal people and just that you're trying to help them out.
* Don't immediately jump into intrusive questions like greek, CIP, multiple pops, etc.
* UTRs are often times gems and amazing and why we don't often share them. Treat them well.










Reply With Quote




